Where's Tulsi?

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Being a Putin puppet doesn't appear to be a winning strategy in US politics. This lady was a promising star in the Democratic Party, until she went all Russian-troll. The move backfired so badly that she had to give up even trying to get reelected in Hawaii because she knew she would never win anything again.
She filled in for Tucker Carlson a few times as a substitute, and that's it.
I feel sorry for her.

Being a Putin puppet doesn't appear to be a winning strategy in US politics. This lady was a promising star in the Democratic Party, until she went all Russian-troll. The move backfired so badly that she had to give up even trying to get reelected in Hawaii because she knew she would never win anything again.
I feel sorry for her.
Fake Conservative bleats what?

I feel sorry for her.
I don’t. Fuck her

I feel sorry for her.
Yea, a ”Putin puppet” because she thought it was dumb we were getting involved in the Syrian civil war by sponsoring terrorists.

Her and RFK could take 20% of the Democrat vote away from the establishment.

I'd vote for RFK and Tulsi, would you?

I feel sorry for her.
I'm not sure what her goal is. She agrees, or at least agreed, with the Dems on most of the issues. Then she comes out clearly playing to the MAGA base, BUT she NEVER brings up the issues she's agreed with the Dems on, and the right wing interviewers NEVER challenge her on them.

So maybe she's trying to appeal to both parties -- which doesn't even seem possible at this moment -- or she's going to have to change her old positions to stay on the right side of the MAGA base.

But she is certainly focusing like a laser on the MAGA talking points right now, that's for sure.

Her and RFK could take 20% of the Democrat vote away from the establishment.

I'd vote for RFK and Tulsi, would you?
Tulsi won’t run because she knows she would take votes away from the Russian lovers crowd.
Wonder kind of border is a Putin lover? Trumpers.
Why didn’t Tulsii run as independent in 2020?
I hope RFK Jr runs and takes some antivaxxers away from Cheetoh.

I'm not sure what her goal is. She agrees, or at least agreed, with the Dems on most of the issues.
She's trying to stay relevant. Maybe she's looking for a media job.

My conservative friends need to realize she hasn't abandoned her liberal positions.

I feel sorry for her.
You don't sound like you feel sorry for her. So, you're saying that she should have had blind allegiance to the Democratic Borg Collective and not questioned anything?

Forum List

Back