Whining Hearts and Minds.

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Whine, whine, whine.

I am tired of whining hearts and minds who whine all the time about "we" are not doing enough. The people who are whining "we" need to spend more tax dollars to fix this problem or put out that fire. Their whining however never includes what "they" are doing to help the situation.

The whiners are great spenders of others money. The whiners are great spenders of other peoples time.

I am very tired of the whiners. Do you ever hear them whining that they just spent a thousand dollars to stock a food bank and what they got didn't last a day? Do you ever hear them whine that they are tired because they just volunteered in a soup kitchen and worked 20 hours.

Whining Hearts and Minds. The new American way.

Yea, I have to agree with ya, Sy.

Personally, I don't fall for this 'winning hearts and minds' shit that we're sold. But... I believe that we should do it anyway.... not for what we may or may not gain (ie the hearts and minds) but because it is the right thing to do. We should not give for what we can get back.... we should help because we're good people.

Having said that, like you, I think that certain people are far too generous with other people's money and other people's time.... The thing about "we should do xxx" is the 'We".... what makes up "we"? "You " do, and "I" do. Individuals who choose to jump on a bandwagon, should make sure they're wearing the right outfit, just in case we see their panties.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/129118-suicide-net-brilliant.html

Yesterday, 01:31 PM
syrenn
Gratia placenti
Member #23424

Quote: Originally Posted by truthmatters
to anyone who is contemplating suicide.

Dont listen to these fools, money means nothing and your life and the gifts you have to give this world are worth the 45 million twice over.

This young girl was a terrible loss and every suicide is.

Please dont seek a permenent solution to your temporary problems.
Jump!
Jump!
Jump!

DO IT JUMP

• Banned
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/129118-suicide-net-brilliant.html

Yesterday, 01:31 PM
syrenn
Gratia placenti
Member #23424

Quote: Originally Posted by truthmatters
to anyone who is contemplating suicide.

Dont listen to these fools, money means nothing and your life and the gifts you have to give this world are worth the 45 million twice over.

This young girl was a terrible loss and every suicide is.

Please dont seek a permenent solution to your temporary problems.
Jump!
Jump!
Jump!

DO IT JUMP

Please JUMP TM

fucking liar.

Yesterday, 01:58 PM
syrenn
Gratia placenti
Member #23424

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters
Straight-A Santa Rosa High School student - Media (6 of 7) LETHAL BEAUTY / FAMILY GRIEF: A suicide

I dont give a flying fuck! Let them jump if they want to jump.

If you want to come out and man the bridge and talk them back be my guest.

But they are not worth the money of a net for the bridge.

fucking liar.

Yesterday, 01:58 PM
syrenn
Gratia placenti
Member #23424

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters
Straight-A Santa Rosa High School student - Media (6 of 7) LETHAL BEAUTY / FAMILY GRIEF: A suicide

I dont give a flying fuck! Let them jump if they want to jump.

If you want to come out and man the bridge and talk them back be my guest.

But they are not worth the money of a net for the bridge.

jump already

Whine, whine, whine.

I am tired of whining hearts and minds who whine all the time about "we" are not doing enough. The people who are whining "we" need to spend more tax dollars to fix this problem or put out that fire. Their whining however never includes what "they" are doing to help the situation.

The whiners are great spenders of others money. The whiners are great spenders of other peoples time.

I am very tired of the whiners. Do you ever hear them whining that they just spent a thousand dollars to stock a food bank and what they got didn't last a day? Do you ever hear them whine that they are tired because they just volunteered in a soup kitchen and worked 20 hours.

In the words of a related tune from Don Henley and The Eagles: "Get Over It". :)

i am pretty sure that dog is the one typing that crap....

Please dont insult the poor dog. Dog's are incredibly intelligent. Dogs dont whine unless they are hurt, and sometimes not even then.

Whine, whine, whine.

In the words of a related tune from Don Henley and The Eagles: "Get Over It". :)

Sometimes it not even get over it. Its about putting your money/time where your mouth is.

People whine about abortion, But do not addopt.
People whine about the economy, and still want to spend.
People whine about caring, but do not do anything themselves
People whine about the hungry but do not donate to food banks
People whine about the dirty streets but are unwilling to pick up trash themselves.
People whine about not having a job but are unwilling to take a minimum wage job.

Whine whine whine.

Whine, whine, whine.

Sometimes it not even get over it. Its about putting your money/time where your mouth is.

People whine about the dirty streets but are unwilling to pick up trash themselves.
People whine about not having a job but are unwilling to take a minimum wage job.

Whine whine whine.

That’s what we are, a country of whiners! Ask people to get involved and they invariably say they have other things to do. Ask them to write to the officials to get things done and they say they don’t want to make waves. People in this country have gotten to satisfied living in their own little worlds they will not step out and get involved. I am speaking generally here because there are some people who do get out and get involved and those people have the true American spirit. this country was built by people that got involved and today it is being torn down by the slackers and whiners.

Whine whine whine.

That’s what we are, a country of whiners! Ask people to get involved and they invariably say they have other things to do. Ask them to write to the officials to get things done and they say they don’t want to make waves. People in this country have gotten to satisfied living in their own little worlds they will not step out and get involved. I am speaking generally here because there are some people who do get out and get involved and those people have the true American spirit. this country was built by people that got involved and today it is being torn down by the slackers and whiners.

Agreed. And it is always the whiners who do NOTHING but wwwwhhhiiinnneee.

Forum List

Back