White American births below replacement level in every state

Now it’s the fault of fags that straight whites are not having more children. I am sure economics doesn’t play a major, but me being married to a dude does.
You know by now better than ever to expect any responsibility for anything coming out of american society. That's what blame is for.

Now it’s the fault of fags that straight whites are not having more children. I am sure economics doesn’t play a major, but me being married to a dude does.

Of course it's your fault. Didn't you know everything is your fault? I had a flat tire. Damn you gays!!!

Remember when they tried to blame the rise in out of wedlock births on gays? :71:

Everyone blames everyone.

It's not gays. It's because we have lost our morals. Gays is just a result of that, just like bastard children is a result of it.

Quick! Get POTUS to create a White Baby Patrol instead of the Space Police!

Data: White American Births Below Replacement Level in Every State

The United States birth rate remains well below the replacement level needed as white American births plummet in all 50 states and the District of Colombia.
--------------------------------

If you have logic, common sense one doesn't need a PHD to understand where the low birth rates come from.

1. gay
2. trans
3. women hate men
4. marriage is bad
5. Babies make your body ugly

The state owns your kid

white men are bad...............

You don't get the breaking down of the family when you stand in the lights of being a dumbass.
Actually, the more women become educated, the less inclined they are to be baby factories. How many children have YOU had?

The leftists continue to demonstrate their hostility toward human life.

It looks like the left is sending a message. Your demise as a race is inevitable. Don't try to stop it or you are a racist.

The United States birth rate remains well below the replacement level needed as white American births plummet in all 50 states and the District of Colombia.

If you have logic, common sense one doesn't need a PHD to understand where the low birth rates come from.

1. gay
2. trans
3. women hate men
4. marriage is bad

The state owns your kid

You don't get the breaking down of the family when you stand in the lights of being a dumbass.
Were you in Buffalo yesterday?

People don't need to get married younger but instead need to get married later in life. Get educated, get a career, get financially independent, marry in your mid 30s. If you want kids then maybe have 1. It's nobody's responsibility to have kids for the nation. Have them if you want them or if you don't that's greaaaaaat also.

People don't need to get married younger but instead need to get married later in life. Get educated, get a career, get financially independent, marry in your mid 30s. If you want kids then maybe have 1. It's nobody's responsibility to have kids for the nation. Have them if you want them or if you don't that's greaaaaaat also.
As wrong as possible.

How many kids did your parents have? No lying please.

1. gay
2. trans
3. women hate men
4. marriage is bad

The state owns your kid

Oh Jeez you're not going to shoot up a grocery store are you?

People need to grow the F up and start assuming the responsibilities of real adults, real citizens. Enough with the F-ing glorification of perpetual adolescence.

They had 3. That was barely barely possible and they sure as heck didn't have them "to help the country". Times have changed. Nothing at all wrong with people choosing careers over a family. Waiting to get married later in life means less chance of divorce. It's a growing trend that isn't going away.

People are free to live their lives as they please. If they desire kids then good. If they don't want kids that's fine also. You find fault in that?

Forum List

Back