Which life form is lower?

Seriously, which life form is lower? Palestinians who kill even their own kind? Or roaches that don't?
That's a no brainer but an even lower form are the infidels that defend and suck up to the Freedom Fighters.
P.S. They even make La Cucarachas look respectable.

Well look it is an excutive meeting of the National Organization of BIGOTS ARE US !!! I hear they are running low on funds so they have decided to trim costs. They are in negotiations with that noted terrorist organization THE JEWISH DEFENCE LEAGUE to share chapter houses throughout the USA. I wonder which Mosque they will decide to blow up first ???

CEO: MJB
CFO: Mr. Stone
COO: Hoss

Oh Patrick. Haven't changed a bit since the good days we first met, eh. Still throwing your shit at Israel & singling out Israel supporters & then bitching how they treat you like an imbecile. Oh well, we understand, some things just never change.

P.S. They even make La Cucarachas look respectable.

Well look it is an excutive meeting of the National Organization of BIGOTS ARE US !!! I hear they are running low on funds so they have decided to trim costs. They are in negotiations with that noted terrorist organization THE JEWISH DEFENCE LEAGUE to share chapter houses throughout the USA. I wonder which Mosque they will decide to blow up first ???

Oh Patrick. Haven't changed a bit since the good days we first met, eh. Still throwing your shit at Israel & singling out Israel supporters & then bitching how they treat you like an imbecile. Oh well, we understand, some things just never change.

Time for bed Patrick. Don't forget to put your teeth in a glass of water.And take your meds. Nite nite.

What do you say to a muslima with two black eyes? Nothing, you just told her, twice. :badgrin: :clap2:

The lowestr form of life?

Any human that kills another human for any reason other than self defense of life.

thou shalt not kill.
Put thy sword away Peter.

Last edited:

Time for bed Patrick. Don't forget to put your teeth in a glass of water.And take your meds. Nite nite.

Oh feeling a bit persecuted are we, that seems to be a common affliction amoung Zionists when they are given a look at themselves through other people's non-biased eyes. Get used to it IF IT LOOKS LIKE A BIGOT, ACTS LIKE A BIGOT, AND TALKS LIKE A BIGOT THEN THE CHANCES ARE THAT IT IS A BIGOT!!!

Hoss get some new material. I have been told so many times to take my meds, and it has been implied or stated that I am mentally ill that believe me it is like water off a ducks back or in terms that you would understand it is like a fart in a tornado !!!

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]
The religion of peace :badgrin:

"Nuke me all and let God sort em out" Is what I heard from lots of fine Christian folks. After we invaded a country because of what they might do not what they had done.
Thus was born the Bush doctrine.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ: Love thy neighbor as thyself
Muhammad: Kill the infidel

Forum List

Back