Which party best represents "Libertarian" values?

They both pay lip service to libertarian ideas with republicans leaning fiscally towards the libertarian spectrum and democrats leaning socially towards libertarians. When it comes down to proposing legislation and voting they are all statists who horse trade our rights away. I would tend to agree that you will find more libertarian leaning republicans these days though since libertarians are infiltrating the party.

Libertarians are not left nor right, they are their own breed.

Libertarians are absolutely on the Right of the Political Spectrum. You just don't understand it, Which you prove all the time by calling people like myself "Far Right"

lol

Libertarians are not left nor right. There are many faux libertarians like yourself that think they are right on the political spectrum.

If you ask a real libertarian what they think about Obama, they will tell you he is a piece of shit. Then when you ask what they think about Willard, they will also tell you he is a piece of shit.

Like I stated before, libertarians are their own breed that think both the democrats and republicans are trash.
I still don't like classifying myself as anything... Even Libertarian even though I share many of their theories and ideas. I certainly support both Ron Paul and Gary Johnson.

But I certainly think Obama and Willard are both pieces of shit. No doubt about that one.

Neither. But, my experience is that you will find more libertarian views in the GOP than in the Dems.
True... However I would speculate that the majority of those people won't be voting for Obama or Mitt this year... Which... Hurts republicans.

I will be voting for Mitt, and my main views are libertarian, in the Ayn Rand sense of the party.
Good for you... I think you are a minority for those who share libertarian views.

Most people I come across that call themselves Libertarian, or admit to having libertarian views, also have the balls to actually vote that way. I mean hell, saying one thing and then doing another is par for the two major political parties. Saying you are not from those standpoints of those parties, only to support them after saying it... Is counter productive and completely illogical.

So basically to people who actually are Libertarian, or people like myself who at the very least support the majority of their views... You are either a complete idiot, or a Republican supporter who is trying to get other "so called" libertarians to vote for Mitt as well.

Actions speak louder than words ever will. Feel free to call yourself whatever you want, but to people who actually hold those views you say you have... You're just another idiot fucking up the country.

Edit: It's BETTER for you just to say your a conservative, republican, or independent... That way you can at least be respectable. Libertarians might think you are wrong... But at least you won't be proving your an idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back