Whistleblower’s Lawyers Release Statement Threatening Journalists If They Publish His Name

Wait, what happened to freedom of the press? If they have the name, they should release the name. Inquiring minds want to know. And I don't care about his family and friends. I do think he should be required to testify as a significant witness for this whole impeachment circus.

You mean like how National Enquirer should have published the interview with the Playboy model who had sex with married Donald Trump- but buried it at Trump's request?

You mean that free press?

Do you know what "free" means?

It doesn't mean you're free to break the law.

It's very illegal for anyone to disclose the name of a whistleblower. Which is why no reputable news outlet will do such a thing. Nor would a reputable news outlet disclose the name of someone without proof.

There's no proof that this is the right person. He's getting death threats and may not even be involved.

Do you really believe that a totally innocent person should endure that?

Do you know what innocent until proven guilty means?

Did you bother to read the gibberish I was responding to? And....
I do, perhaps you should explain the concept to your commie brethren.

I'm a member of that press you hate so much.

I know what freedom of the press is and I know that it doesn't include breaking federal law.

Freedom of the press doesn't protect anyone from violating any federal or state laws.

I'm not a communist.

It's really stupid to believe anyone who doesn't agree with your views is a communist. Especially since it's trump who has used communists to help him win the 2016 election and he's doing it again in the 2020 election with those same communists. He's not even pretending anymore.

I have been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties and candidates through the decades.

I'm sure you can't say the same thing.

And I'm sure if the person you believe is the whistleblower is harmed or even killed, you would dance a happy dance of joy.

Wait, what happened to freedom of the press? If they have the name, they should release the name. Inquiring minds want to know. And I don't care about his family and friends. I do think he should be required to testify as a significant witness for this whole impeachment circus.

You mean like how National Enquirer should have published the interview with the Playboy model who had sex with married Donald Trump- but buried it at Trump's request?

It's very illegal for anyone to disclose the name of a whistleblower. Which is why no reputable news outlet will do such a thing. Nor would a reputable news outlet disclose the name of someone without proof.

There's no proof that this is the right person. He's getting death threats and may not even be involved.

I know what freedom of the press is and I know that it doesn't include breaking federal law.

Freedom of the press doesn't protect anyone from violating any federal or state laws.

I'm not a communist.

It's really stupid to believe anyone who doesn't agree with your views is a communist. Especially since it's trump who has used communists to help him win the 2016 election and he's doing it again in the 2020 election with those same communists. He's not even pretending anymore.

I have been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties and candidates through the decades.

And I'm sure if the person you believe is the whistleblower is harmed or even killed, you would dance a happy dance of joy.

I agree! These ignorant NaziCons are nihilists. Plus, the whistleblower has repeatedly been corroborated and vindicated. He/she is a great American patriot.

I'm not a communist.

It's really stupid to believe anyone who doesn't agree with your views is a communist. Especially since it's trump who has used communists to help him win the 2016 election and he's doing it again in the 2020 election with those same communists. He's not even pret red Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties and candidates through the decades.

Would you dance a happy dance of joy if Trump was killed, like this colleague of yours?

fc896797-ffaf-4690-aebe-eacaa3980200-large16x9_trumpthreat.JPG

Who isn't tired of these virtue singling journalists who are more full of shit than a bull's bowel movement? I dance every time Trump calls you guys fake news.

So how many death threats do you imagine this guy has gotten? I know practically all of them are just you keyboard commandos talking tough but there are some of you who would murder this guy with a smile.

None.

Sorry about the law and the Constitution and everything, brainwashed functional moron LOL.

So how many death threats do you imagine this guy has gotten? I know practically all of them are just you keyboard commandos talking tough but there are some of you who would murder this guy with a smile.

None.

How many death threats has Trump gotten? Yet the media publishes fake bullshit about him that is given by unnamed sources.

So you agree with Syr?

And I said that where?

It isn't just the call.

So Pelosi is lying. Thanks for that.
What lie?

The lie is that the impeachment is over the phone call. You said it isn't just about the call. Therefore you are calling Pelosi a liar. That is my thinking. Is Pelosi somehow communicating with you and no one else? Enlighten us please. Apparently Pelosi isn't doing such a good job at communicating.

^^ This person would murder Trump with a smile.
You can go to hell Trumpbot. If you don't want people thinking you goons are not capable of political assassination you might want to quit joking about all the liberals you will joyously kill when the civil war starts.

You can go to hell Trumpbot. If you don't want people thinking you goons are not capable of political assassination you might want to quit joking about all the liberals you will joyously kill when the civil war starts.

Like the leftists who opened fire on elected officials?

Speak for yourself. I can tell you this, when the right gets violent, it won't be such a miserable failure like with you guys. In fact, the entire left wing strategy seems to be to make the right really pissed off, but just not pissed off to just eliminate the problem once and for all.

Even a crazy right winger gets a body count of hundred and over, not like with you guys who have a body count of one, themselves.

I'm not a communist.

Well child, if you don't want to be grouped with the commies, you might want to stop acting like one. Also if you were a true member of the 4th estate, you'd know papers have been printing classified stories with impunity for more than 5 decades. BTW it's the folks that fed the leaker, um whistleblower, that broke the law. If it is indeed the dude in question, he hasn't worked in the WH since 2017 and had no need to know.

And back to my point about "free", the press has been catching and killing stories as long as there has been a press and powerful people.

I'm not a communist.

I agree! These ignorant NaziCons are nihilists. Plus, the whistleblower has repeatedly been corroborated and vindicated. He/she is a great American patriot.

Wow, funny how you failed to mention that he has also been completely contradicted. NO SURPRISE THERE! LMAO!!!!!!

Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric
Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella. Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric
Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.
Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric
Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella. Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric
Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.

Alleged Identity Of Whistleblower Leaked; Whistleblower's Lawyers Release Statement Threatening Journalists

Trump knew the name of the so-called "whistleblower" from the start.

After the first several weeks of the administration, the President really resolved the Leakage problem in the area of foreign relations.
Until this Ukraine bullshit, we haven't seen much of it.

There is no reason to think that Trump didn't know about Signore CIaramella, or whoever else is leaking.

The Ukraine bullshit is actually a positive for Trump. It basically forced the Media to talk about the Biden Family Corruption, an issue they were otherwise ignoring.

The problem with your line of reasoning is it is you assholes who will be the beginners of the violence.

And then you will figure out very quickly why you should not have awakened the Sleeping Giant.

So you agree with Syr?

And I said that where?

I asked a question, not made a statement.

OMFG..........if his name is released his life is in danger............

OMFG........Drama dang queens everywhere................Who wrote this stinking movie anyways.......fire him and get a better script.

Forum List

Back