White and in the minority

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
White, and in the minority

This is our future if we don't stop it soon. This is EXACTLY why I want my kids to leave for Europe when college time comes and to never come back...Europe is saving its self...America never will I believe or if they try it will be too late.

Heaven looked out the window. This was her town. Her people. Was it so wrong to want to be among them? Was it so wrong to want to work with them? Was it so wrong to refuse to learn a new language? She had taken some Spanish in high school, but had dropped it, not because she had any animosity toward the language or the people who spoke it, but because that just wasn’t her — that was other parts of Lebanon County, not Fredericksburg.

If you are white,then YEP! You aren't allowed to be among your own people because that's RACIST! The government will FORCE DIEversity down your throat or force it with the barrel of a gun but you WILL obey their dictates! Fight back or settle for this.

“They don’t give a rat’s ass about people with white skin,” he said

BINGO! They don't! That's why YOU and other Whites have to stick together put OUR people first and foremost. Ask yourself is it good for my race? If not then its not good.

“They don’t give a rat’s ass about people with white skin,” he said

BINGO! They don't! That's why YOU and other Whites have to stick together put OUR people first and foremost. Ask yourself is it good for my race? If not then its not good.

You don’t have any people. Weakness is not a people.

Neither is plagiarism, by the way.

This is our future if we don't stop it soon. This is EXACTLY why I want my kids to leave for Europe when college time comes and to never come back...Europe is saving its self...America never will I believe or if they try it will be too late.

Heaven looked out the window. This was her town. Her people. Was it so wrong to want to be among them? Was it so wrong to want to work with them? Was it so wrong to refuse to learn a new language? She had taken some Spanish in high school, but had dropped it, not because she had any animosity toward the language or the people who spoke it, but because that just wasn’t her — that was other parts of Lebanon County, not Fredericksburg.

If you are white,then YEP! You aren't allowed to be among your own people because that's RACIST! The government will FORCE DIEversity down your throat or force it with the barrel of a gun but you WILL obey their dictates! Fight back or settle for this.
Go back to Russia.

It's where the most whites are..."undisturbed."

Safe travels.

They have Black men in europe that have sex with white females all the time. Might not be a good idea.

inge-maux-margarete-tiesel-and-peter-kazungu-at-event-of-paradise-love-2012-large-picture.jpg

Actually negro birth rates are way down. They’re now outnumbered by Latinos and in time even Asians will outnumber them. Blacks kill their own babies more than any other race. They have the highest rates of illiteracy, unemployment, welfare, abortion, violent crime, incarceration, drug use, homosexuality, HIV/AIDS, and they murder each other like crazy. They aren’t overtaking anything. Latino birth rates are slowing dramatically as well, they are usually second in those categories behind negroes.

Easily solution get a sun tan and learn to speak spanish :)

I agree with the sentiment in principle--if you read through recent posts of mine, you'll learn I've witnessed cultural replacement first hand in two different regions of our nation through corporate mass hiring of Hispanic workers--however, this is not a racial thing, more a cultural one. I've been on both sides of the spectrum, as invader and invaded; neither is particularly enjoyable when the native or incoming culture is hostile or even feels threatening to your own; no one wants to see their own heritage surrounded, outnumbered, occupied and changed into something else. And your right, it is and has been happening for more than two decades.

The question is, is what can be done about it? In one scenario I witnessed firsthand, a small midwestern town historically running on an economy of dairy farmers, small businesses and agriculture support services was drastically transformed when a cookie packaging plant opened up outside town limits on recently sold farm land and required a massive workforce to get operational. Should have been a great moment in the town's history, right? Lots of new jobs. Local economic boom incoming, right?

What happened was, first, there were nowhere near enough locals from which to staff the entirety of the required new workforce. Second, the new company's management did not want to pay local market wages. Too high. So they contracted hiring services to a staffing agency in a major city to the north, which brought in hundreds and over time, thousands, of immigrant workers from you name it countries south of the southern border. One indisputable result of the whole event was almost complete and likely permanent change of local culture which was enveloped by the new workforce.

While I believe we need to preserve our heritage, culture, tradition, family safety, etc. blaming it on race only fuels the fire the MSM and American political Left want us all burn up in. We need to realize this invasion is a cultural one; a finely tuned, precision engineered collision of cultures intended to derail civility, change and replace culture, not so much race, although that can be a consequence as well. What I am saying is instead of hating another race or being hated by a different race in turn, despise instead the political ideologies that drove Americans into this cultural replacement situation, and rail against "enemy culture" not race. People of different race can coexist; hostile cultures often cannot.

Actually negro birth rates are way down. They’re now outnumbered by Latinos and in time even Asians will outnumber them. Blacks kill their own babies more than any other race. They have the highest rates of illiteracy, unemployment, welfare, abortion, violent crime, incarceration, drug use, homosexuality, HIV/AIDS, and they murder each other like crazy. They aren’t overtaking anything. Latino birth rates are slowing dramatically as well, they are usually second in those categories behind negroes.
Indeed Mexicans are replacing blacks are the main threat in overtaking America...
Where do dummies like Odium come from? Seriously. Race is a social construct and I wish I had more of dad in me as suntan lotion sucks and all I do is turn red. LOL

Race is not real: what you see is a power relationship made flesh | Aeon Essays

"Only in America can you find so many angry people claiming to love their country, while hating almost anyone in it." Don King
Hilarious stuff. We have thousands of types of birds,dogs,cats,lions,bears,hawks,chickens etc but only one race eh....go fuck yourself you moronic clown. Back on ignore where you should have remained.

Odium said:
This is our future if we don't stop it soon. This is EXACTLY why I want my kids to leave for Europe when college time comes and to never come back...Europe is saving its self....
Europe Is Committing Multi-Culty Suicide

Europe Is Going To Be Real Bad News Soon
Keep Your Kids Here....

Odium said:
This is our future if we don't stop it soon. This is EXACTLY why I want my kids to leave for Europe when college time comes and to never come back...Europe is saving its self....

Keep Your Kids Here....
Poland,Hungary,Austria,Italy,Czech Republic are ALL under Nationalist governments right now...its spreading like wildfire in Europe.

Odium said:

Keep Your Kids Here....
Poland,Hungary,Austria,Italy,Czech Republic are ALL under Nationalist governments right now...its spreading like wildfire in Europe.

What are you waiting for? GTFO.

..... Dictatorship is the best kind of political system anyways .......

You're no American. You are fit only for servitude, fool. GTFO of my country and search for your master anywhere else.

Odium said:
No idea what the fuck you are talking about. Dictatorship is the best kind of political system anyways
And Yet, You Just Agreed To Dictatorships

Now We Know Why You Want Your Kids In Europe
I Over-Looked The Way You Used 'Nationalist'

^ Poor guy :itsok:

Forum List

Back