While everyone is being distracted deviants are being placed

Here is one statement:

While I have many takeaways from the comments, it became clear to me that there is misunderstanding about what is decided by districts and what guidelines can be set by the State Board of Education. Sex education curriculum is determined by districts and local school boards. Parents have always had the right to opt their child in or out of these health courses if they wish to provide that information themselves. The language proposed today did not attempt to change this, nor did it mandate or institute additional curriculum. The minor changes were intended to clean up outdated language in state guidelines and ensure that any curriculum a district chooses is medically and scientifically accurate.

I heard from community members and parents who were concerned about the information their children would be provided if their districts were to account for LGBTQ students in health education. Arizona’s public schools exist to serve all students who walk through their doors. However, for decades, codified bigotry has denied too many children information about their sexual health. I am greatly concerned with the health of our students. With rising rates of suicide, depression, and transmission of STIs, it is my utmost priority that all students have access to medically accurate information so that they can make healthy, informed choices. It is a matter of safety and respect.”
Supt. Hoffman’s Statement on Proposed Sex Ed Amendments

Here is what she is trying to address:

I am greatly concerned with the health of our students. With rising rates of suicide, depression, and transmission of STIs, it is my utmost priority that all students have access to medically accurate information so that they can make healthy, informed choices. It is a matter of safety and respect.”
She already lost it but the fact remains that she is still there in that position and I am pointing that out.

No law says you have to love the Bible or love Christians.
There's no law stating you have to teach children sexual perversion either.

Kids do not need MORE sexual stimulation-----that got too much of it now---TV Games Each-other, etc etc
Its a push to further sexualize children and it is going to get worse before it gets better as deviants have already gotten their foot in and through the doors where they should have not been allowed in the first place. Too many people have had the thoughts that they can just opt out put their children into homeschool or private schools so it would not affect their children. Very short sighted thinking as their children's children and the grandchildren live with what they ignored and it is that away in all aspects of life.

Kids do not need MORE sexual stimulation-----that got too much of it now---TV Games Each-other, etc etc
Its a push to further sexualize children and it is going to get worse before it gets better as deviants have already gotten their foot in and through the doors where they should have not been allowed in the first place. Too many people have had the thoughts that they can just opt out put their children into homeschool or private schools so it would not affect their children. Very short sighted thinking as their children's children and the grandchildren live with what they ignored and it is that away in all aspects of life.

absolutely---there is NO REASON to sexualize kids
AS A PUBLIC PROGRAM -----it is perverse. I am old---but was IN ON THE DEVELOPEMENT of this bullshit
way back circa 1970. Masters and Johnson did a fine study-----but it got popularized like a comicbook in the minds of persons of marginal discernment .
For the record---they were a married couple----their marriage failed and they divorced. I was in a professional program so was programed to buy into it-------I think I was the only one to reject some of the raunchy parts like "is there any reason not to teach children about how to engage in oral sex" ?

No law can make a male a female and make 'Anyone' think it is all kosher. Propaganda can possibly sway some views but it won't sway the views of those who know better than to believe lies. In as much as you cannot be compelled to love Christians, Jews or any other that has faith in God Almighty we cannot force you or any other to change your mind or love us. That is the law of the land. God's law works by the spirit and when you or any other gives themselves over whatever evil you choose it does not mean we have to go there with you.

absolutely---there is NO REASON to sexualize kids
AS A PUBLIC PROGRAM -----it is perverse. I am old---but was IN ON THE DEVELOPEMENT of this bullshit
way back circa 1970. Masters and Johnson did a fine study-----but it got popularized like a comicbook in the minds of persons of marginal discernment .
For the record---they were a married couple----their marriage failed and they divorced. I was in a professional program so was programed to buy into it-------I think I was the only one to reject some of the raunchy parts like "is there any reason not to teach children about how to engage in oral sex" ?
Some years back my daughter caught her 11 year old with his girlfriend (you can pic what they were doing). As she came unhinged about them and their antics in her bedroom he told her a blowjob wasn't sex. That is how bad the Clinton dickhead screwed up the minds of several generations of children.

Some people are so ignorant they do not think rules apply to them.

In the school administrations and other admin positions. Arizona Democrats and even some of their nasty Republicans need their asses totally kicked for going along with this garbage. She is appalled at conservatives that do not want their children being taught 'how to's' in school.

View attachment 377775

Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

I searched and found very little. Please provide links to source materials. This sounds like something circulating on fundie sites.

She was entitled to take her oath on anything she pleases. Maybe she just didn't want to be associated with any particular religious sect. Sometimes, mentioning the Bible tends to associate oneself by inference with graham or falwell or their ilk. One has to be careful nowadays.

In the school administrations and other admin positions. Arizona Democrats and even some of their nasty Republicans need their asses totally kicked for going along with this garbage. She is appalled at conservatives that do not want their children being taught 'how to's' in school.

View attachment 377775

Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

I searched and found very little. Please provide links to source materials. This sounds like something circulating on fundie sites.

She was entitled to take her oath on anything she pleases. Maybe she just didn't want to be associated with any particular religious sect. Sometimes, mentioning the Bible tends to associate oneself by inference with graham or falwell or their ilk. One has to be careful nowadays.
Post #19.

She/he attempted to make an end run on changing the rules until thoroughly called on it by irate parents.

View attachment 377775

Post #19.

She/he attempted to make an end run on changing the rules until thoroughly called on it by irate parents.

Post 19 is not enlightening at all. How many of the parents who spoke against it are anti-LGBT fundies? They usually send their minions to meetings like this. These people know that they can opt their kids out of these classes, but they are dedicated to producing an ignorant general population. When their kids get pregnant or come out of the closet, they will regret their actions.

No teacher would include in a lesson plan anything that would not be age-appropriate.

The Book of Obadiah is an oracle concerning the divine judgment of Edom and the restoration of Israel. The text consists of a single chapter, divided into 21 verses, making it the shortest book in the Hebrew Bible

so true----keep it in mind, assboy. ON YOUR HEAD.
Obadiah is the hebrew equvalent of Abduallah
(gawd help us)
I see you need to tell us what we already know about the OP, thanks..
Congratulations you've made the exclusive ignored list of idiots.

Forum List

Back