Where's the Outcry

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Another report of the same cruel slaughter

Nigeria: Muslims slaughter more than 100 in raid on Christian village
100 killed in Islamist attack in northern Nigeria – Yahoo News. Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) – Suspected Boko Haram Islamists killed more than 100 people in an attack on a village in Nigeria, a local senator said on Sunday. The attackers stormed the village in Nigeria’s restive northeastern Borno state on Saturday, slaughtering scores
[…] the full story with lots of links @ Nigeria: Muslims slaughter more than 100 in raid on Christian village | Creeping Sharia

:evil:

I'm not sure what you mean; There is a lot of outcry over such incidents and the United States has been working closely with the Nigerian Government to combat the Boko Haram and Ansaru.

You won't hear anything about this on MSNBC.

That has nothing to do with MSNBC.

You won’t hear about it on Fox either.

You want to know why? Because no one gives a damn. My outcry is reseverd for America and what we need to do in order to get our own house in order. It will be used when I see the things America does that is counter to that. Of course that means I need it a LOT lately but I digress….

People dying in far off nation sucks but it is not always up to America to come swooping in shedding fake tears and ‘helping’ them with more bombs.

Should we be isolationist – no but this is not a black and white world. Taking part in the national community does not mean that we are going to be at the doorstep of every single tragic and horrible even that occurs. We simply cannot accomplish that or afford it for that matter.

Forum List

Back