Which countries hate Donald Trump the most, and why?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
I know he is definitely hated by Americans. I know England hates him (100,000+ protested him in London). I know Ireland were planning protests after he planned to visit. Same with Germany and even Australia.
Pretty sure North Korea and lots of Muslim countries and Mexicans hate him too

Which countries hate Donald Trump and why?

Below is a picture of how many people attended an anti Trump protest in London

upload_2018-9-14_3-30-3.png

Her point is she's a Trump hater.

Notice all the Trump threads she's had up in the last several days??

What if Trump resigned??

What if Trump died??

She's really beginning to bore the hell out of me even though I see her as a big joke.

Took just 2 asinine threads to determine it's just another mindless piece of shit leftwing traitor.

Probably a sock from one of the many libturds that have perma bans.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-13_13-8-5.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-13_13-8-5.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I know he is definitely hated by Americans. I know England hates him (100,000+ protested him in London). I know Ireland were planning protests after he planned to visit. Same with Germany and even Australia.

View attachment 216397
He's not all bad, he is glad you voted to leave the EU, may have even been instrumental or had a hand in making it happen

View attachment 216397
Oh look, another butt-hurt 'I hate Trump' Thread......

:p

View attachment 216397

Why.....that is simple.....he told them they are dead beats and need to actually pay their bills. Nothing makes a dead beat angrier than someone calling them out and demanding they actually pay what they owe...

Other countries can shut up about our President or we'll stomp the crap out of them.
Sure we will! We are going to start world war three because other contries have bad things to say about our idiot in cheif! That will be great when all the nukes go flying! You sound as stupid as the idiot russian that started the thread on how russia will do us in in a war! Nukes will fly and there will not be any one left to talk about it. You make me laugh hard!

Other countries can shut up about our President or we'll stomp the crap out of them.
Sure we will! We are going to start world war three because other contries have bad things to say about our idiot in cheif! That will be great when all the nukes go flying! You sound as stupid as the idiot russian that started the thread on how russia will do us in in a war! Nukes will fly and there will not be any one left to talk about it. You make me laugh hard!

Proving again the left have no sense of humor and are especially bitter over losing to Trump.

Forum List

Back