White Cop Fired For Not Shooting A Black Man..

Sounds odd to me, yes.

The cop deserves a promotion to the hostage negotiation team.

Aint this something esle? Dude gets fired for not being a racist and attempting to deescalate. Black man attempting to commit suicide by cop with an empty gun. Cop tries to talk him down and gets fired.

Lawsuit: Cop fired for not shooting armed suicidal suspect - CNN.com
Lol...even if he did shoot him, what evidence would you have he is a racist? Just because he's a white cop that shot a black guy with a pistol in his hand?

If so....wow.
I'm going to guess here that you were too stupid to understand the OP.

Aint this something esle? Dude gets fired for not being a racist and attempting to deescalate. Black man attempting to commit suicide by cop with an empty gun. Cop tries to talk him down and gets fired.

Lol...even if he did shoot him, what evidence would you have he is a racist? Just because he's a white cop that shot a black guy with a pistol in his hand?

If so....wow.
No, you just suck with words.

If so....wow.

I'm not going to change my words just because you are too uneducated to understand them.

If so....wow.

I'm not going to change my words just because you are too uneducated to understand them.
Why does race matter in this situation?

Apparently the guy had a gun and pulled it on the officers so they shot him in the head. Just another case of some asshole committing suicide by cop.

From the article FYI:

The Weirton Police Department notified Mader that his employment had been terminated one month after the shooting, on June 7, 2016. The suit says the police department cited "failure to meet probationary standards of an officer" and "apparent difficulties in critical incident reasoning" in their decision to fire him. "The investigation further revealed that the officer froze on the scene, not communicating with the other officers involved," a statement by the city released in September says.

If so....wow.

Have you been asleep under a rock or are you just feigning stupidity?

If so....wow.

Cant answer the question?

Wont answer the question until you explain why its relevant.

Wont answer the question until you explain why its relevant.
It's relevant because YOU are the one who mentioned racism in the OP. If you can't explain your OP, maybe you shouldn't be making them.

Forum List

Back