Where Will the Sexual Harassment Tide Peak?

Not until the last white man and woman on earth has had their 15 minutes of "He touched me on my butt" fame has been exposed!!!
What does being white have to do with it? Nothing.

It's okay it's tigerred, we are used to her obsession with White people, she's Black and a Leftist but in general is okay just gets emotional at times.
I'm just calling it like I see it.....out of all the people whining about sexual abuse.....99.99% are white women....don't shoot the messenger

I was defending you tigerred, I have no problem with you. You have an interesting point that all these women are White, why do you think no Black or Mexican or Chinese women are complaining or whatever?

primarily a matter of higher male incarceration rates and a fear that as a result of those rates black and Hispanic women have higher disease rates.

When Alred went after Moore I kind of doubt she thought she might bring down Gov. Cuomo, a very real possibility now, among others in her own party. This is retrospectively the dumbest move since the Watergate break in as in Franken may fall and Moore get elected. If WaPo hadn't more or less openly solicited dirt Moore would be in bigger trouble and Franken would be in less trouble. Uncovering Democratic operatives who have relatively nice things to say about Moore was a boo-boo.

Now that the witch hunt has been launched and D governors like Brown more or less openly have harems how big a mess have the Ds created for themselves?
Bring down, Cuomo?

When Alred went after Moore I kind of doubt she thought she might bring down Gov. Cuomo, a very real possibility now, among others in her own party. This is retrospectively the dumbest move since the Watergate break in as in Franken may fall and Moore get elected. If WaPo hadn't more or less openly solicited dirt Moore would be in bigger trouble and Franken would be in less trouble. Uncovering Democratic operatives who have relatively nice things to say about Moore was a boo-boo.

Now that the witch hunt has been launched and D governors like Brown more or less openly have harems how big a mess have the Ds created for themselves?
Bring down, Cuomo?
yeah, for quashing an harassment charge against one of his minions. This is getting that crazy.

Bring down, Cuomo?
yeah, for quashing an harassment charge against one of his minions. This is getting that crazy.
A harassment charge against him, or was he covering for someone? I haven't heard any of this, sorry.

Not until the last white man and woman on earth has had their 15 minutes of "He touched me on my butt" fame has been exposed!!!

It's okay it's tigerred, we are used to her obsession with White people, she's Black and a Leftist but in general is okay just gets emotional at times.
I'm just calling it like I see it.....out of all the people whining about sexual abuse.....99.99% are white women....don't shoot the messenger

I was defending you tigerred, I have no problem with you. You have an interesting point that all these women are White, why do you think no Black or Mexican or Chinese women are complaining or whatever?
Nobody wants them?

When Alred went after Moore I kind of doubt she thought she might bring down Gov. Cuomo, a very real possibility now, among others in her own party. This is retrospectively the dumbest move since the Watergate break in as in Franken may fall and Moore get elected. If WaPo hadn't more or less openly solicited dirt Moore would be in bigger trouble and Franken would be in less trouble. Uncovering Democratic operatives who have relatively nice things to say about Moore was a boo-boo.Now that the witch hunt has been launched and D governors like Brown more or less openly have harems how big a mess have the Ds created for themselves?
`
`

Trite partisan rhetoric aside, I do agree (unfortunately) that the recent outing of people publicly for sexual harassment, is more of a social trend than it is based on a sincere desire to rid the workplace of this animalistic behavior. I think it's starting to peak now.

The problem is when these politicians and moie stars and businessmen and athletes attain alot of money they believe they are above the law. Then they feel powerful when ob reality that are all immoral filth. I would get every last cent I have that 75 percent of elected officials are guilty of this slimeball behavior. Ihope to see a ton more charges unleashed in the folks we vote for. If some are false than so be it. Perhaps it would scare away many others from seeking office. And this comes from a white heterosexual married Christian male.

When Alred went after Moore I kind of doubt she thought she might bring down Gov. Cuomo, a very real possibility now, among others in her own party. This is retrospectively the dumbest move since the Watergate break in as in Franken may fall and Moore get elected. If WaPo hadn't more or less openly solicited dirt Moore would be in bigger trouble and Franken would be in less trouble. Uncovering Democratic operatives who have relatively nice things to say about Moore was a boo-boo.Now that the witch hunt has been launched and D governors like Brown more or less openly have harems how big a mess have the Ds created for themselves?
`
`

Trite partisan rhetoric aside, I do agree (unfortunately) that the recent outing of people publicly for sexual harassment, is more of a social trend than it is based on a sincere desire to rid the workplace of this animalistic behavior. I think it's starting to peak now.
Witch hunts have to have a blow out event. The Alabama election no matter the outcome will not cause a blow off event even if Moore is defeated and can spend full time ripping the financial lungs out of the Ds statewide and nationwide.

Well, Lisa Bloom, :lmao: found one black to accuse O'Reilly.

Bill O'Reilly used to leer at an African-American Fox News clerical worker and called her "hot chocolate," according to attorney Lisa Bloom, who helped the woman report the harassment to the network's hotline.

The woman worked for a different broadcaster in 2008 while this was going on, but The O'Reilly Factor host's office was near her desk, the attorney claims.

"He would never talk to her, not even hello, except to grunt at her like a wild boar," Bloom tells The Hollywood Reporter. "He would leer at her. He would always do this when no one else was around and she was scared."

New Bill O'Reilly Accuser Says He Called Her "Hot Chocolate" and Leered

Forum List

Back