Which candidate do you think Osama would vote for?

which candidate do you think Osama would vote for if he could?

• George W. Bush

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
which candidate do you think Osama and/or Al-Queda would vote for if he could?

No matter how I slice it.....

If Osama really wants to destroy the U.S. ,Then Kerry.
If Osama really wants all U.S. troops off Arab soil, Then Kerry.

Welp, looks like there's no choice here fer da Bad guys.

Bush is done a great job in alienating the world and making itself a target. Plus they attacked on his watch in the first place, historical president would be for Bush.

MrMarbles said:
Bush is done a great job in alienating the world and making itself a target. Plus they attacked on his watch in the first place, historical president would be for Bush.

And you've done a great job in drinking the leftist kool-aid and spreading lies like which you just spouted out.. .

You're an idiot - otherwise I'd go into why your statement is so full of bull-crap but I won't because your ignorance has blinded you from truth..

-Cp said:
And you've done a great job in drinking the leftist kool-aid and spreading lies like which you just spouted out.. .

You're an idiot - otherwise I'd go into why your statement is so full of bull-crap but I won't because your ignorance has blinded you from truth..

I wouldn't even bother replying to him. His retarded, canadian opinion means as much to us as recycled vomit.

Obviously the shrub. With a hand in the military industry, the Bin Ladens and the Bush's stand to make billions from this never-ending war on terror. The more death and destruction they create the more profits they bring home.
-Cp said:
which candidate do you think Osama and/or Al-Queda would vote for if he could?

Commy said:
Obviously the shrub. With a hand in the military industry, the Bin Ladens and the Bush's stand to make billions from this never-ending war on terror. The more death and destruction they create the more profits they bring home.

Ok, we've been at war for quite some time now. Can you please provide us with the facts to show Bush's profits thus far?

It a simple process. If you sell ammunition for weapons then you make profits when people buy ammo. So the more people using up that ammo means more people buying that ammo and thus more profits for those selling that ammo.
jimnyc said:
Ok, we've been at war for quite some time now. Can you please provide us with the facts to show Bush's profits thus far?

Commy said:
It a simple process. If you sell ammunition for weapons then you make profits when people buy ammo. So the more people using up that ammo means more people buying that ammo and thus more profits for those selling that ammo.

Huh?

Can you please show us EXACTLY where Bush is profiting directly. No conspiracies, just the facts.

jimnyc said:
Huh?

Can you please show us EXACTLY where Bush is profiting directly. No conspiracies, just the facts.

he's a troll... he hijacked my killing fields thread with stories of how the US slaughtered hundreds of thousands of iraqis in the first gulf war :asshole:

Commy said:

He's probably selling lots of wood too...

I don't think Osama would pick Bush so smart money would be on Kerry..........That said I don't see Bin Laden thinking either man would stand in his way simply because he is insanely evil and has lost any drop of humanity or reality he may have ever had..........So really the only way Ill be happy is when his and other terrorists like him have their heads on platters.

There is no way of knowing who UBL would vote for until another 20 years goes by when we can see the product of the Bush policies.

But I would guess he would vote for the guy that hasn't been able to kill him for three years. :tng:

Flying Duck said:
He's probably selling lots of wood too...
Yep..like I said in another thread..He's going to use that $87 dollar profit to buy Kerry a supply of knee pads. If elected he'll need em to crawl to the world.
*well it was something like that anyway*

Com' on we all know Osama would vote for Nader.

Nader wants drugs leagalized and then the terroist whould make one heck of a profit on selling opium to us.

what I don't understand is how Bush has made us more of a target? I mean...we couldn't have been MORE of a target than we were 11 Sept 01...under the policies set in place by a pacifist, "Ignore them and they will go away" Democrat Administration.

Forum List

Back