Israel, High Tech Superpower

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0ytInWKL1k]Israel - a hi-tech superpower - YouTube[/ame]

It is hard to believe all of Israel's endless contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. No wonder so many international companies are represented or invested in Israel's future. The whole world benefits.

If the Israelis are so smart, why do they need American welfare?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
  • Banned
If the Israelis are so smart, why do they need American welfare?

US provides military hardware, roughly 1% of Israeli GDP.

You need me to explain what GDP means? :badgrin:

• Banned

Mr. H
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU-rJNgoWU&feature=related]Bloody Keyboard Guy - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Israel gets more American aid than any other country in the world. If it's so little, then why does America give anyone foreign aid? If it's so little, why not do away with it an end the perception that the Israeli state is parasitic on American taxpayers? (Parasitic Jews, nothing new.)

• Banned

Israel gets more American aid than any other country in the world. If it's so little, then why does America give anyone foreign aid? If it's so little, why not do away with it an end the perception that the Israeli state is parasitic on American taxpayers? (Parasitic Jews, nothing new.)

You're allowed to be dumb. :badgrin:

Two-thirds of US foreign aid goes to the rabs and muzzies who hate America and perpetrated 9/11

It's All Your Money: Foreign Aid to Muslim/Arab nations - Fox News

And, Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion in American products, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets.

Office of the United States Trade Representative...
U.S. goods exports [to Israel] in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.

Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative

Israel runs one of the world's most aggressive and damaging espionage networks against the U.S.

One senior American diplomat explains that inside the State Department "everybody knows that Israel spies on us. When someone is caught, they’re 'punished' by being promoted."

In 2006 a Pentagon judge stated categorically: “The Israeli government is actively engaged in military and industrial espionage in the United States.”

Technology Theft

Israel obtains significant advantage by systematically stealing American technology with both military and civilian applications.

US-developed technology is then reverse engineered and re-exported minus research and development costs, providing a huge advantage against foreign competitors. Sometimes, the military technology winds up in the hands of a US adversary.

Overview: Israeli spying

Warren Buffett :clap2:
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Over 125 investigations into Israeli Espionage in America… stopped due to political pressure.”…FBI Counter Intel Officer John Cole
by Jim W. Dean

Phil Giraldi stepped out today to do his country a great service and save some honor for the American counter intelligence community.
He put the spotlight on America’s greatest national security scandal, the decades old investment that Israeli Intelligence has made in attacking its so called America ally by stealing everything it can get it’s hands on.

Phil Giraldi Spills Beans on Israeli Espionage in America | Veterans Today

Admiral Mike Mullen, Former Chairman US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Reaffirms Strong US--Israeli Bond in Visit To Israel.
I have frequently spoken and met with my counterpart, General Ashkenazi, and that relatonship [with Israel] is a critical relationship that I cherish, as I do and we do from the United States to Israel to the People of Israel.

There's literally not a day that I don't think of you and your countrymen. I'd like to raise a glass to both our countries, to both our militaries and to great success in the future. The closeness of our two countries has never been more important. You're a very special group of people
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4tEpFH3kDA]Admiral Mike Mullen Reaffirms Strong U.S.-Israeli Bond in Visit to Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Reuters) - A former U.S. government scientist pleaded guilty on Wednesday to attempted espionage for passing top-secret national defense information to an undercover FBI agent posing as an Israeli intelligence officer.

The plea deal calls for Stewart Nozette, 54, of Chevy Chase, Maryland, to receive a sentence of 13 years in prison. The judge said at the hearing that he would accept the guilty plea and would impose the agreed-upon prison term.

Nozette admitted that in 2009 he provided classified information about U.S. satellites, early warning systems, defense or retaliation against large-scale attack, communications intelligence and key defense strategy elements.

Ex-U.S. government scientist admits attempted Israel spying | Reuters

Hi, you have received -240 reputation points from GHook93.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
still sucking cock I see nutjob!

Regards,
GHook93

Last edited:
Admiral Mike Mullen, Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Stresses Importance of US--Israel Relationship :clap2:
Terrific to spend time with [Israeli] General Ashkenazi discussing critical areas of mutual interest. It is the recognition of the importance of this relationship, the strength of the relationship, the criticality of the relationship, The need that we have as two militaries to meet challenges together has never been more important and I would reaffirm the strength of the friendship, the relationship, and the importance of the engagement. I always learn when I come to Israel. Israeli interests are also vital national interests of the United States. This relationship is as strong as it's ever been and will continue to grow
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4iKIYqxaOY]Admiral Mike G. Mullen meet with General Staff, LTG Gabi Ashkenazi , Tel Aviv June 27, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Two-thirds of US foreign aid goes to the rabs and muzzies who hate America and perpetrated 9/11

Nearly all US aid given to Arabs is because of Israel. Historically, most of it has gone to Jordan and Egypt, so that they'll help Israel maintain their borders of the Israeli concentration camps (Gaza and West Bank), rather than help the Palestinians. Iraq gets a lot of foreign aid, but that's because we made a big mess of Iraq trying to to subdue the country for Israel's security.

You're allowed to be a Zionist bigot.

And, Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion in American products, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets.

That might fly for your fellow christophobic bigots. We buy over $20 billion in Israeli products, nearly half of all Israeli exports, showing that this is another form of aid we give Israel. US dollars are worthless to Israel unless they spend them, so Israel buys mostly discounted military hardware and raw materials from us.

Nearly all US aid given to Arabs is because of Israel. Historically, most of it has gone to Jordan and Egypt, so that they'll help Israel maintain their borders of the Israeli concentration camps (Gaza and West Bank), rather than help the Palestinians. Iraq gets a lot of foreign aid, but that's because we made a big mess of Iraq trying to to subdue the country for Israel's security.

You're allowed to be a Zionist bigot.

The US has to bribe muslimes with billions of dollars not to mass murder Jews? I thought islime was the religion of peace, no?

That might fly for your fellow christophobic bigots. We buy over $20 billion in Israeli products, nearly half of all Israeli exports, showing that this is another form of aid we give Israel. US dollars are worthless to Israel unless they spend them, so Israel buys mostly discounted military hardware and raw materials from us.

Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion/year in US products, so, Israel is giving the US foreign aid. :badgrin:

Last edited:
JStone, prolific source of Jews News.
Zzzzz... think I'll take a snooze.

Around 29% of Israel's exports are diamonds which are not really "Superpower technology".
And despite diamonds, Israel already has a trade-deficit in foreign trade.

JStone likes to brag about Nobel prices, but these are just academic and they can't transform Nobel-Price to commercial applications which they can sell and export.

Israelis (government + private-sector) spent around 9 Billion $ a year on research. Around 75% of Foreign Direct Investment (about another 6 Billion $), which enters Israel annualy also goes into R&D (foreign venture capital included).

To be a "High-Tech Superpower" you'd have to take these numbers and multiply them by at least 50.
Otherwise it is advanced, but on a tiny scale.

As an example about what size of Superpower we're talking here:
Their IT-sector just has a size of 6 Billion $.
http://www.marketresearch.com/Busin...304/Israel-Information-Technology-Q1-6776853/

New Topics

Forum List

Back