Which helps the economy more?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Giving billions of tax cuts to corporations. Giving billions of tax cuts to Middle Class (and under) people.

Giving billions in tax cuts to theTrmps or giving billions in tax cuts to the Middle Class & under?

Giving billions of tax cuts to corporations. Giving billions of tax cuts to Middle Class (and under) people.

Giving billions in tax cuts to theTrmps or giving billions in tax cuts to the Middle Class & under?
Helps the economy for whom?

Do you even know who owns corporations dummy? You may want to look into where the middle class has invested their retirement savings.
Yes, we do, the "job creator" class, the donor class, via a marriage of concentrated corporate wealth and the corporate state govt. And the middle class did not invest their retirement savings in the stock market, it was done "for" them after pensions were murdered by the "job creator" class.

I just wish ONE person who supports cutting the corporate tax would tell me which one of his own taxes he's willing to see raised to make up for the loss in corporate tax revenue.

Giving billions of tax cuts to Middle Class (and under) people.

Giving tax cuts to the corporations!

Trump just took them away from the ins companies, but then again he owes some ins companies yet, but he does not pay his bills.

The corps do not need tax cuts.

Do you even know who owns corporations dummy? You may want to look into where the middle class has invested their retirement savings.

The percentage owned by the Middle Class is far on a per capita basis. You give a pittance to a middle class family while handing millions to the wealthy.

Why not give it directly to the middle class.

I just wish ONE person who supports cutting the corporate tax would tell me which one of his own taxes he's willing to see raised to make up for the loss in corporate tax revenue.

I'm willing to see taxes hiked on Warren Buffett and Zuckerberg.
They would not complain if the rate remained where it is or even went hire. It is only your pathetic whiney-assed Republicans that cry about it.

Give me a billion dollars and it will help the economy so much you'd be surprised....

Note how few Trumpettes post here because they know the correct answer runs against their party's efforts.

I'm willing to see taxes hiked on Warren Buffett and Zuckerberg.
They would not complain if the rate remained where it is or even went hire. It is only your pathetic whiney-assed Republicans that cry about it.
Who did they hire?

The percentage owned by the Middle Class is far on a per capita basis. You give a pittance to a middle class family while handing millions to the wealthy.

Why not give it directly to the middle class.

What part of the middle class owns the corporations can't penetrate the 4 inches of your Neanderthal skull?? Goddamn. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back