Which Network Are You Watching the SOTU 2014 On?

He has good speech writers and he communicates well in this sort of environment, except that he's lost a lot of people's confidence...I'm more skeptical of what he says than ever before, and I also feel sort of sorry for him because I don't think anyone expected that he'd be so low at this point after winning reelection. Regardless, actions speak louder than words...so while I always watch the SOTU, I'll reserve final judgment until I see whether or not results are delivered over the next year.

Any more than a split second of having to look at the kenyan fraud, let alone listening to him lie, makes me have to projectile vomit.

Any more than a split second of having to look at the kenyan fraud, let alone listening to him lie, makes me have to projectile vomit.

Yes, same here. I equate him with someone trying to steal a child from a mother and then hurt the child.

I can't wait for the conservative rebuttal and hope I tune in, in time.

Yes, same here. I equate him with someone trying to steal a child from a mother and then hurt the child.

Eh that's less than maybe 40% how I felt about Bush during these things

msnbc is a great network w/great journalists, great commentary that covers interesting stories.

Would Ed Schultz be one of those grest journalists.
Melissa Harris Perry?
Kristall Balls...maybe or Alex Wagner..
Where does Al Sharpton fit in...

msnbc is a great network w/great journalists, great commentary that covers interesting stories.

Would Ed Schultz be one of those grest journalists.
Melissa Harris Perry?
Kristall Balls...maybe or Alex Wagner..
Where does Al Sharpton fit in...
Alex Wagner and Melissa Harris Perry have journalistic credentials.

The rest are commentators.

Commentary is fine, even partisan commentary, once they are based in FACTS.

All of the above base everything they say on FACTS.

Unlike the other place that thought that Romney would win for sure because that's what THEIR bubble was telling them.

I'm watching msnbc of course.

Love the commentary.

I'll switch to FOXNEWS later on to see them distort and misrepresent everything to the depths of negativity for giggles.

What's your plan for tonight?

There isn't any commentary during the speech on Fox. If MSNBC talks over the president it is just another reason not to watch that fake network.

Love the commentary.

I'll switch to FOXNEWS later on to see them distort and misrepresent everything to the depths of negativity for giggles.

There isn't any commentary during the speech on Fox. If MSNBC talks over the president it is just another reason not to watch that fake network.
I'm referring the commentary that happens AFTER the speech Quantam.

Love the commentary.

I'm referring the commentary that happens AFTER the speech Quantam.

Oh, I forgot, you need other people to tell you what to think, which is why you always listen to MSNBC before you form an opinion.

Love the commentary.

No they don't comment over the president's speech. I watched it there.

Forum List

Back