Where's Entitlement Reform?

And you have yet won't post it. :clap2:

Congrats...you get the Pompous Ass Award.

I have, which is why I asked you if Medicare is one of those entitlements you believe needs to be reformed, and if so, what benefits do you see being gained and what might be the negative consequences.

The ball is in your court, either answer or be exposed as a dumb parrot.

I asked what about entitlements. You however claim to have the answer but insist on doing an impression of the host of on Dancing With The Stars. I asked you to post your reply and all we got was insults.

You have a reply post it. If not, waste someone else's time Marshall McCloud.

I didn't claim to have an answer, which makes you a liar.

I have thought about the costs of Medicare, for example, in terms of cost benefits and cost deficits. You appear to have not. You simply repeat the same tired propaganda making you a proud and loud member of the conservative echo chamber, also known as the Callous Conservative Parrots.

Are you as dumb as you seem? To stupid to respond with substance so you need to respond thoughtlessly and superficially to get attention?

:clap2:

The Pompous Ass strikes again.

I too have noticed such stupidity, unless of course it's just to get attention.

He thinks he's cute. He baits you with something that is secondary then when you ask him his point, like the child he is..he wants to play...you go first.

Next he will brag about his Masters degree in Pompousness.

I have, which is why I asked you if Medicare is one of those entitlements you believe needs to be reformed, and if so, what benefits do you see being gained and what might be the negative consequences.

The ball is in your court, either answer or be exposed as a dumb parrot.

I asked what about entitlements. You however claim to have the answer but insist on doing an impression of the host of on Dancing With The Stars. I asked you to post your reply and all we got was insults.

You have a reply post it. If not, waste someone else's time Marshall McCloud.

I didn't claim to have an answer, which makes you a liar.

I have thought about the costs of Medicare, for example, in terms of cost benefits and cost deficits. You appear to have not. You simply repeat the same tired propaganda making you a proud and loud member of the conservative echo chamber, also known as the Callous Conservative Parrots.

:clap2: If it's propaganda...the floor is yours...prove it.

Or do I have to pass the preliminary lightening round to get you to say something worthwhile?

:clap2:

The Pompous Ass strikes again.

He thinks he's cute. He baits you with something that is secondary then when you ask him his point, like the child he is..he wants to play...you go first.

No, I will point out the Red Herring you continue to post as well as the ad hominem attack. Is that being "cute"? It seems obvious you've never taken Freshman English Comp; one need not have a Master's Degree to make that observation, any University freshman can do so.

No, I will point out the Red Herring you continue to post as well as the ad hominem attack. Is that being "cute"? It seems obvious you've never taken Freshman English Comp; one need not have a Master's Degree to make that observation, any University freshman can do so.

You needn't capitalize university. It was used as an adjective not a noun. Freshman was the noun. Now fuck, "Officer".

^ That's a real Red Herring...looks like a question to me as well as the title of the thread, Mr Freshman English Comp

Last edited:
obamination's long lost "white uncle" was on the Titanic last seen telling the passengers that the iceburg was part of some show and that ballroom dancing would resume once the ship righted itself.....no concern folks, back to your cabins.

Battle cry of the Democrats... "TAX AND SPEND".

Battle cry of the Republicans... "BORROW AND SPEND". Borrow from China so we can spend it on more and more and more Defense spending, and more and more and more entitlement spending, and raise the debt ceiling to do it.

We need to raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70 or, better still, make them permanently indexed to 9 percent of the population.

Less than 6 percent of the population was eligible for Social Security when it was enacted in 1935.

9 percent of the population was eligible for Social Security and Medicare when Medicare was enacted in 1965.

Today, over 13 percent are eligible. We have kicked the can so far down this road that we now have 12 million more people collecting Social Security than there should be. That number is only going to grow if we keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

We are living far longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer.

Last edited:
Battle cry of the Democrats... "TAX AND SPEND".

Battle cry of the Republicans... "BORROW AND SPEND".

We need to raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70 or, better still, make them permanently indexed to 9 percent of the population.

Less than 6 percent of the population was eligible for Social Security when it was enacted.

9 percent of the population was eligible for Social Security and Medicare when Medicare was enacted in 1965.

Today, over 13 percent are eligible. We have 12 million more people collecting Social Security than there should be. We are living far longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer.

The biggest issue with SS is that it was never meant to be the sole income, it was supposed to be a supplement.

Now it's just a mess...but likely a solvable one.

But to solve anything we need honest politicians. Good luck with that.

You are such a sad hack.

Really?

I thought that title should belong to the person that pretends only one side shares the blame of where we are today.

I'm looking at you.

Seems like the Demoacrats are always pointing the finger at the GOP, but in truth like the Emancipation of slaves they do nothing and try to take credit for it all.

So are you saying that in fact, it's all the fault of the left?

:confused:

A house divided against itself cannot stand...

Head_up_ass_liberal_zoom3-300x287.jpg

Where indeed. Why not get the ball rolling beretta and offer your ideas on the issue. GWB wanted private medical accounts,how do you feel about that.

I believe such has several problems:

1. A percentage of these private accounts invested by the consumer will go to Wall Street, not to the eventual medical needs of the investor.

2. No middle-income individual can afford to pay for one major surgery, let alone regular medical care for a lifetime.

3. When the Federal Government 'reforms' Medicare and Medicaid, the costs for major medical emergencies and even lesser medical procedures will be born by the local county or parish.

4. The larger the pool, the greater the savings; individual health insurance is beyond the means of most Americans (considering co-pays and limits)

5. If the cost to the citizen is too great for routine care, serious illnesses will be missed and the ultimate cost will be greater than if early treatment is provided.

6. The propaganda by the special interests watered down what Obamacare could have been. I believe a single payer system is necessary and will be sufficient if and only if all citizen pay into the system.

Where indeed. Why not get the ball rolling beretta and offer your ideas on the issue. GWB wanted private medical accounts,how do you feel about that.

1. A percentage of these private accounts invested by the consumer will go to Wall Street, not to the eventual medical needs of the investor.

2. No middle-income individual can afford to pay for one major surgery, let alone regular medical care for a lifetime.

3. When the Federal Government 'reforms' Medicare and Medicaid, the costs for major medical emergencies and even lesser medical procedures will be born by the local county or parish.

4. The larger the pool, the greater the savings; individual health insurance is beyond the means of most Americans (considering co-pays and limits)

5. If the cost to the citizen is too great for routine care, serious illnesses will be missed and the ultimate cost will be greater than if early treatment is provided.

6. The propaganda by the special interests watered down what Obamacare could have been. I believe a single payer system is necessary and will be sufficient if and only if all citizen pay into the system.

:badgrin:

I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing since there isn't much for me to disagree with you on...at least not the way you presented it.

Having said that, does it mean we don't look for reforms. I assume, but not sure you are referring to what is also known as health savings account accounts. Or are you referring to a medical savings account program, generally associated with self-employed individuals? Correct me if I'm wrong but they are 2 different things. What you posted, in essence boils down to common sense. Can't agrue with common sense.

Last edited:

I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing since there isn't much for me to disagree with you on...at least not the way you presented it.

Having said that, does it mean we don't look for reforms. I assume, but not sure you are referring to what is also known as health savings account accounts. Or are you referring to a medical savings account program, generally associated with self-employed individuals? Correct me if I'm wrong but they are 2 different things. What you posted, in essence boils down to common sense. Can't agrue with common sense.

Yep, medical savings accounts. It seems common sense is not very common in the Halls of Congress.

Yep, medical savings accounts. It seems common sense is not very common in the Halls of Congress.

There again we agree. Seems a pattern is starting to emerge. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back