Where's the Apple as tool of Satan boycotts?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
That Apple uses Satan's Apple with a bite taken out of from Eden as its symbol is no secret. I'm wondering how soon the backlash will start and how much it will cost in sales, market cap and rep.for Cook leading the charge against the Indiana religious freedom law. And how soon will Samsung and perhaps other rivals start funding the backlash?

After all Jobs had a very ripe reputation for screwing over everyone in sight and it would not be at all hard to get this ball rolling. The Apple's enemies list is longer than just about anyone's arm and new entries to the Dow tend to deflate rapidly

Um...huh? I thouht the Apple logo was to honor some old scientist who bit an Apple or something?

Im gonna be pissed off if buying my Ipod has damned me to eternal torment in hell!

The name Apple has multiple origin stories depending on who was talking when. Wozniak for example has said at least one time that it was a nickname for the applications package that let Apple catch up to Commodore. But taking a bite of the apple refers to original Adamic sin.

That Apple uses Satan's Apple with a bite taken out of from Eden as its symbol is no secret. I'm wondering how soon the backlash will start and how much it will cost in sales, market cap and rep.for Cook leading the charge against the Indiana religious freedom law. And how soon will Samsung and perhaps other rivals start funding the backlash?

After all Jobs had a very ripe reputation for screwing over everyone in sight and it would not be at all hard to get this ball rolling. The Apple's enemies list is longer than just about anyone's arm and new entries to the Dow tend to deflate rapidly

Don't think any theologian would suggest the forbbiden fruit was an apple. Given the region, and Jesus' dislike of fig trees (heh) was probably a fig.

The OP is absolutely ridiculous. First of all, as Delta said, the forbidden fruit was NOT an apple.

Second, the idea that the Apple logo is a sign of satan is laughably stupid.

And third, given the hatred in the bigoted law in Indiana, if God were going to punish someone it would be those hate-mongering politicians.

Forum List

Back