Which candidate do you think Osama would vote for?

which candidate do you think Osama would vote for if he could?

• George W. Bush

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
-=d=- said:
what I don't understand is how Bush has made us more of a target? I mean...we couldn't have been MORE of a target than we were 11 Sept 01...under the policies set in place by a pacifist, "Ignore them and they will go away" Democrat Administration.

Actually Iraq is the target......Keeping them busy over there instead. Doesn't sound like too bad of a plan to me?

We were a target, still are a target, will always be a target, difference between the two presidents is... one will keep the action over there, with the other we will be living like Israel does now.

The US will be struck again, its only a matter of time. Even with homeland security, "enhanced" intelligence services and an always watchful eye (Big Brother anyone?) they will still get through. Our precautions certainly didn't stop them on 9/11 now did they?

As long as the terrorists keep changing venues and methods of attack, they could forseeable attack ad nauseum.

How has the action in Iraq made us less safe?

- The invasion of a sovereign Arab nation has swelled the ranks of Al Qaeda.
- If Saddam had weapons of mass destruction before the war, that are now gone, they most likely went to Iran and Syria. Both of which are far more likely to give those weapons to terrorists.
- It further gives the Arabs a reason to believe that we are Imperialistic, and with Bush spouting off quotes of the Bible, they also believe we are a Christian state.

Only time will really tell if the Iraq war has made us any safer.

I think UBL would pick Bush. Continuing our presence in the Middle East gives him a justifiable excuse to attack the Americans in Arab eyes. Moreover, the world community won't give a shit because they'll blame us for being over there in the first place.

We continue to isolate ourselves by staying over there. Afghanistan was the right place to be. There are terrorists there. Iraq... Not so much.

Continuing our presence in the Middle East gives him a justifiable excuse to attack the Americans in Arab eyes.

See? the thing is, OBL doesn't NEED any excuses; other than how morally bankrupt our society is in the eyes of the Muslim.

-=d=- said:
See? the thing is, OBL doesn't NEED any excuses; other than how morally bankrupt our society is in the eyes of the Muslim.

So anyway D is that avatar a picture of your new breast enhancemant surgery........?????????? :boobies:

Just teasing...........lol

Since Osama is probably already dead he is deffinately voting Kerry. The dead tend to go to the left.

-=d=- said:
uh? No...that's me after a few bearclaws... :)

One of Farley's best SNL skits, his El Nino impression:

"EL NINO is Spanish for.........The Nino"

It just cracks me up

Bush of course. Bush has done everything Bin-Ladin hoped he would do. Bin-Ladin believes this war will destroy America, just like the war in Afghanistan destroyed the Soviet Union. He believes God will side with Islam, so of course they cannot loose.

That is what he believes (not saying he is correct in this - that is another debate) - so he would clearly vote for Bush.

wade said:
Bush of course. Bush has done everything Bin-Ladin hoped he would do. Bin-Ladin believes this war will destroy America, just like the war in Afghanistan destroyed the Soviet Union. He believes God will side with Islam, so of course they cannot loose.

That is what he believes (not saying he is correct in this - that is another debate) - so he would clearly vote for Bush.

Perhaps he believes that the lord helps those who help himself, so he would obviously vote for Kerry! Your paradigm is Inconceivable!

MrMarbles said:
Bush is done a great job in alienating the world and making itself a target. Plus they attacked on his watch in the first place, historical president would be for Bush.

Who was President during the first WTC bombings?!!! Hmmm...it wsn't George Bush. This was planned on Clinton's watch,so don't kid yourself. Not saying it was directly Clinton's fault,because it is ALWAYS the fault of the terrorists ultimately.Bush WILL be a historical President for all the hard work on the war on terror and for getting rid of the Taliban,spreading Democracy where it has never set foot before. Also,under his administration,several AlQueda members have been captured. Can you name a Pres with a better record on the war on terror? The supposed rest of the world (mainly Europe) didn't support Ronald Reagan either.

krisy said:
Who was President during the first WTC bombings?!!! Hmmm...it wsn't George Bush. This was planned on Clinton's watch,so don't kid yourself. Not saying it was directly Clinton's fault,because it is ALWAYS the fault of the terrorists ultimately.Bush WILL be a historical President for all the hard work on the war on terror and for getting rid of the Taliban,spreading Democracy where it has never set foot before. Also,under his administration,several AlQueda members have been captured. Can you name a Pres with a better record on the war on terror? The supposed rest of the world (mainly Europe) didn't support Ronald Reagan either.

Ummm... the first WTC attack was foiled.

Hard work? Bush isn't doing any hard work. It's easy to send others off to die. It's easy to spend other peoples money. It's easy to simply decide you are divinely guided and use the most powerful military in the world haphazardly. Nothing Bush has done is "hard work", the hard work has been done by the troops, not the President or his cronies.

wade said:
Ummm... the first WTC attack was foiled.

Hard work? Bush isn't doing any hard work. It's easy to send others off to die. It's easy to spend other peoples money. It's easy to simply decide you are divinely guided and use the most powerful military in the world haphazardly. Nothing Bush has done is "hard work", the hard work has been done by the troops, not the President or his cronies.

Uh...theWTC attack in the 90's was foiled?! News to me,because it happened. The military is ultimately doing the hardest work,but to say it isn't hard to be a Pres and fight the war on terror like we have never seen before is foolish. DO you work as hard as President Bush? Your giving nothing but opinions as do I.Tough decisions have to be made and Bush is the man to do it,all the while admiting how tough and agonizing it is to decide wether or not to send troops ito combat. At least he thinks before he speaks and makes decisions,unlike John Kerry,who apparently DID NOT think before he spoke when he came back from Vietam.

wade said:

But you would be saying that OBL credits himself and the Mujahadeen with defeating the Soviet Union (as opposed to say, the USA and our allies over half a century of war and conflict)?

OBL is a meglomaniac, and might have dreamed that his power and his cause would be able to take on America and the West and achieve his goals. But he drastically underestimated America's resolve and actions since 9-11, and vastly overestimated the support he would be able to secure for his cause from the 'Arab street' soon thereafter.

At that critical moment in late 2001 perhaps OBL might have achieved his goal of inspiring a mass uprising to overthrow the Arab regimes and unite them all behind him under a new Islamic Caliphate, but this is where otherwise intelligent people like Bin-Laden end up being proven wrong.

The movement we saw on the 'Arab street' died out, and the bases and sanctuaries for their cause has dwindled. Cash from vast Arab charities around the world has not stopped, but has been cut to trickle.

And of the orginal members, 3 out of 4 have been captured or killed. After more than three years, any credibility for their cells left in the West has been lost after several assured acts promised failed to materialize.

Bin-Laden and his decleration that the Arab people will follow the 'stronger horse' is not subject to much interpretation and distortion beyond the fact that obviously, Al-Queda terminally miscalculated how their attacks on America on 9-11 would unfold to their advantage.

The first WTC attack was foiled. The terrorists were discovered and not able to set the explosives and so the effects of the attack were minimal.

I didn't say I thought OBL was correct in his delusions, just that he credits himself and Islam with the downfall of the SU, and believes he will now bring about the same fate for the USA and the West.

Personally, I think OBL is dead. I think he was very sick at the time of the WTC attack, probably mentally ill as well, and has been dead for over a year now, probably two, and is buried in some cave in Afghanistan.

Wade.

krisy said:
Uh...theWTC attack in the 90's was foiled?! News to me,because it happened. The military is ultimately doing the hardest work,but to say it isn't hard to be a Pres and fight the war on terror like we have never seen before is foolish. DO you work as hard as President Bush? Your giving nothing but opinions as do I.Tough decisions have to be made and Bush is the man to do it,all the while admiting how tough and agonizing it is to decide wether or not to send troops ito combat. At least he thinks before he speaks and makes decisions,unlike John Kerry,who apparently DID NOT think before he spoke when he came back from Vietam.

You assume it is tough for him to make these decisions. I believe it is easy for him to do so. I think he is more than willing to spend the lives of the "common" people to achieve his goals. I don't think it is "tough and agonizing" for Bush at all. His entire life has been about what is good for him and his without regaurd for the costs to others. Why would that have changed now?

Difference of opinion.

wade said:
The first WTC attack was foiled. The terrorists were discovered and not able to set the explosives and so the effects of the attack were minimal.

:huh:

Foiled by their own inability to place them correctly before they were actually caught?

Foiled by their own incompetence!

I didn't say I thought OBL was correct in his delusions, just that he credits himself and Islam with the downfall of the SU, and believes he will now bring about the same fate for the USA and the West.

And so how is Bush key to this delusion?

Personally, I think OBL is dead. I think he was very sick at the time of the WTC attack, probably mentally ill as well, and has been dead for over a year now, probably two, and is buried in some cave in Afghanistan.

Who knows? I just don't agree he would vote for the man who seems to have killed him, scattered his organization, cut off his funds, and accelerated Western ideas among the Arab nations.

So explain why OBL is voting Bush, if he's

A: Supposed to be dead.

B: Bush may have killed him or at least kept him from living.

wade said:
You assume it is tough for him to make these decisions. I believe it is easy for him to do so. I think he is more than willing to spend the lives of the "common" people to achieve his goals. I don't think it is "tough and agonizing" for Bush at all. His entire life has been about what is good for him and his without regaurd for the costs to others. Why would that have changed now?

Difference of opinion.

Gee Wade I had no idea you had the inside trac on what Bush thinks and did his whole life............That's amazing!!!

And I suppose you also know Kerry very well, and think his actions and thoughts are just fantastic????????????

I think terrorists in general hate America and that hate will be there, regardless of who is president.

With that said, I think if they prefer anybody, it is Kerry. Kerry is the one I think the terrorists would view as more 'soft'. I think they see Bush is not playing around. I don't see them still wanting Bush in office.

I'm going to say OBL would like to see Bush remain in office. It gives him an antithesis.

Bush has helped validate the claims of Bin Laden regarding the West's desire to conquer the ME.

Arab males now have someone who said it was going to happen and then it happenend.

I bet we see in a few years that the number of Al-Qaeda members increased dramatically with the invasion of Iraq. Kerry would try to placate the Arabs...not a good recruiting tool for Osama.

YOu know I really hated voting for Kerry in general ..... Just clicking on Kerry then vote made me nausiated.. :puke3:

Forum List

Back