Marie Harf Finally Given The Boot..

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
After months of giving reporters answers ranging from curious to bizarre, the State Dept. mouthpiece has finally been kicked to the curb by those she covered for. Her "promotion" is as an aid to Flippy as he watches the Iranians tell him pull their finger when it comes to nuke site inspections. That happens in June.....after the deal finally dies on the vine, her duties are done...thankfully.

Marie-Harf.jpg

You might recall Marie's greatest hits range from saying ISIS fighters just need jobs, to explaining that Hillary's email account was confidential but didn't contain confidential information. She also flipped off the press and the DOD by saying Bo Bergdahl's platoon-mates had no idea how or why he disappeared. The one thing she appeared to be good at was agreeing with a response that had just demolished her previous answer. In that sense she was a perfect carnival barker for the Barry and Hilly show.
blind.gif

• Banned
:lol: Bull Kurtz? Really now. Next you will tell us you raised the flag at Iwo Jima. Good heavens. I am glad you are on the Board. I see your name and I smile.

Mods, please put this in the badlands.

You think the mods care what your phony lying ass want's, fool?

:lol: You crack us up. LTC West is your source? We of course ol' shoot at the prisoner West is your source.

:lol: You crack us up. LTC West is your source? We of course ol' shoot at the prisoner West is your source.

Once again, who is "us" Sybil....so far I know of two...One you were my instructor at Nha Trang except you didn't know you'd be 5th SFG for that.....And you claiming you're a "republican" marxist. How many other personalities of yours are in there?

Once again, who is "us" Sybil....so far I know of two...One you were my instructor at Nha Trang except you didn't know you'd be 5th SFG for that.....And you claiming you're a "republican" marxist. How many other personalities of yours are in there?
Those are your words. I said I trained you at Airborne School and some how that in your mind was in SVN, which sent me loolking. You said you are Sp Ops. I said I doubted that because you did not know the basic protocol and training regimen in-country.

I don't doubt you served. I do believe you claim more than you should.

And many on the board forced you to change your avatar.

Get used to all of this. When you cross the border, you will be pulled back.

Those are your words. I said I trained you at Airborne School and some how that in your mind was in SVN, which sent me loolking. You said you are Sp Ops. I said I doubted that because you did not know the basic protocol and training regimen in-country.

I don't doubt you served. I do believe you claim more than you should.

And many on the board forced you to change your avatar.

Get used to all of this. When you cross the border, you will be pulled back.

You were never "in country" so how would you know anything about MACV RECONDO. You claim you were AB in Korea....I was never stationed in Korea, and LRRP isn't "sp ops"...it's Recon.....LRP is considered special ops but I've never mentioned whether I was involved in LRP missions or not here, or anywhere. Nobody changed my avatar you lying sack of shit....."get used" to what....a hairbrain troll like you muttering in a thread of mine?

I did the research, which you failed to do: you just jabbered.

I said I was AB in Alaska with Charlie Manchu and on jump status as cadre at Jump School at Benning. Once again you failed to do the research.

Bull, you are full of it as everyone on the Board knows. :lol:

I did the research, which you failed to do: you just jabbered.

I said I was AB in Alaska with Charlie Manchu and on jump status as cadre at Jump School at Benning. Once again you failed to do the research.

Bull, you are full of it as everyone on the Board knows. :lol:

Ah, so now you weren't in Korea either.....this is getting even more bizarre...are you in a mental institution by any chance....you should be.

Forum List

Back