Whistleblower Hoax About Spygate

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The truth is.....Democrats are trying to head-off revelations in Ukraine dealing with Spygate. The Ukrainian government has been attempting to hand over important information dealing with corruption in the Obama Administration to the FBI, and the FBI has refused to accept it:

https://webnewspoint.com/european-o...ate-info-to-fbi-and-they-were-thwarted-video/

. European intelligence agencies have been trying to give the FBI information about Spygate and the FBI has refused to accept it. This according to Rudy Giuliani. That makes sense though since US Attorney John Durham has been in Europe recently, spending a lot of time talking to officials in Ukraine, Italy, UK and Australia.

This does not prove that John Brennan was behind the operation but it is unlikely that foreign intelligence agencies would spy on Trump behind the CIA’s back. And since it would have been illegal for Brennan to do the spying on his own, it stands to reason if you wanted to get around the law, having foreign intelligence agencies to do the dirty work makes perfect sense.

From The Gateway Pundit

Rudy then went on to describe the international expanse of this illegal operation.

Rudy Giuliani: The whole thing was made up from the very beginning and they sold it to 90% of our media! It’s a tragedy… The dimensions of it you still don’t realize. There’s plenty of evidence of what happened in Ukraine. Plenty of evidence of what happened in UK. In Italy. This was a massive conspiracy!

Sean Hannity: Do you believe, sir. It appears (investigator) John Durham is spending an awful lot of time in Europe.

Rudy Giuliani: I know why he’s spending an awful lot of time in Europe… He’s spending a lot of time investigating Ukraine, Italy, UK and Australia.

The truth is.....Democrats are trying to head-off revelations in Ukraine dealing with Spygate. The Ukrainian government has been attempting to hand over important information dealing with corruption in the Obama Administration to the FBI, and the FBI has refused to accept it:

https://webnewspoint.com/european-o...ate-info-to-fbi-and-they-were-thwarted-video/

. European intelligence agencies have been trying to give the FBI information about Spygate and the FBI has refused to accept it. This according to Rudy Giuliani. That makes sense though since US Attorney John Durham has been in Europe recently, spending a lot of time talking to officials in Ukraine, Italy, UK and Australia.

This does not prove that John Brennan was behind the operation but it is unlikely that foreign intelligence agencies would spy on Trump behind the CIA’s back. And since it would have been illegal for Brennan to do the spying on his own, it stands to reason if you wanted to get around the law, having foreign intelligence agencies to do the dirty work makes perfect sense.

From The Gateway Pundit

Rudy then went on to describe the international expanse of this illegal operation.

Rudy Giuliani: The whole thing was made up from the very beginning and they sold it to 90% of our media! It’s a tragedy… The dimensions of it you still don’t realize. There’s plenty of evidence of what happened in Ukraine. Plenty of evidence of what happened in UK. In Italy. This was a massive conspiracy!

Sean Hannity: Do you believe, sir. It appears (investigator) John Durham is spending an awful lot of time in Europe.

Rudy Giuliani: I know why he’s spending an awful lot of time in Europe… He’s spending a lot of time investigating Ukraine, Italy, UK and Australia.

"according to Rudy Giuliani"

Stop! You're killing me. My ribs!

I hear ya. If I wanted to know what was going on between European intel agencies and the FBI, the President's lawyer is the first guy I'd ask.
Maybe you're right.
We should ask a real lawyer.
o-OBAMA-BIRTH-facebook.jpg

European Officials Have Been Trying to Get Spygate Info to FBI — And They Were Thwarted [VIDEO] – News Point

From The Gateway Pundit

Yeah......the truth hurts.....doesn't it.

Dems are about to receive a knock out punch they don't even see coming.

I hear ya. If I wanted to know what was going on between European intel agencies and the FBI, the President's lawyer is the first guy I'd ask.

Yeah.....no wonder the Democrats want to deflect attention from this with renewed impeachment declarations. Trump is trying to negotiate the transfer of evidence on Obama Administration corruption that the FBI won't accept and Nancy Pelosi puts him on Double-Secret Probation.
Nobody (Except Hillary and Obama) is above the law.

Yeah.....no wonder the Democrats want to deflect attention from this with renewed impeachment declarations. Trump is trying to negotiate the transfer of evidence on Obama Administration corruption that the FBI won't accept and Nancy Pelosi puts him on Double-Secret Probation.

I've heard Joe Biden was "point man" for the wealth of Obama's administaration's deep state doings. I wondered how President Obama went from barely being able to pay rent on his Chicago home to purchasing estates in New York and Martha's Vinyard.

I've heard Joe Biden was "point man" for the wealth of Obama's administaration's deep state doings. I wondered how President Obama went from barely being able to pay rent on his Chicago home to purchasing estates in New York and Martha's Vinyard.
The increased power of the vice presidency probably started when GHW Bush was in the White House pulling strings under ( and over ) Reagan, then he was president for 4 years until slick Willy came along. Poppy was CIA all the way back to the JFK presidency coincidentally. ( don't get me started)

Obama was barely able to afford a bus ticket to Washington when he walked on that stage at the DNC.
Now he can afford a $15 million dollar beachfront vacation home on Martha's Vineyard, a mansion in Chicago, and a mansion in Washington D.C. The property taxes alone for those properties is over $130,000.00/yr

Last edited:

Obama was barely able to afford a bus ticket to Washington when he walked on that stage at the DNC.
Now he can afford a $15 million dollar beachfront vacation home on Martha's Vineyard, a mansion in Chicago, and a mansion in Washington D.C. The property taxes alone for those properties is over $130,000.00/yr

Ouch. Another retiree gets the shaft from the taxman. I guess between Uncle Joe Biden's dollar points and Grandpa Soros, high-office players can get a lot of fringe benefits in retirement for shutting up and getting the right dig in on a conservative ad infinitum.

Forum List

Back