Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

What has trump accomplished? What his big win?
Tax cuts
Economy
Judges
ISIS
NK
Iran
DOW
Beating the Beast
...and lot's of butthurt!

Obamacare and the wall still to go!

Where to start !?

Tax cuts ? Hoo Ray ! A big biz and super rich money grab that will blow up the debt forever!

NK? What about them? Sucking up to Kim Jun is not much of an accomplishment.
If all you've got are hypothetical scenarios then you got nothin'. When was NK's last missal and nuke test?

You got nothin' but butthurt kid!

NK had more nuke and missile tests under Trump than anyone !! They were screwing with Trump and he bit .

I would rank Trump as one of our more solid presidents. He's by no means perfect (name me a president who was) but I do like his pro-American, anti-PC stand, calling out other countries for freeloading and parasiting off of us, which is a glaring, demonstrable fact. I also enjoy the fact that President Trump is a bundle of energy filled with all sorts of interesting surprises. I'll certainly vote for him in 2020 since the entire DNC has turned into an exercise in murderous hatred against Americans and white people in general.

Let me put it this way: if the most American-hating, Spoiled-Brat-Ingrate-Coward Continent on Earth called Europe hates our President, then he must be doing something right.

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history.

Political scientists aren't "scientists" at all, just liberal quacks on the nation's campi who never made a living in the real world. People who argue about crap in the faculty lounge and never get anything done.

Trump is foreign to these guys. That's why he picked Andrew Puzder, the highly successful CEO of Carls Jr., instead of someone with proven uselessness like Robert Reich as Secretary of Labor. Reich sponges off California taxpayers on the Berkeley faculty nowadays.

So far Trump has been better than Reagan, and that is saying a lot. He's only two years in, so a lot of time to do great things.
Trump isn't worthy to shine Reagan's shoes.

Tax cuts
Economy
Judges
ISIS
NK
Iran
DOW
Beating the Beast

Where to start !?

Tax cuts ? Hoo Ray ! A big biz and super rich money grab that will blow up the debt forever!

If all you've got are hypothetical scenarios then you got nothin'. When was NK's last missal and nuke test?

NK had more nuke and missile tests under Trump than anyone !! They were screwing with Trump and he bit .

Trump has placed huge sanctions on the Norks to get them to change. The fact that President Trump and President Un get along well on a personal level is good.

Trump has only been in office two years, and has accomplished a lot. Reagan had eight. I will reserve judgement until Trump finishes his eight.

So far Trump has been better than Reagan, and that is saying a lot. He's only two years in, so a lot of time to do great things.
Trump isn't worthy to shine Reagan's shoes.

Actually, the two great men got along splendidly.

#TBT: When "The Donald" Trump Met Ronald Reagan | Conservative Book Club
trumpclinton.jpg

I would say you cant rank a POTUS for at least 10 yrs after they leave office, only then can you really tell if what they did was good or bad

going off greed and emotion at the time is irrational

everyone thought Reagan did a good thing by bringing down the iron curtain, but in reality he just unleashed the communist hoard on the rest of the world

Tax cuts
Economy
Judges
ISIS
NK
Iran
DOW
Beating the Beast

Where to start !?

Trump has placed huge sanctions on the Norks to get them to change. The fact that President Trump and President Un get along well on a personal level is good.

Trump talked a lot of crap about denuking NK . Hasn’t happened .

I think it’s good that he met with UN . But we are at the same point wh NK as the prior prez.

Barring a civil war, Trump will be placed on the list just above James Buchanan, but probably below Jimmy Carter.

It's takes a lot of effort to make Carter look good, but Trump is pulling it off.

Obama made Carter look good. Trump is ahead of Reagan at this point, but still we have to wait for him to finish his next six years.

Even dead, with seven pounds of Alzheimer's brain damage, Reagan is better at being President than the failing Donald Trump.

I think it’s good that he met with UN . But we are at the same point wh NK as the prior prez.

I don't think you are right on this. President Trump has explained real clearly to President Un how North Korea can be made great again. Imagine if the President's sons or patriots like Sheldon Adelson were to build resorts in Pyongyang and bring NK into the 21st Century. That would be a plus.

It is unrealistic for Un to think that the current status quo in North Korea can be maintained for the long term and he is a young man.

Tax cuts
Economy
Judges
ISIS
NK
Iran
DOW
Beating the Beast

Where to start !?

Not a single missal test in over a year. I can handle a bit of stupidity, but I don't suffer ignorance well in this day and age of IT Timmy.

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

Trump earned the lowest average score – 12.34. Abraham Lincoln

Screen%20Shot%202018-02-19%20at%2010.26.36%20AM.png

finished in first place
Obama in second?

:blowpop:
actually, it says he's TIED for First.... 16 Reagan, 16 Obama

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

Trump earned the lowest average score – 12.34. Abraham Lincoln

Screen%20Shot%202018-02-19%20at%2010.26.36%20AM.png

finished in first place

History teaches all things my friend.

Where Trump or Obama rate, can NOT be decided yet, nor in actuality, GW.

In history, we see much more truth then was given out when they were in office. As of now, for any of these Presidents (the 3) it could go either way!

Forum List

Back