'WHITE GUILT' Video Shown to High School Students

The conclusion is obvious.

If you can avoid just assuming that the person you disagree with must be an asshole and working backwards from there.

Do you deny equating hard work and compromise with "torture"?

Nothing in that post addressed anything in my post you were supposedly responding to.

What obvious conclusion are you trying to avoid?

Answer the question.

I equated hours of hard work, day after day to the point that it seriously deprives a child of family, social and sleep time as torture. Which it is.

What is your point?

As I said, you are weak, spineless, and afraid of work and competition. You are the weak link, so don't presume to crow about how you are all about working hard and taking risks, you slack-ass loser.

ARe you aware that studies show no benefit from homework in grade school? And not much of one in High School.

Homework: An unnecessary evil? … Surprising findings from new research

Let’s start by reviewing what we know from earlier investigations.[1] First, no research has ever found a benefit to assigning homework (of any kind or in any amount) in elementary school. In fact, there isn’t even a positivecorrelation between, on the one hand, having younger children do some homework (vs. none), or more (vs. less), and, on the other hand, any measure of achievement. If we’re making 12-year-olds, much less five-year-olds, do homework, it’s either because we’re misinformed about what the evidence says or because we think kids ought to have to do homework despite what the evidence says.

Second, even at the high school level, the research supporting homework hasn’t been particularly persuasive. There does seem to be a correlation between homework and standardized test scores, but (a) it isn’t strong, meaning that homework doesn’t explain much of the variance in scores, (b) one prominent researcher, Timothy Keith, who did find a solid correlation, returned to the topic a decade later to enter more variables into the equation simultaneously, only to discover that the improved study showed that homework had no effect after all[2], and (c) at best we’re only talking about a correlation — things that go together — without having proved that doing more homework causes test scores to go up. (Take 10 seconds to see if you can come up with other variables that might be driving both of these things.)

You are knee jerking to support slogans, without actually thinking about it.

AND you have given NO thought to why your previous assumptions about me were wrong.

That is intellectual laziness. .

And moral cowardice Because it challenges your world view.

Now explain how being white is a huge advantage. What do whites get that blacks cannot?

the ability to live where they want, get any job they want, good education, fair treatment by law enforcement... Daws published a pretty nice list a few pages ago.

Why can White people get jobs? Because other w white people are the ones doing the hiring. It's really pretty easy.

Blacks get all that.

If your assumptions of me are different, than your assumptions are wrong. YOu might want to ask yourself why you made those self serving assumptions.

You have posted dozens of pages trying to justify your fear of hard work and competition.

If you can avoid just assuming that the person you disagree with must be an asshole and working backwards from there.
Nothing to avoid, you are as you appear a whiny, pretentious twat.

Logical Fallacy Ad hominem

:321::asshole:
fact. do you read your own posts?
If you did and were honest about the content , you'd see it too.

Now explain how being white is a huge advantage. What do whites get that blacks cannot?

the ability to live where they want, get any job they want, good education, fair treatment by law enforcement... Daws published a pretty nice list a few pages ago.

Why can White people get jobs? Because other w white people are the ones doing the hiring. It's really pretty easy.

Blacks get all that.
link?

If your assumptions of me are different, than your assumptions are wrong. YOu might want to ask yourself why you made those self serving assumptions.

You have posted dozens of pages trying to justify your fear of hard work and competition.

"Whine" is just spin word.

All it says is that you disagree with my complaint and thus choose to pretend that it is without merit and that there is something wrong with me for being concerned about it.

Using it does NOT actually challenge my complaint on it's actual merits.

So, if you have something to say about me posts, say it, or STFU.

You are the one being dishonest.

All it says is that you disagree with my complaint and thus choose to pretend that it is without merit and that there is something wrong with me for being concerned about it.

false ! When I say you whine it's fact not code not spin.
Me posts?
Worst pirate impression ever.

Blacks get all that.
:alcoholic:

Me posts?

And you just proved what I said.

You claim my posts are "whiny" and I call you on it to back it up, and you dodge by focusing on a typo.

For you,

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

You not only dismiss all the hard work and accomplishments of all whites, but then you ridicule them if they feel that you are not their friend (your not) and don't vote for you and your ilk.

You treat people like shit and wonder why they don't like you.

And you think you are the reasonable one.

The people who don't like me are entitled racist assholes, so I don't worry about it that much.

Yes, "All Whites" have accomplished a lot. Genocide, slavery, war, pollution, misogyny, homophobia. We should be glad the rest of the mostly "not white" world is a lot cooler with us than we probably deserve.

But speaking of you shit-kicking rednecks who fly the Confederate Flag like that's cool or something, there are not enough words to express how fucking shit-kicking stupid you are.

Me posts?

And you just proved what I said.

You claim my posts are "whiny" and I call you on it to back it up, and you dodge by focusing on a typo.

For you,

All, everything etc . That you post is whiny, Pretentious, presumptuous, self involved.
That's all the "back up"I need.

You not only dismiss all the hard work and accomplishments of all whites, but then you ridicule them if they feel that you are not their friend (your not) and don't vote for you and your ilk.

The people who don't like me are entitled racist assholes, so I don't worry about it that much.

Yes, "All Whites" have accomplished a lot. Genocide, slavery, war, pollution, misogyny, homophobia. We should be glad the rest of the mostly "not white" world is a lot cooler with us than we probably deserve.

Blacks, Arabs and Asians have also accomplished those same things.

But speaking of you shit-kicking rednecks who fly the Confederate Flag like that's cool or something, there are not enough words to express how fucking shit-kicking stupid you are.

I'm sure you don't know all the big words, Joe.

Lin

Blacks, Arabs and Asians have also accomplished those same things.

I'm sure you don't know all the big words, Joe.
Link?

ARe you aware that studies show no benefit from homework in grade school? 。。。

Bullshit 'studies.' There are 'studies' that say everything. Most people experienced in education will tell you that homework is essential. It reinforces what was taught in class, practice exercises improve scores at all levels, it improves study habits and enables students to internalize the important idea that learning takes place beyond just what is presented in school. More autonomous learners almost always do better in all areas. Homework builds good study habits and other positive character traits. Very importantly, it presents an opportunity for families to see what students are working on and to be involved in their children's education. Exactly how much homework is necessary will depend on the subject, the assignment, the individual students and their individual circumstances (which are not always the same, Karl).

Once again you prove that you have no idea what you are talking about.

ARe you aware that studies show no benefit from homework in grade school? 。。。

Bullshit 'studies.' There are 'studies' that say everything. Most people experienced in education will tell you that homework is essential. It reinforces what was taught in class, practice exercises improve scores at all levels, it improves study habits and enables students to internalize the important idea that learning takes place beyond just what is presented in school. More autonomous learners almost always do better in all areas. Homework builds good study habits and other positive character traits. Very importantly, it presents an opportunity for families to see what students are working on and to be involved in their children's education. Exactly how much homework is necessary will depend on the subject, the assignment, the individual students and their individual circumstances (which are not always the same, Karl).

Once again you prove that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe that's how the parents found out about this video.

Okay, so where is it exactly that blacks cannot live if they want? What's stopping them?

Why would any black not be able to get a job they are qualified for especially with the threat of a lawsuit against a company that discriminates and potential media attention?

Good education? Why, are they getting bad education now? If so, what are they not taught and why hasn't the teachers union done anything about it?

Blacks are treated fair by law enforcement. If you obey the orders of the police, you will do just fine. If you fight with the police, you will be treated the same way as a white that fights with police.

After watching the video again it's now clear why the fact challenged rw posters are getting their collective panties in a wad.
No white narrator .
If bush or the ghost of Reagan did a voice over it would all be peachy!

After watching the video again it's now clear why the fact challenged rw posters are getting their collective panties in a wad.
No white narrator .
If bush or the ghost of Reagan did a voice over it would all be peachy!

They had much more integrity than that.

Forum List

Back