Which Loophole Mitt?

I'll take "Hope and Change" and/or "change we can believe in" for $5 trillion please!!!

It's so specific and stuff......Barack Obama!!!.. oh my...what a man!!......he's like, so , like dreamy and stuff..... He "only" added $5 trillion to the national debt in 3.666 years!! It could have been way way worse!!! He was so specific when he was campaigning too......I remember it well, almost like it was yesterday.......

Hope....change....believe.....obey!!!!
Forward!! Forward!! Yay Yay Yay!!!!

Um..yeah.

418825_4398428886155_1965195465_n1.jpg

The reason you don't see people on this forum defending Mitt Romney's plans is that no one knows what they are from one day to the next.

Yesterday I heard Rob Portman say, when asked how the Romney tax cuts would be paid for,

that Romney is not cutting taxes. For anyone. He said the 20% reduction in marginal rates were all going to be offset by closing loopholes etc.

I'll take "Hope and Change" and/or "change we can believe in" for $5 trillion please!!!

It's so specific and stuff......Barack Obama!!!.. oh my...what a man!!......he's like, so , like dreamy and stuff..... He "only" added $5 trillion to the national debt in 3.666 years!! It could have been way way worse!!! He was so specific when he was campaigning too......I remember it well, almost like it was yesterday.......

Um..yeah.

418825_4398428886155_1965195465_n1.jpg

Go sell crazy somewhere else. Obama has added over $5 trillion to the national debt in 3 1/2 short years. There is no amount of spin that will change that. He's a failure.

and because you can spot the unspecific rhetoric of obama, you choose to vote for moot rimney.

No, I choose to vote for Mitt Romney because he's a better candidate. Obama is a total failure on every level.

Mitt Romney talks about cutting Loopholes on the rich. Only he doesn't state which one.

Well..any ideas?

Loopholes for entertainment and travel?
Loopholes for structural improvements?
Loopholes for Dressage Horses?

Which one?

:confused:

the loophole between your ears?

Forum List

Back