Whining about Barry's legacy...

None of this is true.

I understand that you don't want it to be true----------but it is. The Clintons are criminals.

He doesn't have to want anything. The Clintons are not criminals.

:dance::dance::dance: yes, they are. get your head out of Hillary's fat ass and face reality

Yawn!

wow, you can yawn with your head up her ass? small head or huge ass?

I am yawning because your stupidity is boring.

no they have not. You are being duped by the left wing media. No one has any proof that what wikileaks put out about the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the media came from Russia. Assaunge has personally said several times that he did not get it from Russia. What if it came from a disgruntled DNC staffer?

You are here repeating a fox news lie. You are the duped one

Ok, if there is proof that the leaks came from Russia, it should be easy for you to find it, cite it, and post it. Do it, or STFU.

I am not going to re cite what you have been shown but refuse to believe,

translation = I cant prove it, but I just believe it because I am a dupe of the left wing media and I love all democrats.

Translation= You've been shown proof multiple times and you think that every time someone says you're lying you can demand them show you the same proof so you can keep not believing it. So when they refuse to show you what you won't believe you want to male a claim that they can't prove what's already been proven to you.

Not one of you resident libs has ever posted proof that the data proving corruption by the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the media came from Russia.

No one in the MSM has ever provided such proof. But if you think you have it, put it out there. I am sure your handlers in the media would appreciate it.

your cite is wrong. the Russian company owns that uranium.
Some of it left this country without proper export licenses.

This is a lie.

no, it is true. just wait, congress has opened an investigation. the Clintons are criminals

So congress is investigating private citizens?

secretary of state is not a private citizen. and yes, if a private citizen commits a federal crime the congress will have DOJ investigate them, that's their job.

But the secretary of state did not commit a federal crime and if congress is doing what you claim they are only doing it to derail any investigation of Trump.

Improper handling of classified data is a federal crime. Comey testified that Hillary committed that crime, but he refused to indict because she didn't "intend" to do it.

why don't you try the "didn't intend" defense next time you get a speeding ticket. "but officer I didn't intend to go 80 in a 40 zone". Maybe Comey will defend you too.

I understand that you don't want it to be true----------but it is. The Clintons are criminals.

:dance::dance::dance: yes, they are. get your head out of Hillary's fat ass and face reality

Yawn!

you are yawning because I am destroying your weak arguments with facts. Typical liberal, when losing hurl insults or feign boredom.

This is a lie.

no, it is true. just wait, congress has opened an investigation. the Clintons are criminals

secretary of state is not a private citizen. and yes, if a private citizen commits a federal crime the congress will have DOJ investigate them, that's their job.

But the secretary of state did not commit a federal crime and if congress is doing what you claim they are only doing it to derail any investigation of Trump.

Improper handling of classified data is a federal crime. Comey testified that Hillary committed that crime, but he refused to indict because she didn't "intend" to do it.

why don't you try the "didn't intend" defense next time you get a speeding ticket. "but officer I didn't intend to go 80 in a 40 zone". Maybe Comey will defend you too.

There was no crime.

There was no crime.

So Comey lied under oath to congress?

Yawn!

you are yawning because I am destroying your weak arguments with facts. Typical liberal, when losing hurl insults or feign boredom.

But you are the one hurling insults and you are the one who has not shown fact. I'm yawning because you are repeating things that have been shown to be false.

There was no crime.

No. Because Comey never admitted that Hillary committed a crime but did not mean to. Had he said those exact words, Hillary is indicted.

Yawn!

But you are the one hurling insults and you are the one who has not shown fact. I'm yawning because you are repeating things that have been shown to be false.

I am merely stating facts

1. there is no proof of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign
2. there is no proof that any Russian actions affected the outcome of our election
3. there is proof that Hillary violated federal classified data protection laws
4. there is proof that the Clinton foundation got contributions from Russians at the same time as the uranium deal went through
5. There is proof that Bill Clinton got huge speaking fees in Russia at the same time
6. There is proof that the media gave Hillary debate questions in advance
7. there is proof that Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were thugs.
8. there is proof that BLM is a racist hate filled organization
9. there is proof that antifa wants to shut down free speech

You, however, are laboring under the delusion pumped into your head by the biased media, lying Hollywood, and late night partisan "comics".

There was no crime.

No. Because Comey never admitted that Hillary committed a crime but did not mean to. Had he said those exact words, Hillary is indicted.

you need to go back and listen to Comey's testimony when questioned by Gowdy. He clearly stated that she committed violations of federal laws, then backed away saying she didn't mean to do it, because she was too stupid to realize she was doing it. Do you believe she is that stupid?

all the libs left the thread. Funny how they all run when faced with the truth about their failed ideology and failed leaders.

Your circle jerk is just boring. Nobody is whining about Barry's legacy. Fake thread.

In reality and by law all of it remained here and will remain here. The mines in question represent about 4% of our total need per year and they passed a law that prevent exporting most all uranium mined in the US. (There is a small amount that goes to Canada for processing, but they have a license, and it comes back.)

So what you're saying is the Russians paid all that money (bribed? hahaha) to the Clinton's and got no uranium out of the deal? They had to know the law because it been on the books for a while now. Now why would they do that?

you don't get it. The Russians have title (ownership) of 20% of our uranium reserves. Some of it has already been shipped out to unknown places.

At the same time as this deal was confirmed by Clinton, Obama, Holder, et. al. Russians made contributions to the Clinton foundation. Sorry, but that is not coincidence. It was tit for tat.

Stand by, the truth is coming out.

Nope, they own the mining rights to those mines. The Uranium processed at those mines can't be exported. Saying it has ship out some to unknown places is an outright lie.

"Still, it’s somewhat disingenuous to say this uranium is now Russia’s, to do with what it pleases, or to suggest that any amount of the uranium will end up in Iran. The current licenses – held by the US-based subsidiaries and approved by the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission – do not allow exports from any U1H US facility."

Does Russia Really Own 20% Of The US’ Uranium Reserves? | OilPrice.com

This is a lie.
Back up that statement please. Where did it go?

The uranium is going to Iran at high profits. Paid for by the secret money the manchurian muslim funneled to his brothers. To ramp up their Nuke weapons program under the "deal" barry signed off on. Clintons helped set it up for a bribe. Iran also works to assist NK on Nukes weapons.

you don't get it. The Russians have title (ownership) of 20% of our uranium reserves. Some of it has already been shipped out to unknown places.

At the same time as this deal was confirmed by Clinton, Obama, Holder, et. al. Russians made contributions to the Clinton foundation. Sorry, but that is not coincidence. It was tit for tat.

Stand by, the truth is coming out.

Nope, they own the mining rights to those mines. The Uranium processed at those mines can't be exported. Saying it has ship out some to unknown places is an outright lie.

"Still, it’s somewhat disingenuous to say this uranium is now Russia’s, to do with what it pleases, or to suggest that any amount of the uranium will end up in Iran. The current licenses – held by the US-based subsidiaries and approved by the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission – do not allow exports from any U1H US facility."

This is a lie.

The uranium is going to Iran at high profits. Paid for by the secret money the manchurian muslim funneled to his brothers. To ramp up their Nuke weapons program under the "deal" barry signed off on. Clintons helped set it up for a bribe. Iran also works to assist NK on Nukes weapons.

yo, winger, since you think this if funny. What do you think Iran did with the pallets of cash that Obama sent them? Pallets of US dollars and Euros sent by plane to Iran and unloaded in the middle of the night. Why? What did obozo get for that money? What did Clinton get? What was the quid pro quo?

This is a lie.

yo, winger, since you think this if funny. What do you think Iran did with the pallets of cash that Obama sent them? Pallets of US dollars and Euros sent by plane to Iran and unloaded in the middle of the night. Why? What did obozo get for that money? What did Clinton get? What was the quid pro quo?
And I suppose its OK if trump sends Russia pallets of money. I mean Obama can.

This is a lie.

What did they do with THEIR money

Public aide, infrastructure, health
Iran hasn't been at war with anyone in almost 40 years

What we do know is they are not spending on nuclear weapons

Last edited:

There was no crime.

you need to go back and listen to Comey's testimony when questioned by Gowdy. He clearly stated that she committed violations of federal laws, then backed away saying she didn't mean to do it, because she was too stupid to realize she was doing it. Do you believe she is that stupid?
was indicted at hat point.

I don't need to go back and do shit. I heard the testimony. He did not say she violated federal laws. If he had that's the end of his testimony. But you probably believe in pizza gate and that Hillary had Seth Rich killed.

This is a lie.

And I suppose its OK if trump sends Russia pallets of money. I mean Obama can.

More misinformed lunacy.

This is a lie.

Pure idiocy.

Forum List

Back