Which life form is lower?

Patrick lad, you sure do prove that MLK was right when he said ----

" Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity "

MLK jr.

Time for bed Patrick. Don't forget to put your teeth in a glass of water.And take your meds. Nite nite.

Oh feeling a bit persecuted are we, that seems to be a common affliction amoung Zionists when they are given a look at themselves through other people's non-biased eyes. Get used to it IF IT LOOKS LIKE A BIGOT, ACTS LIKE A BIGOT, AND TALKS LIKE A BIGOT THEN THE CHANCES ARE THAT IT IS A BIGOT!!!

Hoss get some new material. I have been told so many times to take my meds, and it has been implied or stated that I am mentally ill that believe me it is like water off a ducks back or in terms that you would understand it is like a fart in a tornado !!!

Hoss is trying to help you Patrick. Not a good year for the Arabian poppy crop.

Time for bed Patrick. Don't forget to put your teeth in a glass of water.And take your meds. Nite nite.

Oh feeling a bit persecuted are we, that seems to be a common affliction amoung Zionists when they are given a look at themselves through other people's non-biased eyes. Get used to it IF IT LOOKS LIKE A BIGOT, ACTS LIKE A BIGOT, AND TALKS LIKE A BIGOT THEN THE CHANCES ARE THAT IT IS A BIGOT!!!

Hoss get some new material. I have been told so many times to take my meds, and it has been implied or stated that I am mentally ill that believe me it is like water off a ducks back or in terms that you would understand it is like a fart in a tornado !!!

Good point. Let us give credit where credit is due. There are some Palestinian virtues, such as their great sense of humor. Let us not forget that Palestinian funeral we saw on national TV years ago where when they found out some Israeli's were present, they all dropped the coffin & ran --- Including the dead man. Heh Heh.
How can anyone say there has never been even one Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? When they just kill each other without killing any Israeli's with them, is that not a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization?

Some pestilinians can multi-task and beat their wives while honor killing their children while worshipping their pedophile muhammad while blowing themselves up.

Give credit where credit is due

Did that really happen?:confused:

Good point. Let us give credit where credit is due. There are some Palestinian virtues, such as their great sense of humor. Let us not forget that Palestinian funeral we saw on national TV years ago where when they found out some Israeli's were present, they all dropped the coffin & ran --- Including the dead man. Heh Heh.
Some pestilinians can multi-task and beat their wives while honor killing their children while worshipping their pedophile muhammad while blowing themselves up.

It's a joke HG. :)

Jesus wasn't the only one resurrected allahu akbar
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting that you bring up Jennin. You see, a few terrorist homes bulldozed in Jennin filled with munitions was an Israeli MASSACRE. However, Jordan's Black September which killed around 20,000 Palestinians was just an Arab misunderstanding. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

Jesus wasn't the only one resurrected allahu akbar
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

YES that really happened. It is well documented. See for yourselves everyone. Truly, ya gotta love the Palestinians for their great sense of humor.

AOL Search

Palestinian Deception: Fake Palestinian Funeral in Jenin, 2002 ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USKCq44GIkQ]Palestinian Deception: Fake Palestinian Funeral in Jenin, 2002 - YouTube[/ame]

Dec 3, 2011 ... "In this segment, you see a staged funeral that the Palestinians organized in order to increase the number of the Palestinians killed in Jenin.

Forum List

Back