Which is the party of personal responsibility?

Which is the party of personal responsibility?

• Republicans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just leave now if you have an ounce of self respect.

Why won't you agree to this bet?

It's funny that before I realized your intention in this thread I had actually sent you a friendly e-mail about whether or not I should go to the ROTC route. I thought perhaps you had been in the air force and you would know which was better.

Why are liberals so hateful?

The bet is pointless. State your date of birth. Don't lie.

I'm going to bookmark this post ok. I'll then open my facebook publicly when I'm in the AFA or ROTC

Gee whiz!!

Has anyone else noticed that The2ndAmendment hasn't replied my simple posts? The man said that he is going to attend the Air Force Academy soon. What a great accomplishment. I'm confused as to why he is so reluctant to discuss it.

Let's make a long term bet that I'll put in my signature.

I will upload facebook photos and make my facebook public when I'm in the Airforce. This must occur before July.

If I lose, I leave USMB. If you lose, you leave USMB.

Nothing stopping you from posting photos of other AF Academy attendees so that doesn't count as evidence. You could even photoshop your own face on them.

Gee whiz!!

Has anyone else noticed that The2ndAmendment hasn't replied my simple posts? The man said that he is going to attend the Air Force Academy soon. What a great accomplishment. I'm confused as to why he is so reluctant to discuss it.

I will upload facebook photos and make my facebook public when I'm in the Airforce. This must occur before July.

Nothing stopping you from posting photos of other AF Academy attendees so that doesn't count as evidence. You could even photoshop your own face on them.

What are you both going to say when I upload some youtube videos of my experiences there?

Gee whiz!!

What are you both going to say when I upload some youtube videos of my experiences there?

Where? You are not entering the Air Force Academy.

Gee whiz!!

Unlikely that you would be allowed to video anything let alone upload it and yes, that too can be doctored.

Forum List

Back