Whistleblower Story on Trump is a Sham.

The Trump WHISTLEBLOWER Story Is A SHAM!

Relevant points on this situation that centers around Biden's dealings with the Ukraine are discussed from 0 to around 5:51 and may be also found at Mike Huckabee's free website at Huckabee | September 21, 2019 - Huckabee - TBN

Have you bothered to read the complaint?

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

"This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals.

"The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.

“I have received information” is different than witnessing information. The whistleblower appears to be reporting second-hand information.

"That might not matter since it is thoroughly documented, and as the White House transcript of Trump’s Ukraine phone call shows, what the whistleblower alleged, at least on that front, was true."

Anyone concerned about Biden's corruption and turns a blind eye to Trump's obvious attempt to solicit dirt of a political opponent from a foreign government is a hypocrite, at best.

Well obviously the Whistleblower is a liar......after reading the transcripts I can say that his claims are unfounded and based on both false and politically biased opinions, not facts.

Well obviously the Whistleblower is a liar......after reading the transcripts I can say that his claims are unfounded and based on both false and politically biased opinions, not facts
What's your opinion of Trump's integrity?
1*lLcfRtPZzK9MNe6w0iG1VA.png

There Has Never Been as Corrupt a President or Administration as Trumps.

"His sons Don Jr., and Eric benefit greatly from his presidency, daughter Ivanka got a sweetheart deal from China for her patents and merchandise. There is so much more and in addition, he has surrounded himself with the most unqualified and unethical cabinet and staff in American political history.

“American University history professor Allan Lichtman said, 'There is no question that this is the most unqualified and inexperienced cabinet in the modern history of the presidency. Several of the cabinet officials not only lack the most basic qualifications for their jobs, but are intent upon undermining the fundamental mission of their departments.'"

I'm not impressed with opinion pieces from lying liberals.

Try again.

Anyone concerned about Biden's corruption and turns a blind eye to Trump's obvious attempt to solicit dirt of a political opponent from a foreign government is a hypocrite, at best.
BS

The evidence clears Trump completely.

It is proper for a POTUS to ask another leader to investigate corruption when he has direct evidence that shows corruption.

The hypocrits are those that want Trump investigated with no evidence of wrongdoing but oppose any Democrat being investigated with ample evidence of wrongdoing.

It is proper for a POTUS to ask another leader to investigate corruption when he has direct evidence that shows corruption.
What "evidence" are you referring to?

READ: Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics

Relevant points on this situation that centers around Biden's dealings with the Ukraine are discussed from 0 to around 5:51 and may be also found at Mike Huckabee's free website at Huckabee | September 21, 2019 - Huckabee - TBN

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

"This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals.

"The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.

“I have received information” is different than witnessing information. The whistleblower appears to be reporting second-hand information.

"That might not matter since it is thoroughly documented, and as the White House transcript of Trump’s Ukraine phone call shows, what the whistleblower alleged, at least on that front, was true."

Well obviously the Whistleblower is a liar......after reading the transcripts I can say that his claims are unfounded and based on both false and politically biased opinions, not facts.

Well obviously the Whistleblower is a liar......after reading the transcripts I can say that his claims are unfounded and based on both false and politically biased opinions, not facts

"His sons Don Jr., and Eric benefit greatly from his presidency, daughter Ivanka got a sweetheart deal from China for her patents and merchandise. There is so much more and in addition, he has surrounded himself with the most unqualified and unethical cabinet and staff in American political history.

“American University history professor Allan Lichtman said, 'There is no question that this is the most unqualified and inexperienced cabinet in the modern history of the presidency. Several of the cabinet officials not only lack the most basic qualifications for their jobs, but are intent upon undermining the fundamental mission of their departments.'"

Try again.

Try again.
What is your opinion of Trump's integrity?

Try again.

Try again.

I don't give a flying fuck about what he says.....or what people say about him.
He's the only person in Washington actually doing his job.
He's also the only person doing what he said he would do.
Keep that in mind when you fall for another hoax in the future perpetrated by folks that aren't doing their jobs and aren't doing what they promised. .

Try again.

Try again.
Keep that in mind when you fall for another hoax in the future perpetrated by folks that aren't doing their jobs and aren't doing what they promised. .
And he's making a global laughingstock out of this country.
Is that what you voted for, Comrade?
greatwhitehoax_banner.jpg

GREAT WHITE HOAX – SMITH RAFAEL FILM CENTER

Try again.

Try again.

No.....our Democrats look like idiots and our media is what's made America a laughingstock.

At least that's what other world leaders have told him at G8 meetings.

They don't understand why Democrats think they can get away with the shit they're doing.
In their countries.....if they pulled that crap they'd get voted out of office.

BS

The hypocrits are those that want Trump investigated with no evidence of wrongdoing but oppose any Democrat being investigated with ample evidence of wrongdoing.

Wow....I find it a bit weird how the Democrats can't do their business in a serious thoughtful manner instead of running to CNN to broadcast their BULLSHIT all over the planet for everyone to see.Trying to try their case in the court of public opinion.....which means their shit is real weak.

No wonder everyone thinks we're a fucking joke.

Try again.

Try again.

No.....our Democrats look like idiots and our media is what's made America a laughingstock.

They don't understand why Democrats think they can get away with the shit they're doing.

Who told you that, Trump?
Has it occurred to you he might be lying?

Try again.

Try again.

Has it ever occurred to you that the Democrats might be lying???

Not even when they're caught giving their lies away you won't admit to it.

Like the time that tosser Adam Schiff-face was caught lying during the first impeachment hearing....said the lies he had just spewed were sort of a parody....yet they were still entered into the official record so that dumb-asses like you could act like they were real.

BS

Wow....I find it a bit weird how the Democrats can't do their business in a serious thoughtful manner instead of running to CNN to broadcast their BULLSHIT all over the planet for everyone to see.Trying to try their case in the court of public opinion.....which means their shit is real weak.

Or maybe Trump and his corporate goons on the courts have blocked Democrats everywhere except the court of public opinion?

Trump Vows Stonewall of ‘All’ House Subpoenas, Setting Up Fight Over Powers

"WASHINGTON — The Trump administration escalated its defiance of Congress on Wednesday, as the Justice Department refused to let an official testify on Capitol Hill and President Trump vowed to fight what he called a 'ridiculous' subpoena ordering a former top aide to appear before lawmakers.

"'We’re fighting all the subpoenas,' Mr. Trump told reporters outside the White House. 'These aren’t, like, impartial people. The Democrats are trying to win 2020.'"

BS

Or maybe Trump and his corporate goons on the courts have blocked Democrats everywhere except the court of public opinion?

"WASHINGTON — The Trump administration escalated its defiance of Congress on Wednesday, as the Justice Department refused to let an official testify on Capitol Hill and President Trump vowed to fight what he called a 'ridiculous' subpoena ordering a former top aide to appear before lawmakers.

"'We’re fighting all the subpoenas,' Mr. Trump told reporters outside the White House. 'These aren’t, like, impartial people. The Democrats are trying to win 2020.'"
Yeah...yeah....yeah.....Trump is picking on all of the innocent Democrats who have accused him of Russian Collusion for 3 years unfairly....and just when they have decided they weren't getting any traction on that fake shit....they switch to Ukrainian interference in our elections because of their intentional misinterpretation of a fucking phone call.

Let's all shed a fucking tear for the poor helpless Godforsaken Democrats.
Trump has bee sooooo mean to them the poor babies.

No. You don’t get to do that. You admitted that Dershowitz is more of an expert than you on this matter and he stated there is not enough evidence to impeach. You’re making shit up and the Mods just let you do it, their rules not mine. But your argument that he garners more attention defending Trump is BS since the vast majority of media is pro impeachment. You as usual have zero legs to stand on so you provide useless pictures and links. You then give posts smiley emojis and continue with your propaganda BS. You are a waste of space.
No. You don’t get to do that. You admitted that Dershowitz is more of an expert than you on this matter and he stated there is not enough evidence to impeach
I stated he was smarter than I am (and probably smarter than you are) whether or not there is sufficient evidence to impeach is a matter of opinion, and there are many with intellects and educations equal to Dershowitz' who believe impeachment will happen by Thanksgiving.

Bullshit. Dershowitz is the preeminent constitutional expert and a Democrat and a Clinton supporter. When he says impeach then I ll agree until then shut your Jew hating mouth you parasite.
Bullshit. Dershowitz is the preeminent constitutional expert and a Democrat and a Clinton supporter. When he says impeach then I ll agree until then shut your Jew hating mouth you parasite.
190805_r34728-tout.jpg

"Her guest, the attorney Alan Dershowitz, offered an answer that combined legal analysis and political handicapping. 'They come back in November of 2020, when we all go to the polls and we vote against people that we think lied,' he said. 'But it would be a terrible thing'—he held up a finger for emphasis—'to criminalize lies.'"

Alan Dershowitz, Devil’s Advocate

New Yorker is a Leftist rag. Thanks for the smiley and status points. You’ll never get one from me, loser.
Your ignorance is duly noted.
Drain the swamp, Bitch

"Trump’s campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his lawyer, Michael Cohen are now convicted felons.

"National security adviser Michael Flynn, Manafort aide Rick Gates and foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos all pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

"Bill Shine, White House communications director was fired as president of Fox News for orchestrating a massive, cover-up of sexual harassment and sexual assault.

"Ex-White House staffer Rob Porter beat up a couple of his wives.

"Disgraced EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt broke or ignored virtually every ethics rule that regulates the conduct of government officials.

"Trump’s bodyguard was fired and is facing a Secret Service investigation for serious financial crimes.

"Corey Lewandowski Trump’s campaign manager, got fired for his violent behavior toward women.

"VA Secretary David Shulkin used taxpayer dollars to pay for his wife to go to Europe.

"Tom Price was forced out from his position as secretary of health and human services after a scandal about his charter jet travel abuses.

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee on his contacts with Russians.

"The family of Commerce Secretary billionaire Wilbur Ross profits directly from his decisions keeping stakes in companies owned by the Chinese government, a Russian shipping firm and a Cypriot bank Mueller is now investigating.

"Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin tried to take an expensive military jet funded by the taxpayer on his honeymoon.

"Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke billed taxpayers for a series of expensive trips, including one to deliver a pep talk to a donor’s hockey team and his wife and foundation are partnering with Montana business development group founded by David Lesar, chairman of energy group Halliburton.

"Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson was accused of overspending on office furniture and the use of his
office to promote his family’s business interests.

"Also fired for various offenses and poor job performance were Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka, Omarosa, Priebus, Spicer, Scaramucci, Bossert and Tillerson.

"This is the link to the most comprehensive and "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">detailed compilation of Trump administration misconduct."

Read zero of that post. Thanks for wasting your time.

No....the difference here is Trump wants to expose corruption that actually took place....whereas the Democrats paid someone to make shit up. Trump has every right as president to find out who committed crimes and who was behind the coup attempt that was hatched against him for one main reason......The Department of Justice falls under his direction.

Democrats want to distract you with the shiny object over there while they're getting away with committing one crime after other over here. Plus you have to understand the separation of powers that are inherent according to the Constitution. Democrats in Congress cannot interfer in the workings of the White House. They only have oversight of the Executive Branch. They cannot dictate what they do...no more than the Executive Branch cannot dictate what Congress does.

What law says that as long as you're a Democrat running for public office you cannot be investigated for corruption???????

It seems you have selective outrage. Why is it okay for the Democrats to use taxpayers money to conduct investigation after investigation on the president, yet the president isn't allowed to investigate them?

No....the difference here is Trump wants to expose corruption that actually took place....whereas the Democrats paid someone to make shit up. Trump has every right as president to find out who committed crimes and who was behind the coup attempt that was hatched against him for one main reason......The Department of Justice falls under his direction.
Trump presides over the most corrupt administration in US History, so I'm not sure why you believe he's qualified to clean up Ukraine?

"Of course the fish rots from the head.

"Trump faces credible accusations of sexual abuse, has refused to divest from his business, declined to release his tax returns and many other financial documents, encourages business people and foreigners to hold events at his clubs and hotels, perpetrated the fraud that was Trump University and made hush payments to Stormy Daniels and others to cover up affairs.

"One could also make the case that we have a president who is a Russian asset and who has no loyalty to the United States of America."

You call resisting socialism corrupt? Sorry, Demmies have pushed Socialism into what it was destined to become--pure communism, complete with villages to raise children rather than and instead of two loving parents, a man and a woman, raising the babies they made.

You call resisting socialism corrupt? Sorry, Demmies have pushed Socialism into what it was destined to become--pure communism, complete with villages to raise children rather than and instead of two loving parents, a man and a woman, raising the babies they made.
There has never been a more prolific example of corruption in recent US history than Donald Trump; he will be impeached by Thanksgiving, imho:

Donald Trump Is Finished
  • Committing campaign finance violations by paying hush money to two women with whom he allegedly had extramarital affairs, Karen McDougal and porn star Stormy Daniels;
  • Obstructing justice in connection with the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller;
  • Defying congressional subpoenas;
  • Using the presidency for personal economic gain;
  • Abusing the pardon power to reward political allies;
  • Attacking the press and the judiciary;
  • Threatening to prosecute political opponents;
  • Abusing emergency powers to build his border wall;
  • Incarcerating undocumented immigrant children in concentration camps;
  • Attempting to strip millions of Americans of health insurance;
  • Promoting tax reform to benefit the super-rich;
  • Gutting environmental regulations and pulling out of the Paris climate accord;
  • Refusing to enforce the Voting Rights Act; and
  • Curbing the use of federal consent decrees to counter police misconduct.
"The mafia-like shakedown of Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky—as reflected in the declassified 'Memorandum of Telephone Conversation' (memcon) that details the July 25 conversation between the leaders—only adds fuel to an already raging fire."

For each of these crimes committed, I am demanding that you list court cases, the number of crimes President Trump was convicted of and the time served for each of your 14 charges against him.

I want to know the dates he was placed in jail, and the date of his release. Either publish the truth or STFU about lies the Democrat Party is feeding this country in the form of false narratives.

Stormy Daniels was paid out of the President's Pocket money. The reason it is known as EXTORTION is because he had already paid for her services on the date or dates of service rendered. She waited ten years until he became important to hire her lawyer to extort more money from Trump than she was overpaid for. Her lawyer is in jail for extorting money from other people. Trump avoided taking up judicial time by settling out of court, and quite generously, too. But like a criminal, Stormy and her criminal attorney had to have more, more, more, and more. It's over. The man sinned and made a mistake. He paid for it tenfold. His debt to society is paid in full for his error. Yet, you're just as bad as the criminal lawyer. You do not accept his paying for his mistake, his remorse for hurting his wife, and his commitment to never letting that happen to him again. Some of the things you listed were not his job to do, and some of the things he must do in the future are not the business of a GET TRUMP rogue group of Congressmen who are trying to destroy the Bill of Rights and replace it with a Socialist manifesto that will result in widespread hunger since people who work hard expect payment for those 80 hour weeks making their enterprise a desirable location to purchase fresh and good food, modern and beautiful home appliances, color and textural choices in clothing and home decor, and things our country offers to people who love good music, comfortable bedding, swimming pools for the kids, homes near what they love--be it country air and raising cows, or a home in the city near the Mall of fine products offering scissors and knives that cut fabric and meat, and every little thing one's heart could desire to choose with the money they earn by hard work of their own labors.

Communism/socialism takes all choices away, and everyone eats the same spiceless oatmeal, and is afraid if they speak, the politicians will send them to an even draber gulag that offers no comforts, constant annoyances, the discomforts of being jailed and not free, etc.

Socialism has dastardly ends, and the creeps who run the systems become self-important asswipes in the blink of an eye.

BS

Yeah...yeah....yeah.....Trump is picking on all of the innocent Democrats who have accused him of Russian Collusion for 3 years unfairly....and just when they have decided they weren't getting any traction on that fake shit....they switch to Ukrainian interference in our elections because of their intentional misinterpretation of a fucking phone call.

May the Walk-away movement grow and prosper so well that lying Democrats of the many calumnies the produce will get cleared out for the audacity of their errors of omission and comission against the American taxpayers and their children whose mothers did not abort and their faithful husbands and good fathers who paid for their own kids' upbringing.

Try again.

Try again.

Try again.

Try again.

Your biased source is simply playing a tisket, a tasket, a green-and-yellow-basket by cherry picking opinions, not convictions. I reject all of your points based on TDS heads choosing to lie about President Trump and making everyday business speeches misinterpreted to fit the most recent false narrative.

You're careless in choosing nefarious voices to support. Some Democrats believe that if they say the same lie over and over and over again, a goodly number of naive people will assume it is true. It's too bad your attitude matches the Democrats' current omission of facts that exonerate President Trump from every lie of every foe who likes hearing the sound of his lies echoing around in his empty head.

Like the time that tosser Adam Schiff-face was caught lying during the first impeachment hearing....said the lies he had just spewed were sort of a parody....yet they were still entered into the official record so that dumb-asses like you could act like they were real.

Which is why I'm not gullible enough to vote for Republicans OR Democrats. Both major parties serve the interests of their richest ten percent of donors. Donald Trump was born into that richest ten percent, AND he is a pathological liar who is likely unable to distinguish reality from his needs of the moment. He has lied thousands of times since taking office; I defy you to find another politician who can rival those numbers.
By_the_numbers_2_35.jpg

Trump's 2,000 Conflicts of Interest (and Counting) - CREW

BS

Have you read Mueller's report, or are you afraid of what you'll learn?

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion.

"Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network.

"Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November."

"Sweeping and systematic fashion."

For Trump's benefit.

MAGA?

Oh, it's real enough, alright... it's no sham.

BTW...

Doesn't matter what Biden did or didn't do.

Time enough to deal with him if-and-when actual relevant dirt comes to light and stands-up under a closer scrutiny.

No... this is about what
Trump did or didn't do.

The Congressional Impeachment Inquiry will give us those answers...

While the nation watches The Robber Baron and his enablers sweat their a$$e$ off.

And as legions of righteous Republicans remember that they have souls, and that they are Americans first, and Republicans second.

This is gonna be fun.

Buckle-up, buttercup.

Game On.

Boy are you delusional!! LOL.....Biden is in DEEP SHIT!!! That's why the Democrats are mounting allegations against Trump alleging the SAME FUCKING THING!!! That's what they do, accuse YOU of doing the same bad shit you are already doing. Biden has been under investigation for a few years now.

Not only have the Democrats completely made up these allegations from a phone call but with the help of the MSM they are trying to convince people that they actually have grounds for an impeachment. It's all nothing but desperate political posturing in hopes of at least retaining their radical, leftist base. Sad really.

Forum List

Back