Where's The Outrage???

1. "TOM Cruise is going to buy himself a new private jet — just so he can see his daughter Suri.

2. ...the actor is planning to buy a new private jet for flights between L.A. and New York so that he can spend as much time with the adorable tot as possible.

3. “He would make it very kid-friendly inside so she could enjoy the trip, and it would be on standby 24/7,”...

4. “The jet alone is going to set him back at least $50 million, not to mention the fuel and insurance.

5. “He will spare no expense on Suri. When it comes to spoiling her rotten,..."
Tom Cruise to Spend $50 Million on New Private Jet? « Showbiz Spy – celebrity news, rumors & gossip

And what is the take-away for this hard-bitten piece of investigative research????

No one cares how he spends his money!!!
Where are the editorials by the NYTimes???

If fact, kudos to every dad who spends whatever he deems is necessary on his child, or children.

But, nooooooo......

...the most dedicated Democrat-Liberal voters (read "dim-wits") actually find success and wealth a reason to vote against our next President....Mitt Romney.
BTW....know how many years of tax returns the vaunted FDR released?
None.

No matter what their masters tell 'em, these Janissaries-of-the-Left are ready, willing and able to shout "Yeah....that's the ticket."

Watch out, Tom.....here come the OWS, demanding you get them a jet, too!

Tommy didn't ruin thousands of lives and steal millions of hard working Americans pensions.

He actually earned his money by doing something that was enjoyable to folks.

Mittens...not so much..

Can you document any of that?

No?

Figures.

Has Romney provided the where and how he 'earned' a quarter of a billion dollars? No? Well then, don't be so smug.

Isn't it just like the rw's to be pleased that a pseudo-con stole his money from the working class while decrying how a lib spends money he earned.

I'm not a big fan, really don't care much either way, but how ANY and ALL persons spend money they've earned is their business.

And, its damned pissy of meddling and controlling rw's to always be peeking in windows and trying to control what others do in their private and personal lives.

Anyone who's gone to the movies lately is getting robbed. $80 for 3 kids to see the Smurfs movie.

Used to be you could pay a quarter and a bread wrapper and you could see a Saturday matinee.

HOLY CRAP! $80.00 for three kids to see a movie? Where do you live, the east or west coast? That's crazy and way, WAY too much to see a movie.

Why am I supposed to be outraged?

You've stumbled remarkably close to the point: neither is there reason to be 'outraged' with reference to Mr. Romney's wealth.

You seem to have some difficulty telling the difference between concerns over how one MAKES their money as opposed to how one SPENDS their money.

Now....is there something perhaps not up and up about how Cruise MADE his money?

Isn't it just like the rw's to be pleased that a pseudo-con stole his money from the working class while decrying how a lib spends money he earned.

I'm not a big fan, really don't care much either way, but how ANY and ALL persons spend money they've earned is their business.

And, its damned pissy of meddling and controlling rw's to always be peeking in windows and trying to control what others do in their private and personal lives.

Anyone who's gone to the movies lately is getting robbed. $80 for 3 kids to see the Smurfs movie.

Used to be you could pay a quarter and a bread wrapper and you could see a Saturday matinee.

$80 ??? Damn, you have some pricey theaters! Must have gotten a lot of extra butter on your popcorn or something!

Do you remember a while back when Bono paid an airline a one way first class ticket for his hat he left behind in another country?

There was no outrage over that either.

Bono's £1k jet bill for hat | The Sun |News

I don't know how credible the source is, but maybe you can find another. I just did a quick search and picked the first link.

He must have really loved that hat.

Do you remember a while back when Bono paid an airline a one way first class ticket for his hat he left behind in another country?

I don't know how credible the source is, but maybe you can find another. I just did a quick search and picked the first link.

Why should we be outraged about that?

At least Cruise will be spending some of his money on taxes and fuel, etc and helping the economy, as opposed to investing it offshore and such.

So.....you thought I needed some verification of

".....the most dedicated Democrat-Liberal voters (read "dim-wits") actually find success and wealth a reason to vote against our next President....Mitt Romney."

Thanks, anyway.

I am not voting for either candidate. I may write myself in so I can say I got a vote for president.

At least Cruise will be spending some of his money on taxes and fuel, etc and helping the economy, as opposed to investing it offshore and such.

".....the most dedicated Democrat-Liberal voters (read "dim-wits") actually find success and wealth a reason to vote against our next President....Mitt Romney."

Thanks, anyway.

I am not voting for either candidate. I may write myself in so I can say I got a vote for president.

Best of luck in your campaign....

....perhaps you should practice Wm. F. Buckley's line from his campaign for mayor of NYC....

'William F. Buckley’s 1965 New York mayoral campaign is perhaps best remembered for a memorable quip: asked what he would do if he won, the Conservative Party candidate responded with a bemused smile, “Demand a recount.” '
William F. Buckley’s Unmaking of a Mayor by Fred Siegel, City Journal 3 March 2008

Why should we be outraged about that?

Should we be outraged that there is no outrage?

Thanks, anyway.

....perhaps you should practice Wm. F. Buckley's line from his campaign for mayor of NYC....

'William F. Buckley’s 1965 New York mayoral campaign is perhaps best remembered for a memorable quip: asked what he would do if he won, the Conservative Party candidate responded with a bemused smile, “Demand a recount.” '
William F. Buckley’s Unmaking of a Mayor by Fred Siegel, City Journal 3 March 2008

Not a campaign. I jsut do not think either candidate deserves to be president and the end result will be about the same regardless of which one is elected.
I am voting to say I voted but did not ike either candidate, a write in accomplishes this.

Not a campaign. I jsut do not think either candidate deserves to be president and the end result will be about the same regardless of which one is elected.
I am voting to say I voted but did not ike either candidate, a write in accomplishes this.

You could garner a few more votes by changing your name to "None of the above".

Forum List

Back