While the CINC goes to Maaaathas vinyahd

Oh, and one more thing, DuhTex....The Secret Service ulitmately determines a vacay destination for the POTUS based on their ability to protect him.

Now, Google Martha's Vineyard and....SURPRISE...for all you people stuck in the middle of the dumbest state in the union, it's NOT A VINEYARD. [[[[[gasping...oohs and ahhs from the Peanut Gallery]]]]

It's an island. And more easily controlled by air and by sea since there is no access by car, only by ferry.

Living in San Antonio I have many Mexican friends...I feel your anger...but I keep wondering where the CINC is....he is the one that pisses me off.

Oh, that explains a lot. Texas....Lived in Houston for 12 years. Wild horses and a billion dollars couldn't make me go back. Necks so red that tomatoes look pink.

As if wild horses would have anything to do with you. :cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and one more thing, DuhTex....The Secret Service ulitmately determines a vacay destination for the POTUS based on their ability to protect him.

Now, Google Martha's Vineyard and....SURPRISE...for all you people stuck in the middle of the dumbest state in the union, it's NOT A VINEYARD. [[[[[gasping...oohs and ahhs from the Peanut Gallery]]]]

It's an island. And more easily controlled by air and by sea since there is no access by car, only by ferry.

What's wrong with Camp David, oh that's right no golf course, gotta have golf, other wise he would be stuck looking at the first bitches ugly mug all day.

Been there, yes, too isolated. Obama needs to cut his vacation short.

Living in San Antonio I have many Mexican friends...I feel your anger...but I keep wondering where the CINC is....he is the one that pisses me off.

Oh, that explains a lot. Texas....Lived in Houston for 12 years. Wild horses and a billion dollars couldn't make me go back. Necks so red that tomatoes look pink.

Let me guess: You were one of those super bowl refugees that they sent to infest Texas after Katrina!

Forum List

Back