'WHITE GUILT' Video Shown to High School Students

Anyone who has watched the op vid, and is not a complete moron, can see that my complaints about it and what it says about white accomplishments is completely valid.

And thus, if someone tries to dismiss my valid complaints as "whining" then they are being a complete fucking asshole.

Do you understand that the race in the OP was an analogy for American society, dumbass?
oh shit ! not the fate of the world hangs in the balance ploy again!
!

AND that's another evasion, with some ridicule thrown in.

Anyone who has watched the op vid, and is not a complete moron, can see that my complaints about it and what it says about white accomplishments is completely valid.

And thus, if someone tries to dismiss my valid complaints as "whining" then they are being a complete fucking asshole.

Do you understand that the race in the OP was an analogy for American society, dumbass?
the definition of mental illness is saying or doing the same thing endlessly and expecting a different result.

Perhaps. I do think I have a bad and irrational belief that humans have some capacity for reason.

SO, I keep speaking the truth well after some asshole has shown me that he is completely dishonest or irrational.

AND that's another evasion, with some ridicule thrown in.

the definition of mental illness is saying or doing the same thing endlessly and expecting a different result
btw the large font just drives home my point.,

See, you brought up that point, and even though you are an ass who dodges my points, I responded, and admitted you had a point and responded honestly and seriously.

I'm neither dishonest or irrational , however your endless attempts at falsely accusing me of both are rock solid evidence that you are ..
btw what kind of truth are you yammering about subjective or objective ?

AND dismissing the hard work and accomplishments of ALL WHITE MALES.

You are a fucking asshole.
you act as if you cured cancer, invented a perpetual motion machine and solved world hungry.
in reality you've done no more, probably less than most people of any given race .
you seems to be one of those because I'm white my "accomplishments" are superior to others for doing the exact same thing.

I'm made no such claims.

I've claimed to have worked hard, ...and to have taken some risks.

You?! :lol:

If your assumptions of me are different, than your assumptions are wrong. YOu might want to ask yourself why you made those self serving assumptions.

You have posted dozens of pages trying to justify your fear of hard work and competition.

The conclusion is obvious.

If you can avoid just assuming that the person you disagree with must be an asshole and working backwards from there.

you act as if you cured cancer, invented a perpetual motion machine and solved world hungry.
in reality you've done no more, probably less than most people of any given race .
you seems to be one of those because I'm white my "accomplishments" are superior to others for doing the exact same thing.

I'm made no such claims.

If your assumptions of me are different, than your assumptions are wrong. YOu might want to ask yourself why you made those self serving assumptions.

You have posted dozens of pages trying to justify your fear of hard work and competition.

If you can avoid just assuming that the person you disagree with must be an asshole and working backwards from there.

Do you deny equating hard work and compromise with "torture"?

YOur statements about being white and male and White Privilege certainly do dismiss their hard work and their accomplishments, as did the video.

"Old Boy CLub" my ass.

AND your statements completely pisses over those hard working whites who do NOT get ahead.

It's hard enough to work hard and have nothing to show for it, AND then have assholes telling you about how Privileged you are because you have white skin.

I'm surprised more libs don't get their asses kicked more often.

Probably careful about when and where they spew their vile nonsense.

THose working class whites are the ones who kept voting for the Plutocratic stooges who fucked them. "Hey, we want you to work harder for less pay!!!!" And you dumbasses went along with it.

One only needs to look at how cops treat people of color at traffic stops vs. how they treat white folks.

Tamir Rice gets shot for playing witha BB Gun. Dylan Roof gets taken to Burger King after heshot 9 black people.

Tamir Rice got shot because he pulled a gun on a police officer. The officer had no way of knowing what kind of gun it was.

Typical lib, always against the good guys.

Everything that's shown doesn't apply to kids of today. That's just stupid. So now you've admitted yiu saw the years there and all this time you were...what? Pretending or lying that it has anything to do with "today's kids"?

It doesn't have anything to do with black kids today. That's my point entirely. It's why I object to this being taught in our schools.

Try again, history isn't about kids today but I don't see you going "SO WHAT! THE LOUISIANA PURCHASE OH MY GAWD! SERIOUSLY?" So stop. I told yiu the same thing on page 47

Lets try this again..seems like it's hard.

What was not factual or true about that cartoon?

Your answer: rabble rabble

Read all those words that the cartoon had rushing at the black runners who were stuck at the starting line. Black kids today had none of those experiences in life whether they were made up or not. They were born into an America where everybody is treated equal.

Yes, black kids today never faced that and if you notice there are dates next to the runners and it wasn't a date of 2016. So of that's the not true part, you're failing because it never says it's kids today.

Then they had the white cartoon runners passing money back and forth to each other. What??? Most of the white people I know don't have large amounts of money. The ones that do only exercised their abilities to make money no different than any black.

Another misunderstanding on your part. This video isn't about "white people you know". If it was you'd be right and video would bee incorrect. But since this about the white race as a whole you still cannot name the lies in the video. More rabble and personal anecdotes masquerading as general facts.

It's not that there were "some" parts of the cartoon that were not factual, the entire thing was not factual.

TRY AGAIN. Once again, you think the video is about what black kids today face and it's not. Yiu think this video is about white people YOU know and not about the white races ability to pass wealth to the next generation.

You are mixing the two and saying it's untrue because of your lack of comprehension.

So big deal.

Gotcha! Chalk up another one who when pressed for answers to his rabble ultimatly submits and shows its not about truth and lies at all. Only his hurt feelings from his interpretation. And once all his other lies fall apart he's left with

"So big deal" :2up: Keep it up champ

But you playing games tho

This poor excuse of a video is hardly what anybody would consider history.........oh, I forgot, you're a liberal.

I'm made no such claims.

Nothing to avoid, you are as you appear a whiny, pretentious twat.

Your complaints about the voting patterns of white people doesn't support your dismissal of all their hard work and accomplishments.

You ever consider how hurtful it is to Working Class and Poor whites to not only have their hard work and sacrifices dismissed by libs, but for their hard breaks to be dismissed and to be accused on having it easy?

When they damn well know that no one has every given them anything, even as much as an even break?

I'm constantly amazed that any white people vote for libs.

I'm not amazed how stupid people like you can be tricked into voting against your own interest. The rich tell you that minority is trying to take half your cookie when he's just wolfed down the other 11.

The reality is, being white in this society is a huge advantage. Study after study has proven this, it's not even in dispute from a sociological or economic standpoint.

Your complaints about the voting patterns of white people doesn't support your dismissal of all their hard work and accomplishments.

You ever consider how hurtful it is to Working Class and Poor whites to not only have their hard work and sacrifices dismissed by libs, but for their hard breaks to be dismissed and to be accused on having it easy?

When they damn well know that no one has every given them anything, even as much as an even break?

I'm not amazed how stupid people like you can be tricked into voting against your own interest. The rich tell you that minority is trying to take half your cookie when he's just wolfed down the other 11.

The reality is, being white in this society is a huge advantage. Study after study has proven this, it's not even in dispute from a sociological or economic standpoint.

Now explain how being white is a huge advantage. What do whites get that blacks cannot?

Now explain how being white is a huge advantage. What do whites get that blacks cannot?

the ability to live where they want, get any job they want, good education, fair treatment by law enforcement... Daws published a pretty nice list a few pages ago.

Why can White people get jobs? Because other w white people are the ones doing the hiring. It's really pretty easy.

I'm made no such claims.

Nothing in that post addressed anything in my post you were supposedly responding to.

What obvious conclusion are you trying to avoid?

I'm made no such claims.

Nothing to avoid, you are as you appear a whiny, pretentious twat.

Logical Fallacy Ad hominem

:321::asshole:

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

You not only dismiss all the hard work and accomplishments of all whites, but then you ridicule them if they feel that you are not their friend (your not) and don't vote for you and your ilk.

You treat people like shit and wonder why they don't like you.

And you think you are the reasonable one.

LOL!

Nothing in that post addressed anything in my post you were supposedly responding to.

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

I equated hours of hard work, day after day to the point that it seriously deprives a child of family, social and sleep time as torture. Which it is.

What is your point?

Answer the question.

I equated hours of hard work, day after day to the point that it seriously deprives a child of family, social and sleep time as torture. Which it is.

What is your point?

As I said, you are weak, spineless, and afraid of work and competition. You are the weak link, so don't presume to crow about how you are all about working hard and taking risks, you slack-ass loser.

Forum List

Back