Whistleblower videos reveals toxic weed killer being sprayed directly on workers from helicopter

About Us Applebee Aviation

Doesn't appear to be a corporation to me, likely an old fart owner and older pilots who don't fully comply with the rules because they're "good ol boys" On the one hand those types are the ones you want to work for because they'll hang on to you and actually care about you and yours. Downside trade off is the company as a whole doesn't follow all the rules to the letter...

We'll see if the report gets any traction, if it does the pilot will be canned for sure, and it might kill the company all together. It's doubtful anyone will miss their "fleet" of 8 helicopters.

Doubtful, the guy they "sprayed" was a helicopter mechanic from Alaska, very unlikely he was an illegal alien. I'd actually guess exe military, likely took an early out when they cut military and combined the Army/National Guard/AF bases in Anchorage.

This is why cancer is so rampant. And probably autism. And MS. And a multitude of other diseases. We are poisoning everything. Then we have to inhale it or wear it or eat it.

I'm surprised he's not in jail already for the crime of interfering with corporate affairs.
Or have they paid this option too?
Let's spray people with 2,4 - D. It worked so well in Vietnam when it by the name Agent Orange. and like in Viet nobody is guilty.

I incredibly hate how in some cities on some nights they go around with these trucks gasing the air with mosquito repellent. I mean they drive slow and leave these massive clouds of chemicals behind them. Imagine working out at the park on a cool windy night, or practicing martial arts or just meditating out there... and then these trucks come along and fuck up the air and then you've gotta leave cause you just know that shit is toxic despite them claiming otherwise.​

To be fair, there are mosquito repellants that are safe for humans, dogs, cats, moose, bears, wolves, etc. (They advise against use for grazing animals who subsist entirely on treated grass though.)

We've been using one from Cutter since it came out; I can't remember how long it's been exactly, but I'd guess at least 5 years. Three pups; ages 10, 17, and 17 have all eaten the sprayed grass over the years with no ill effects. We do try to avoid spraying our wild raspberry patch, but the kids and I are all guilty of eating a few straight off the bush and not gotten sick either.

Your supposed to wait for the stuff to dry entirely before you go out in it so having it sprayed on you could be bad. As I understand it, it initially kills various bugs then after it dries is just a scent repellent (like citronella but longer lasting - months actually.)

Forum List

Back