Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I bought 2 tubes

Every scoop ( 1 servings) has 55 MG of Cholesterol

It taste so good

Been having 3 a day - 160 mg of C

Should I stop

Does it have sugar in it? If so, yes, you should. I don't know anything about whey itself, but high sugar content is always bad.

Protein powder is great as a supplement to get extra protein for building muscle. Especially if taken right after lifting.

But it’s a supplement. Most of your protein should come from the food you eat.

If you’re not lifting- and I’m guessing you’re not- it doesn’t have much benefit. Unless you’re dangerously underweight or need extra protein for wound healing.

Also maybe as a meal replacement for weight loss, like those old Weight Watchers shakes. Even that’s questionable.

In any event, I doubt very much drinking three a day is doing you any good.

Protein powder is great as a supplement to get extra protein for building muscle. Especially if taken right after lifting.

If you’re not lifting- and I’m guessing you’re not- it doesn’t have much benefit. Unless you’re dangerously underweight or need extra protein for wound healing.

Also maybe as a meal replacement for weight loss, like those old Weight Watchers shakes. Even that’s questionable.

But it tastes so delicious.

But it tastes so delicious.
Just drink a bunch of protein shakes and soon you’ll be buff af

1681128852780.jpeg

I do work out 45 min and twice a week

Forum List

Back