White/Asian Couples Outearn All Others

I'm kidding. I don't advocate interracial marriage. But I guess if you MUST, go for the Asians. As you can see, they do best. By all means avoid the blacks and Hispanics. That just drags you down...

I am somewhat surprised to learn that couples where one is white and one is Oriental tend to earn more than couples where both are Oriental. The average Oriental IQ is 106. The average white IQ is 100.

I am somewhat surprised to learn that couples where one is white and one is Oriental tend to earn more than couples where both are Oriental. The average Oriental IQ is 106. The average white IQ is 100.
I grew up in SoCal, lived in Japan, both former and current wives are Asian (Japanese). With my "qualifications" out of the way I can tell you this from my perspective:

Asians may be the best educated but because they respect family and elders and they have that social hierarchy they tend to "fall in line" and do what they're told.
Americans on the other hand tend to be more outgoing and bigger risk takers regardless of education level. When Asians come over here, or grow up here with Asian, old school families, all their "smarts" gets combined with all that freedom and you know what you get? A Supercharged, Superhuman Being!

I always thought that if an Asian country could adopt a Constitution similar to ours they'd be unstoppable!

So my advice to you single guys is:

Marry a nice Asian gal.
Turn off the TV.
Profit!

:D

My advice comes with a warning: Don't be naive. Asian women can and will fool around plus they like to gamble so you gotta' keep an eye on your finances.

I could go on and on!

I can see why that would be. You need white in there for social mobility and broader acceptance.

Forum List

Back