Which is the party of personal responsibility?

• Republicans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.

mia+love+vs+sandra+fluke.jpg

You seem to be a member of the right wing party made up of nothing but excuses and lies.
How does using excuses and lies to absolve yourselves of failure make the right wing the party of personal responsibility? That's just fucking ridiculous.

No one plays victim in a more unreasonable and infantile manner than conservatives, shit, they even make things up to feel victimized over.

Republicans are the party of personal responsibility for others

Not necessarily themselves

You seem to be a member of the right wing party made up of nothing but excuses and lies.
How does using excuses and lies to absolve yourselves of failure make the right wing the party of personal responsibility? That's just fucking ridiculous.
lol.......excuses and lies......words with nothing to back it up. Excuses and lies. I love it. Not my fault you are a failure. I pity you.

What will YOU be doing at age 30? Still washing dishes and calling radio shows?
I am quite happy with how my life has progressed. Had my failures...blamed no one but myself so I learned from them. Had many more successes....as have my children.

And whereas you have expressed serious hatred for those that think differently than you, I have always made it clear that I do not hate the liberal ideology. I understand it and respect it...I simply disagree with government dependency...for be it republican or democrat, I am quite aware that politicians are in it for themselves. And knowing that has me very much against being dependent on them.

But unlike you, I don't hate my counterparts. I pity them, yes, but I don't hate them.

I DO hate liars however....like Zeke.....who in a thread touted himself as a long time mortgage professional. However, he was not aware that I, too, have a strong knowledge of the industry and I was able to ask him questions he did not know the answer to....so he lied about being a mortgage professional in an attempt to get a leg up in a mortgage debate.

yes, I hate liars.

I am quite happy with how my life has progressed. Had my failures...blamed no one but myself so I learned from them. Had many more successes....as have my children.

And whereas you have expressed serious hatred for those that think differently than you, I have always made it clear that I do not hate the liberal ideology. I understand it and respect it...I simply disagree with government dependency...for be it republican or democrat, I am quite aware that politicians are in it for themselves. And knowing that has me very much against being dependent on them.

But unlike you, I don't hate my counterparts. I pity them, yes, but I don't hate them.

I DO hate liars however....like Zeke.....who in a thread touted himself as a long time mortgage professional. However, he was not aware that I, too, have a strong knowledge of the industry and I was able to ask him questions he did not know the answer to....so he lied about being a mortgage professional in an attempt to get a leg up in a mortgage debate.

yes, I hate liars.

Cool story, bro. Thanks for sharing.

yes, I hate liars.

My pleasure.

Sorry your jealousy allowed you to do nothing but make a snide remark about it.

I expected nothing better from you.

yes, I hate liars.

My pleasure.

What are you talking about? You addressed me for some reason. I wasn't talking to or about you. What am I supposed to be jealous of?

yes, I hate liars.

My pleasure.

What are you talking about? You addressed me for some reason. I wasn't talking to or about you. What am I supposed to be jealous of?
I did not realize this was a private chat room.

When you decide to put your big boy pants on and debate like an adult...reach out to me. Until then, you can rest assured, I will refrain from responding to your posts and riling you up.

Jeez. Talk about a thin skinned poster. Bet you throw snowballs and run.

Forum List

Back