Where Will the Witch Hunters Hide ?

Anybody want to guess were the Clintons, the Obamas, James Comey, John Brennan, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Andrew McCabe, Bruce & Nellie Ohr, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Robert Mueller, + various co-conspirators in the media, FBI officials who conducted the treasonous investigation designed to do nothing but take down a duly elected US president, and the employees of the research company Fusion GPS ……..will go to hide, and protect themselves from arrest and prosecution ?

Here's a list of countries that do not have extradition treaties with the US. Looking at this list, I'd say I wouldn't want to spend much time in these countries, much less living there for the rest of my life. It would have to be considered a form of imprisonment.

It might also be noted that some countries without extradition treaties DO extradite.

/——/ I hear Yemen is lovely this time of year and the exchange rate is favorable.

And we should also have an investigation on the collusion between Obama and al Baghdadi (ISIS), for the years of assistance Obama gave ISIS by >>

1. Pulling US troops out of Iraq in 2011, opening up the vacuum for ISIS to move in.

2. Allowing ISIS convoys to travel on open, desert roads (sitting ducks for airstrikes), with only minimal "pinprick" token airstrikes, designed just to deflect criticism.

3. Actually sending aid and supplies to ISIS troops in the field.

4. Allowing banks to operate with ISIS, when Obama could easily have stopped it.
uh yea, Trump re-founded ISIS.
LRRzsgS.jpg
Equating ISIS with Saudi Arabia is an admission of stupidity on your part. Not that Saudi Arabia is all clean, but same as ISIS ? No.

And we should also have an investigation on the collusion between Obama and al Baghdadi (ISIS), for the years of assistance Obama gave ISIS by >>

1. Pulling US troops out of Iraq in 2011, opening up the vacuum for ISIS to move in.

2. Allowing ISIS convoys to travel on open, desert roads (sitting ducks for airstrikes), with only minimal "pinprick" token airstrikes, designed just to deflect criticism.

3. Actually sending aid and supplies to ISIS troops in the field.

4. Allowing banks to operate with ISIS, when Obama could easily have stopped it.
uh yea, Trump re-founded ISIS.
LRRzsgS.jpg
Equating ISIS with Saudi Arabia is an admission of stupidity on your part. Not that Saudi Arabia is all clean, but same as ISIS ? No.
The Muslims with money are good Muslims, and allowed to kill people, got it.

Where Will the Witch Hunters Hide

at home waiting for the RW's in prison to get out.

[QUOTE="dudmuck, post: 22446918, member: 66114"[

The Muslims with money are good Muslims, and allowed to kill people, got it.[/QUOTE]
YOU said that, not me.

Forum List

Back