which mod told stab that i reported him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i am just curious which mod told this lie? seems i am being accused of reporting stab and being glad he is banned...something totally untrue

I am STTAB as you are STTAB as you are he
And we are all together

(OMG they were trippin that night...)

I thought I was sttab, at least that's what some told me for a while. But I identify as sttab today, and I want to know, why did you report me bones?

I think someone is pulling your leg to get a rise out of you. You’ve been quite vocal and clear on your position concerning old/banned members returning

I thought I was sttab, at least that's what some told me for a while. But I identify as sttab today, and I want to know, why did you report me bones?

How could someone report your bones?

now mdk you are not implying stab would try to use me.....are you ?

actually i think pinking of posters is just lazy fucking modding....which i am sure comes as no surprise to the current mods

now mdk you are not implying stab would try to use me.....are you ?

actually i think pinking of posters is just lazy fucking modding....which i am sure comes as no surprise to the current mods

For laughs and/or stirring shit?

Abso-fuckin-lutely

if people are going to be banned for being socks it should be the same rule for socks in all forums
It seems like (if you believe April) there are many multiple personalities functioning on the board, but the mods seem to draw the line on banned members.

I wonder if Sonny has tried sneaking back yet. Is he clever enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back