White House Accused Of Federal Crime In Specter,Bennet Races...

"U.S. Attorney scandal?" Didn't an Attorney General lose his job over that one? So apparently that one was investigated and someone did pay for it. It's time for the MSM to stop being Lapdogs for the Democrats and start investigating this stuff. It's not good enough for them to only be Watchdogs when a Republican is in power. These possible crimes need to be fully investigated. Hey that's just how i see it anyway.

Nice spin but it doesn't make it right. Where the H*LL is the MSM??

Spin??? You consider it spin because I'm not all in a tizzy like you? We all know you're one of those irrational Obama haters; you have been for a very long time. And I've got to tell you, the MSM ignored a whole lot more in GOP administrations that they ever have in Democratic administrations. For inistance, they never investigated the Carlyle Group, Halliburton, Cheney and the Iraqi war, since these are the people who profited from it. The US got zilch out of it.

So, before you don your Chicken Little suite, you might want to try and remember.

Keep convincing yourself of that beowolfe.......

it's also BS unless they offered SOMEONE ELSE something of value IN EXCHANGE for a position.

offering someone a position if they don't run against someone else is called...

P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

Oh....you mean "the way it has always been"....
But I thought Obama was going to change that...

Perhaps I misunderstood him when he said, no less than 1000 times..."I am going to change the way things are done in Washington"

He never said, nor is it possible, to completely change washington. ONly a fool would believe a complete change... oh, obama bashers saying these things, of course

OK......so let me make it easy for you...

GIVE ME ONE CHANGE HE HAS MADE IN WASHINGTON during his first year as President.

Curious BTW....exactly who calimed that he said he was going to make a COMPLETE change in washington? Find me a quote of someone saying that....except for youy, of course.

You truly dont know how to win a debate....do you.

Last edited:
My God,all possible Republican scandals were rehashed over & over 24/7 in the MSM. The NY Times,CNN,and NBC couldn't stop talking about them. One Hopey Changey here actually referenced the "U.S. Attorney scandal" as a fair comparison to media coverage of 'R' & 'D' scandals. I find that to be completely ludicrous. The MSM never stopped talking about that particular "Scandal." In fact an Attorney General actually lost his job over that one. The MSM has been completely silent on this scandal. Would they be this silent if this President had an (R) by his name? I would have to say no way on that.

Oh....you mean "the way it has always been"....
But I thought Obama was going to change that...

Perhaps I misunderstood him when he said, no less than 1000 times..."I am going to change the way things are done in Washington"

He never said, nor is it possible, to completely change washington. ONly a fool would believe a complete change... oh, obama bashers saying these things, of course

GIVE ME ONE CHANGE HE HAS MADE IN WASHINGTON during his first year as President.

Curious BTW....exactly who calimed that he said he was going to make a COMPLETE change in washington? Find me a quote of someone saying that....except for youy, of course.

I don't know how to spin shit and make absurd arguments to deflect away from the point like you are so good at. Then pretend to be a good debater :lol: man you are so full of it.

Spin??? You consider it spin because I'm not all in a tizzy like you? We all know you're one of those irrational Obama haters; you have been for a very long time. And I've got to tell you, the MSM ignored a whole lot more in GOP administrations that they ever have in Democratic administrations. For inistance, they never investigated the Carlyle Group, Halliburton, Cheney and the Iraqi war, since these are the people who profited from it. The US got zilch out of it.

So, before you don your Chicken Little suite, you might want to try and remember.

Keep convincing yourself of that beowolfe.......

Thanks for proving how full of shit you are old and tired. Maybe we should all be masterdebaters like yourself, because this post really shows that you know how to win a debate :cuckoo:

"U.S. Attorney scandal?" Didn't an Attorney General lose his job over that one? So apparently that one was investigated and someone did pay for it. It's time for the MSM to stop being Lapdogs for the Democrats and start investigating this stuff. It's not good enough for them to only be Watchdogs when a Republican is in power. These possible crimes need to be fully investigated. Hey that's just how i see it anyway.

Yeah, the Democrats congress investigated while the GOP tried to block it every step of the way.

I don't know how to spin shit and make absurd arguments to deflect away from the point like you are so good at. Then pretend to be a good debater :lol: man you are so full of it.

So, in other words, you can not come up with a single change he has made in Washington. Neither can I, so I guess we are even.

And I was simply responding to your assinine statement about how only an idiot would believe he could completely change washington....something no one I know of ever claimed he said.

So I, in turn, asked for an example of ONE change.

And you can not think of one.

Oh yeah...and cherry picking one or two of my posts to make a point is disingenuous...but I would expect nothing better of you.

It must suck being you.

Last edited:
"U.S. Attorney scandal" resulted in an Attorney General losing his job no? The MSM sure wasn't quiet on that one. CNN & NBC couldn't get enough of that stuff. This is why less & less people trust the MSM at this point. Are the MSM Watchdogs or Lapdogs? I guess that depends on whether you have an 'R' or a 'D' by your name.

Yeah, the Democrats congress investigated while the GOP tried to block it every step of the way.

So now you change your argument and as opposed to "nothing was done" it is now "the GOP tried top block the things that were done."

Dont take this the wrong way....but you and Dr Gregg are not far apart in your debating skills....not far apart as all.

So now you change your argument and as opposed to "nothing was done" it is now "the GOP tried top block the things that were done."

Dont take this the wrong way....but you and Dr Gregg are not far apart in your debating skills....not far apart as all.

Nothing was done until the Dems took over congress in 2007. But excuse me, I forgot that things have to be S P E L L E D out for you.

Iran/Contra ignored by the MSM?? Wow pretty hilarious stuff. CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN,and the NY Times couldn't get enough of that stuff. Round the clock coverage. The MSM hardly ignored that one. Were any of these Hopey Changeys actually around during that stuff? I don't think so. This current White House scandal is very disturbing and it's a shame the MSM is choosing to ignore it.

You could be right Xenophon. Might depend on the cooperation of candidates involved with the scandal. I'm still pretty shocked that the MSM has ignored this. Maybe i shouldn't be though. There are no R's involved so the MSM just doesn't care i guess.

You mean even FOX is ignoring this? That's odd, because Joe Sestak was on MSNB's Andrea Mitchell Reports about 1:30pm. And oh yeah, he also wouldn't say WHO offered him a job, or if any job was actually offered. All he did was kinda squirm.

I find it pretty interesting that it's Democrats who are complaining and accusing this White House of these crimes. Stay tuned i guess.

Yes well most Democrats said the National Enquirer was lying about their beloved John Edwards too. How did that work out for em? Shooting a messenger doesn't mean that the message isn't true.

You could be right Xenophon. Might depend on the cooperation of candidates involved with the scandal. I'm still pretty shocked that the MSM has ignored this. Maybe i shouldn't be though. There are no R's involved so the MSM just doesn't care i guess.

You mean even FOX is ignoring this? That's odd, because Joe Sestak was on MSNB's Andrea Mitchell Reports about 1:30pm. And oh yeah, he also wouldn't say WHO offered him a job, or if any job was actually offered. All he did was kinda squirm.

I find it pretty interesting that it's Democrats who are complaining and accusing this White House of these crimes. Stay tuned i guess.

Sestak is very robotic and phony. It may come as a shock, but most Democrats don't love every Democrat who holds office. We're not as party-protective as you.

So, in other words, you can not come up with a single change he has made in Washington. Neither can I, so I guess we are even.

And I was simply responding to your assinine statement about how only an idiot would believe he could completely change washington....something no one I know of ever claimed he said.

So I, in turn, asked for an example of ONE change.

And you can not think of one.

Oh yeah...and cherry picking one or two of my posts to make a point is disingenuous...but I would expect nothing better of you.

It must suck being you.

If I post anything, l;ike I did with list Obama's accomplishments, you'll come back with some bullshit claiming that isn't change or doesn't happen. But here goes. One change, Obama shows respect for foreign leaders and what they think about, not arrogantly push them around. And his efforts are going towards helping actual americans and domestic policies, not pushing war on everybody.

actually its great being me, but your life must be wonderful where whatever you believe is true, no matter what

Again, your opinion means shit when time and time again you have been proven to be a phony hypocrite. You think facts and debate are all based on opinion, and your opinion is fact, so don't tell me mr delusional what debating is. Making up facts and bullshit, disingenuous argumetns is not being a good debater.Funny, claim that about me, when a lot of times your post are full of disingenuity

Forum List

Back