Which policies will the GOP run on that will appeal to the majority of Americans?

R

rdean

Please USMB Republicans, list some. Because the ones I understand so far are:

Abolish the minimum wage
Bomb the entire Middle East
Throw millions of Americans off their health care, including Ted Cruz and family
Limit the rights of gays, blacks, Muslims, Hispanics and women
Add "magical creation" and "young earth" and "God controls the climate" to the science curriculum
Change Social Security into something not Social Security
Change Medicare into a voucher program which is not Medicare
Cut food stamps and other programs that would help the poor
Pass policies that would encourage widening of the income gap

If these aren't GOP policies, then please, explain what are. And will these policies get a Republican elected president?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think lowerong everyones taxes across the board will be presented, whether truthful or not we'd have to see.

And getting rid of nonsensical regulations on businesses will be on the table, whether truthful or not we'd have to see.

And sharp retoric against our permament world jihadis.

I think lowerong everyones taxes across the board will be presented, whether truthful or not we'd have to see.

And getting rid of nonsensical regulations on businesses will be on the table, whether truthful or not we'd have to see.

How low can you lower taxes before the country stops working. Republicans see the 1950's as America's "Golden Age" when Taxes were 90% for the wealthy.

Nonsensical regulations on Business? Any examples? Or do you know any?

"Sharp Rhetoric"? What does that mean? Say bad words?

How low can you lower taxes before the country stops working. Republicans see the 1950's as America's "Golden Age" when Taxes were 90% for the wealthy.

My post didnt even IMPLY that any exist.

Read for nuance. What do you suppose i meant by "whether truthful or not?"

You asked what theyd run on. I answered.

The veracity of those goals is a seperate issue. Aint my dog, aint my fight.

They don't need to run on a bunch of specific policies. that confuses people in the low information Democrat base

I think all they need is one Good Motto. You know how that Obama had one that was a lie. HOPEY AND CHANGEY

Republicans motto should be:

we will take the jackboots off your necks and liveleyhoods by REPEALING every horrific thing Obama and his tyrants put on you...

Abolish the minimum wage
Throw millions of Americans off their health care, including Ted Cruz and family
Add "magical creation" and "young earth" and "God controls the climate" to the science curriculum

If these aren't GOP policies, then please, explain what are. And will these policies get a Republican elected president?

Wow, every time I think I can't think you are a bigger idiot than I already think, you continue to impress me. Since you're a liberal though, this probably won't go to the flame zone where it belongs.

Abolish the minimum wage

Wow, every time I think I can't think you are a bigger idiot than I already think, you continue to impress me. Since you're a liberal though, this probably won't go to the flame zone where it belongs.
Which policies did I get wrong?

Google

Google

Google

Come on. If you say I'm wrong, then you have to say how. And prove it.

Abolish the minimum wage

These are delusions... your delusions.

Seek psychiatric help because there is something seriously fucked up about you. Hopefully it can be fixed.

Abolish the minimum wage

Drugs maybe? Too much drinking? I dunno, that's one delusional fucker there.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

My post didnt even IMPLY that any exist.

Read for nuance. What do you suppose i meant by "whether truthful or not?"

You asked what theyd run on. I answered.

The veracity of those goals is a seperate issue. Aint my dog, aint my fight.
Sorry, I was just wondering if you had examples. I hear those words from Republicans all the time, but when you ask for examples, they fell they are being attacked.

Abolish the minimum wage

Which policies did I get wrong?

Google

Google

Google

Come on. If you say I'm wrong, then you have to say how. And prove it.

When you say things like Republicans want to "Bomb the entire Middle East," you prove there is no such thing as intelligent conversation with you

This is going to be fun to see. The con game will be to try to convince voters that they are for the middle class. But what they did during Shrub's eight years, was for the rich and corporations at the expense of the middle class. The middle class took it up the wahzoo during Shrub's economic crash. It was the con's deregulation of the banks and mortgage lenders that caused the crash. And the dems are not going to let the cons get away with blaming Obama. Cons will never be able to live this one down.

We know for sure that they claim to want smaller govt.. a lie..And they want the govt. out of our lives,,another lie...And want to be taxed less,,,another lie....

Forum List

Back