White and black relations the worst in my life

What did Obama do?

What has Trump done to improve relations?
Obama for 8 yrs blamed white privileged on why many blacks are in bad shape and accused the cops as racist
If you want put the blame where it belongs, start with the New York Times, from being the first to report the grossly distorted story of the Tuskeegee Airmen and the bogus syphilis claims to knowingly driving the Ferguson riots with false information to the inflammatory 1619 project.

Then blame Hollywood. In my opinion blacks and whites always got along fine until some vicious racially charged movie came out, then you could feel the sudden surge of hatred. It would quickly die down, then Hollywood would put out 12 Years a Slave or some other blood libel and you'd feel the hatred again. Then, when relations were back to normal, Get Out or some shit would come out.

Then blame the rest of the media--CNN, NBC (which actually doctored the Trayvon Martin tape to make it sound like George Zimmerman attacked him because he was black), and all the others who report George Floyd was murdered by a white cop, when, in fact, he died of a drug overdose.

And what's the common thread, boys and girls? That's right. In ALL the cases mentioned above, it has been God's Chosen Warmongers behind the racial incitemen, and behind BLM and Antifa as well.

"Hey, there," Shlomo says, "Let's you and him fight."

It's one of their oldest, ugliest, demonic, but effective skills. And blacks and whites are too stupid to step back a minute and see what's going on.
There is always some idiot weakling lurking under the cabinet waiting to spew their anti-Semitic bullshit into any and every topic and conversation. These brainless spineless losers have one and only one bogeyman and they promote it at every opportunity. Pathetic.
Great argument, Shlomo

What did Obama do?

What has Trump done to improve relations?
Obama for 8 yrs blamed white privileged on why many blacks are in bad shape and accused the cops as racist
If you want put the blame where it belongs, start with the New York Times, from being the first to report the grossly distorted story of the Tuskeegee Airmen and the bogus syphilis claims to knowingly driving the Ferguson riots with false information to the inflammatory 1619 project.

Then blame Hollywood. In my opinion blacks and whites always got along fine until some vicious racially charged movie came out, then you could feel the sudden surge of hatred. It would quickly die down, then Hollywood would put out 12 Years a Slave or some other blood libel and you'd feel the hatred again. Then, when relations were back to normal, Get Out or some shit would come out.

Then blame the rest of the media--CNN, NBC (which actually doctored the Trayvon Martin tape to make it sound like George Zimmerman attacked him because he was black), and all the others who report George Floyd was murdered by a white cop, when, in fact, he died of a drug overdose.

And what's the common thread, boys and girls? That's right. In ALL the cases mentioned above, it has been God's Chosen Warmongers behind the racial incitemen, and behind BLM and Antifa as well.

"Hey, there," Shlomo says, "Let's you and him fight."

It's one of their oldest, ugliest, demonic, but effective skills. And blacks and whites are too stupid to step back a minute and see what's going on.
There is always some idiot weakling lurking under the cabinet waiting to spew their anti-Semitic bullshit into any and every topic and conversation. These brainless spineless losers have one and only one bogeyman and they promote it at every opportunity. Pathetic.
Great argument, Shlomo
What exactly do you mean by that, idiot weakling?

Partisan fanboys will of course think all problems in society are to be attributed to whatever party or President is their rival. This is a very low form of barbarianism since it is myopic and tribalistic.

In reality, politicians cannot solve any problems. They can only make things worse or - at best - create incentives for what could potentially lead to something positive. But, most problems are not political to begin with, they are cultural and related to ideas and as long as society holds toxic ideas, politics will be toxic too.

We can thank Obama , Soviet Media and DNC

Many blacks I meet ( younger ) just are very aggressive and have terrible attitudes and anger

. Very uppity and unpleasant

I cannot stand being around them !!

I have too at work and I try not to engage and escalate

Who Is Raising, Nurturing And Socializing HATEful Citizens:

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEful #ProBlack influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used To Hate White People - My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou 868,451 views

Hi, Quasar. Sadly, significant numbers of American children and teens are being raised to HATE by America's large emotionally troubled, FEMALE dominated, Child Neglecting, NO SNITCHING, Segregation-minded Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing ProBlack/BLM community:

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi:

ProBlack/BLM community pathology:

ProBlack/BLM Insanity:

Unfortunately, for decades American society remained silent while witnessing America's apparent emotionally troubled Pro Black community raising perfectly healthy newborns maturing into apparent emotionally troubled HATERS.

Quasar, do you recognize by name, the apparent emotionally troubled USMB members embracing HATE, bigotry and human ignorance?

Witness American Health Professionals explain why healthy newborns mature into apparent angry, frustrated, HATE embracing teen and adult citizen largely lacking empathy and respect for their fellow citizens:

Cali Surgeon General Dr.
Harris explains the effects of Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect & Maltreatment:

Dr. Harris offers a REAL solution for PREVENTING Violence & HATE:

Dr. Nadine Burke Harris - How early childhood experiences affect children’s future

Child Brain Development Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD explains the infancy and seeds for HATE:

Oprah Winfrey: How Child Neglect, Abuse & Maltreatment Affects Developing Young Minds

Peace.

tagged: Mental Health, Mental Illness

EQ1sQ2yXsAsQFnU.jpeg
EEAIMLHXsAEw6cj.jpg
EE-XvcOW4AIdRXF.jpeg
thuglife-tupac-shakur(2).jpg
D_FqqdBWsAM-Ny2.jpeg

What did Obama do?
ES7cEb8XYAQPS2B.jpeg
ES7cN4_XQAM4TUP.jpeg
EE30wm7XkAAY4Ix.jpg
EUYd7UvWkAUacvd.jpeg

Were President My Brother's Keeper & Mrs. Girl Power Obama promoting a POSITIVE HEALTHY image of African American citizens when inviting to our Nation's home one dozen apparent emotionally troubled Urban truth-tellers composing gun violence riddled & female denigrating music art?

Marc, as always I look forward to reading your evasive or non reply.

#EndTHUGLIFE
#EndChildAbuse
☮️♥️

Forum List

Back