Which Conspiracy Theory is MOST Likely True?

Which Conspiracy Theor is MOST LIKELY True?

• Fake Moon Landing

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • UFO/Alien Evidence Exists

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • JFK Assasination was an Mafia job

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Obama not born in US

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Cure for Cancer being withheld

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
26815361_527559337609247_8955163998582433373_n.jpg

Nazi shill i guarantee spends half his pathetic sad life at Langley posting garbage about how oswald was the lone assassin and then the other half after getting owned on that by everyone at message boards like this one trying to convince everyone WHY the wicked witch of the west would have been 100 times better a president than him.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

this is a post i saw posted to another troll shill on another thread,this post so much decribes HER to a tee.:lmao:

Because I don't give a shit about him and unlike you I have no need to convince anyone how great I think I am. The only relevance you think you have is here, and that is very sad.

DONT YOU AGREE THAT DESCRIBES "NAZI" girl to a tee?:muahaha:

JFK, with all his frailties, was a good man and he was murdered because he wouldn't play ball. I have had many regrets about things I have posted like supporting the Bush crime family but my biggest regrets are where I minimized the murder of JFK....but in my defense? I simply didn't understand how deep this rabbit hole goes.
He was murdered because Oswald was demented and nothing more.

No such things as conspiracies....they don't exist because "da gubermint" sez so.........believe in them because they would NEVER (snicker) LIE........do you hear me??????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one said any such thing.

Conspiracies happen all the time.

Conspiracy theories are not real however.

Now I'm definitely going for the Steve McGarrett works for the gatewaypundit.com.

He sources this website all the time, getting people to look at it, increasing revenue for the website. Then I write a post detailed with lots of evidence, and it disappears. Simple as that. I don't even get told I've done something wrong, just gone.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

Dude, leftards and neocons will tell you that conspiracy theories are just proposed by tin-foiled hatters...........
So will any intelligent person because it is true.

There are no such things as "conspiracy theories."

There are only independent researchers trying to wake the population up to reality.

There are only independent researchers trying to wake the population up to reality.

Reality is there are conspiracies every day but indeed there are also conspiracy theories which are a created by delusional people who claim to be doing research.

In reality these theories are just a juvenile attempt at appear smarter or more informed by twisting nonsense into intense diabolical plots.

Reality is there are conspiracies every day but indeed there are also conspiracy theories which are a created by delusional people who claim to be doing research.

In reality these theories are just a juvenile attempt at appear smarter or more informed by twisting nonsense into intense diabolical plots.
Nope, just conspiracies.

b5b2eb135704603226260dc4a8665b37.jpg

Nope, just conspiracies.

Nope.

You lose the game.

Conspiracies are real, conspiracy theories are fiction.

Nope, just conspiracies.

Nope.

You lose the game.

We'll just go by who has the high ratings here.

Thus, you are less reliable to the board than the folks that are telling you that you are just a stubborn ass troll.

Nope, just conspiracies.

Nope.

You lose the game.

Thus, you are less reliable to the board than the folks that are telling you that you are just a stubborn ass troll.

Wrong we will not go by such a standard as popularity and consensus does not equal truth or lead to truth.

The fact is that conspiracy theory is quite fictional the so called researchers cherry pick unimportant facts to support pre ordained conclusions and willfully ignore evidence which contradict them.

Conspiracies are mundane and happen every day.

Those are simple facts deal with them.

It is not about ratings or popularity it is about evidence and facts which consistently debunks conspiracy theory

Nope, just conspiracies.

Nope.

You lose the game.

Wrong we will not go by such a standard as popularity and consensus does not equal truth or lead to truth.

The fact is that conspiracy theory is quite fictional the so called researchers cherry pick unimportant facts to support pre ordained conclusions and willfully ignore evidence which contradict them.

It is not about ratings or popularity it is about evidence and facts which consistently debunks conspiracy theory
Nah. . . folks know you are a liar.

Nope, just conspiracies.

Nope.

You lose the game.

No they do not , only a few trolls make the false claim, and you cannot cite one lie from me which proves you are the liar.

Anyone can call someone else a name, cite one lie from me or your accusation is proven the lie.

Nope, just conspiracies.

Nope.

You lose the game.

No they do not , only a few trolls make the false claim, and you cannot cite one lie from me which proves you are the liar.

Anyone can call someone else a name, cite one lie from me or your accusation is proven the lie.

Sure. I'll cite two lies.

Maybe none of them are, but, which is the most believable and/or likely to be true?

- The Moon Landing Was Faked
- The Government is hiding UFO/Alien Evidence
- JFK Murder was a Mafia job
- Obama Wasn't Born in the US
- Cure for Cancer is being withheld

a much better TITLE would be which conspiracy is most likely true.I am surprised you left out 9/11 being an inside job

the thread title SHOULD read that because ALL of them have been proven too many times to remember over the years to be true,there is no theory involved.:rolleyes:

there have been MANY threads on all these subjects created by very smart intelligent people here many times in this section over the years who have proven all of them to be true.

actually one of them is NOT true.JFK's murder was not a solo mafia job.The CIA did it same as they did 9/11. the mafia was involved in it for sure but at a much lower level.they did not have the power to pull the operation off like controlling the media,setting up oswald like he was or lowering the secret service protection on him.the CIA however DID have that power,here get educated.lol

E Howard Hunt a CIA operative who was arrested in the watergate burglury and who denied for years he was in dallas that day,confessed on his deathbed confession he WAS in dallas as part of a CIA operation to kill him.

Those videos are fiction and long since debunked.

You have been schooled on the facts proving you wrong but as i pointed out in an earlier post you just lack the maturity to face facts.

Oswald killed Kennedy alone and 911 was not an inside job.

Most sane rational folks know that those towers weren't taken down by planes, and every one knows that Oswald was a patsy.

Thus, you are a liar.

Forum List

Back