While Bridges Collapse, Congestion Grows, Trains Derail, Buttigieg Orders Bathrooms on Planes to Be Larger

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Buttigieg is so bad everyone knows who the Secretary of Transportation is. Why take a risk and actually try to do your job when you can just issue regulations on very low end topics and get paid big bucks for it? Biden administration is the worst ever.

Pete is a "policy wonk". Loves his meetings. I've known people like this.

I once got an email from the building superintendent that this was going to be a "good meeting". I replied back that there was no such thing. He asked me to clarify. I knew well enough to drop it. LOL

Now this appears to be a good move. Seems reasonable. People can work on more than one thing at a time. Because you are addressing one issue does not mean it's the only thing you do in a day.

That noted, do I believe Pete is good at addressing real life issues outside of "meetings"? No, I don't but that's true of many in politics.

Given that all the infrastructure money is mostly a union grift/kickback scheme it really does not matter.

My town applied for some of that money to repair (re-planking) a small bridge in town. Come to find out the work would have to be performed by union labor to get the money and the estimated completion time would be three months.

The town engineer recommended that the town apply for matching funds from the state, which it did, and they had it done in under a work week with town labor.

And you wonder why I did not care that The Turtle stroked-out.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky is among the 19 Republicans who voted for the $1 trillion infrastructure bill....

The OP and his friends....
panic-spongebob.gif

Buttigieg is so bad everyone knows who the Secretary of Transportation is. Why take a risk and actually try to do your job when you can just issue regulations on very low end topics and get paid big bucks for it? Biden administration is the worst ever.

It isn't Pete's fault if trains derail is it your fault if yer neighbor gets the Hershey squirts for eating at a bad cafe?

Forum List

Back