Which moderator would you most like to see naked

Which moderator would you most like to see naked?

• Total voters
(does not include groping)

This is beginning to be my SECOND favourite thread of 2017.

My FIRST favourite thread is of course my miketx for World President thread, even by my majestic standards that thread is a gem :smoke:

Ok ladies....here ya go.

Here I am....in all my fabulous naked glory!!

1f764fd653bdc4c250ab63cf19379b6d--baby-christmas-pictures-christmas-baby.jpg

Seriously? Look at your ugly face. It's mean looking too. A big mean ugly face. :D
That's not what da men folk say...;)

How's that hammer and chisel holding up? :p What are you HIDING under all of that goop on your eyes?
Hon, I have posted me without make up...flacaltenn has seen it, and I had him remove it for me...he says I am beautiful. ;)

When you finally going to post a pic of you with clarity instead of it being all fuzzy?

Seriously? Look at your ugly face. It's mean looking too. A big mean ugly face. :D

How's that hammer and chisel holding up? :p What are you HIDING under all of that goop on your eyes?
Hon, I have posted me without make up...flacaltenn has seen it, and I had him remove it for me...he says I am beautiful. ;)

When you finally going to post a pic of you with clarity instead of it being all fuzzy?

Ha ha! Your ugly inside and outside. That face is . . . frightening. I've seen your ugly pictures. :D

You look like a man to me. :D

Ha ha! Your ugly inside and outside. That face is . . . frightening. I've seen your ugly pictures. :D
Girl you have no room...you are hideous...no wonder you don't want anyone seeing the 'real' you. :(

So, why do you post on a political message board anyways? Do you know anything about politics? Do you ever do anything around here except post pictures of cartoon women and women's asses that aren't yours, and your photoshopped pictures (which are still ugly)?

Oh honey, I am ALL woman...;)

Some people seem to doubt that the naked ass you posted in the flamer zone was yours. I misunderstood them and thought the ass they were referring to was your face! I was like, oh no, that ass is her face! :D
All mine luv...;) I have met another from here in RL who can vouch that that is indeed MY ass.

I'm sure you have. Skanky! :D I hope they had their shots!

Girl you have no room...you are hideous...no wonder you don't want anyone seeing the 'real' you. :(

So, why do you post on a political message board anyways? Do you know anything about politics? Do you ever do anything around here except post pictures of cartoon women and women's asses that aren't yours, and your photoshopped pictures (which are still ugly)?
:rofl: I moderated this board for 4 years. Actually, I just posted why it is I came here to begin with...it's in the dungeon tho...;)

Oh honey, I am ALL woman...;)

Nope, you are a he-she. :D
:lol: with great tits, a cute ass and I am exotically beautiful. ;)
Oh, I have a uterus...you know, where I grew my babies and birthed them all natural. Oh, and I breast fed too. ;)

So why do you even post on this board, seriously. You never talk about politics. You hang out in the sewer trying to get attention from the rats and you post pictures of half naked ladies. That's all you really ever do around here. Lol! I think it's quite obvious that you aren't the least bit interested in politics. Hmmm.

:rofl: I moderated this board for 4 years. Actually, I just posted why it is I came here to begin with...it's in the dungeon tho...;)

Who's dick did you slurp on for that job? Because you are really a shitty human being.

Forum List

Back