After 30+ years ?

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
In DC you dont know when you are being played?
Your aren't savvy enough to how the politcal game is played?
Cant bring your self to say Hey its the election time kabuki dance I do every 6 years to make myself out to be a conservative"

McCain, Under Pressure From Tea Party Activists, Claims He Was Misled On The Bailout

Under growing pressure from conservatives and "tea party" activists, Sen. John McCain of Arizona is having to defend his record of supporting the government's massive bailout of the financial system.

In response to criticism from opponents seeking to defeat him in the Aug. 24 Republican primary, the four-term senator says he was misled by then-Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke. McCain said the pair assured him that the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program would focus on what was seen as the cause of the financial crisis, the housing meltdown.

Sen. John McCain: I was misled on bailout

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I11w-rl6iaY]YouTube - The Chris Rock Show - "Nigga Please Cereal"[/ame]

Sure and he just happen to be mislead on his newest ACT too, rutoh nailed. He needs to go I hope for the peoples sake TEA can come up with a true rep of the citizens to run next round there in Arizona.

"He apparently wants the FDA to function outside the bounds of due process of law and the separation of powers."
McCAIN TO FDA: REGULATE JOE THE PLUMBER

By Attorney Jonathan Emord
February 15, 2010
NewsWithViews.com

If you had any doubt about whether John McCain is a limited government conservative, you may put that doubt to rest—he is not. On February 3, 2010, John McCain introduced to the United States Senate the Dietary Supplement Safety Act of 2010. Reflecting upon this poorly written bill, I am struck by the fact that John McCain apparently sees little difference between fissile material and dietary supplements. He is intent on regulating supplements as if they were radioactive enriched uranium rather than bioactive vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanicals that more often than not help people.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/106220-screw-big-pharma-and-their-ilk.html

Sure and he just happen to be mislead on his newest ACT too, rutoh nailed. He needs to go I hope for the peoples sake TEA can come up with a true rep of the citizens to run next round there in Arizona.

"He apparently wants the FDA to function outside the bounds of due process of law and the separation of powers."
McCAIN TO FDA: REGULATE JOE THE PLUMBER

By Attorney Jonathan Emord
February 15, 2010
NewsWithViews.com

If you had any doubt about whether John McCain is a limited government conservative, you may put that doubt to rest—he is not. On February 3, 2010, John McCain introduced to the United States Senate the Dietary Supplement Safety Act of 2010. Reflecting upon this poorly written bill, I am struck by the fact that John McCain apparently sees little difference between fissile material and dietary supplements. He is intent on regulating supplements as if they were radioactive enriched uranium rather than bioactive vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanicals that more often than not help people.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/106220-screw-big-pharma-and-their-ilk.html
I never had any doubt, he is an open border global warming big government big spending assclown

McCain should be all done but i think he's gonna survive this challenge. McCain is a perfect example of what is wrong with the GOP at this point. Too many dirty backroom deals with the other side for my liking. Just can't trust the guy. The Republicans need new blood. Time to wave bye bye to frauds like McCain,Graham,and Specter. Unfortunately McCain has a lot of power & cash behind him. I think Hayworth is gonna come up short. It's too bad.

McCain should be all done but i think he's gonna survive this challenge. McCain is a perfect example of what is wrong with the GOP at this point. Too many dirty backroom deals with the other side for my liking. Just can't trust the guy. The Republicans need new blood. Time to wave bye bye to frauds like McCain,Graham,and Specter. Unfortunately McCain has a lot of power & cash behind him. I think Hayworth is gonna come up short. It's too bad.
If people of Arizona knew what he is doing he would be out on his rear.

In DC you dont know when you are being played?
Your aren't savvy enough to how the politcal game is played?
Cant bring your self to say Hey its the election time kabuki dance I do every 6 years to make myself out to be a conservative"

McCain, Under Pressure From Tea Party Activists, Claims He Was Misled On The Bailout

Under growing pressure from conservatives and "tea party" activists, Sen. John McCain of Arizona is having to defend his record of supporting the government's massive bailout of the financial system.

In response to criticism from opponents seeking to defeat him in the Aug. 24 Republican primary, the four-term senator says he was misled by then-Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke. McCain said the pair assured him that the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program would focus on what was seen as the cause of the financial crisis, the housing meltdown.

Sen. John McCain: I was misled on bailout

YouTube - The Chris Rock Show - "Nigga Please Cereal"

that makes mcCain a true demoncwat, President Bush mis-led all the demoncwats into voting for everything he wanted.. they are all so easily "mis-led" and "victimized" donchyaknow? :lol: Vote for the party of KNOW.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TuLBa-rgBk&feature=related]YouTube - Blues Brothers - not my fault[/ame]

Forum List

Back