Ugh....more shootouts and murder in St Louis region

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Friends and family mourn 2 killed in shooting south of downtown St. Louis News

Another "shootout" this time seems.like a rolling one. Two adults dead. A child wounded. Fresh off a triple murder last week. Makes me wonder....WHAT makes these criminals so BOLD that they roll around with a car full.of guns...hunting down victims?

Dont they know that they could easily get stopped by police and their guns and warrants will.be discovered. ..........Oh. Wait. Nevermind. St Louis region cops dont do that anymore. They only respond to the dead bodies now.

OH....and the NFLs Rams are all.but guaranteed to be fleeing this shithole.

Whatever you do law abiding citizens don't arm yourselves. Just duck and cover while the criminals pass through.

Friends and family mourn 2 killed in shooting south of downtown St. Louis News

Another "shootout" this time seems.like a rolling one. Two adults dead. A child wounded. Fresh off a triple murder last week. Makes me wonder....WHAT makes these criminals so BOLD that they roll around with a car full.of guns...hunting down victims?

Dont they know that they could easily get stopped by police and their guns and warrants will.be discovered. ..........Oh. Wait. Nevermind. St Louis region cops dont do that anymore. They only respond to the dead bodies now.

OH....and the NFLs Rams are all.but guaranteed to be fleeing this shithole.

You should be thrilled. I mean, that's two less darkies in the world, right?

"Ugh....more shootouts and murder in St Louis region"

And more racism and stupidity from the OP.

Mmm, I don't know bucs, but I don't see anything racist in the OP.

Perhaps you could explain what I missed?
If you missed it, then there isn't any sense in trying to explain it to you? But somehow, I doubt you missed it and I think you are just playing stupid. But then again, I could be wrong. Maybe you really are just stupid.

If you missed it, then there isn't any sense in trying to explain it to you? But somehow, I doubt you missed it and I think you are just playing stupid. But then again, I could be wrong. Maybe you really are just stupid.

Nope. NOt stupid at all.

NOt one derogatory remark was aimed at any race. The complaints listed were all about the crime and lack of police presence.

I find it interesting that you and the other posters seem far less concerned with deaths and injuries, than about the possibility of racism.

Nope. NOt stupid at all.

NOt one derogatory remark was aimed at any race. The complaints listed were all about the crime and lack of police presence.

I find it interesting that you and the other posters seem far less concerned with deaths and injuries, than about the possibility of racism.

Black lives matter...but only when they're shot by cops.

Forum List

Back