Which life form is lower?

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Seriously, which life form is lower? Palestinians who kill even their own kind? Or roaches that don't?

You have something against palesteenians who kill each other? It's what I live for :clap2:

To be fair, pestilinians only beat their disobedient muslimas gently :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efktSi0MiIY]Palestinian cleric: How to gently beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
The last time a man yelled Allah Akbar to me, I had my hands up in an alley.

you're a hater, and that's the truth.

You haven't seen hate until a follower of the religion of peace chants allahu akbar.

And, if that should ever occur, RUN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER! :badgrin:

Allahu akbar allah is all merciful and islime is the religion of peace :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV2j-N4AaBI]Hamas brutality against Fatah on Palestinian TV - PA public - YouTube[/ame]

But hey, lets accept the truth now. Not all Muslims are world terrorists. Its just that the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims. Is there anyone who will deny that is the truth?

The last time a man yelled Allah Akbar to me, I had my hands up in an alley.

you're a hater, and that's the truth.

You haven't seen hate until a follower of the religion of peace chants allahu akbar.

And, if that should ever occur, RUN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER! :badgrin:

How can anyone say there has never been even one Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? When they just kill each other without killing any Israeli's with them, is that not a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization?

How can anyone say there has never been even one Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? When they just kill each other without killing any Israeli's with them, is that not a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization?

Some pestilinians can multi-task and beat their wives while honor killing their children while worshipping their pedophile muhammad while blowing themselves up.

Give credit where credit is due

Good point. Let us give credit where credit is due. There are some Palestinian virtues, such as their great sense of humor. Let us not forget that Palestinian funeral we saw on national TV years ago where when they found out some Israeli's were present, they all dropped the coffin & ran --- Including the dead man. Heh Heh.

Some pestilinians can multi-task and beat their wives while honor killing their children while worshipping their pedophile muhammad while blowing themselves up.

Give credit where credit is due

Seriously, which life form is lower? Palestinians who kill even their own kind? Or roaches that don't?

Republicans who vote against their own self interests and bring the county

DOWN

DOWN

DOWN

Well, it does seem that Middle East Muslims never run out of ideas to bring our country down. And either does our own congress.

Republicans who vote against their own self interests and bring the county

DOWN

DOWN

DOWN

Forum List

Back