Where Will the Sexual Harassment Tide Peak?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
When Alred went after Moore I kind of doubt she thought she might bring down Gov. Cuomo, a very real possibility now, among others in her own party. This is retrospectively the dumbest move since the Watergate break in as in Franken may fall and Moore get elected. If WaPo hadn't more or less openly solicited dirt Moore would be in bigger trouble and Franken would be in less trouble. Uncovering Democratic operatives who have relatively nice things to say about Moore was a boo-boo.

Now that the witch hunt has been launched and D governors like Brown more or less openly have harems how big a mess have the Ds created for themselves?

Just wait until the White House janitors start coming forward with sexual assault charges against Obama.

Not until the last white man and woman on earth has had their 15 minutes of "He touched me on my butt" fame has been exposed!!!

Just wait until the White House janitors start coming forward with sexual assault charges against Obama.
Sweetheart as fine as Obama was.....this black man will get THANK YOU NOTES....don't hate the player, hate the game, lice ball!!

When Alred went after Moore I kind of doubt she thought she might bring down Gov. Cuomo, a very real possibility now, among others in her own party. This is retrospectively the dumbest move since the Watergate break in as in Franken may fall and Moore get elected. If WaPo hadn't more or less openly solicited dirt Moore would be in bigger trouble and Franken would be in less trouble. Uncovering Democratic operatives who have relatively nice things to say about Moore was a boo-boo.

Now that the witch hunt has been launched and D governors like Brown more or less openly have harems how big a mess have the Ds created for themselves?
The tide is still out. When it comes in, run.

It will peak as soon as Trump is Impeached, once Pence is sworn in, and Pence has every woman in the nation cloistered like this with no longer any opportunities to be alone with any man.

usa-mcconnell-health-care.jpg

At that point, the SJW's and regressive press might do soul searching and begin to think that maybe they have become a little too touchy.

I don't know, many others and I always have thought that Americans were sexually repressed and prudes and now all of a sudden half of America are all sexual maniacs and are at it like bunny rabbits :omg:

Pence has done the unforgivable. He has removed himself from the possibility of being falsely accused. And the bimbos are already lined up, paid, handed their scripts and everything.

Alred did not go after moore. Alred did not even know about moore until the first woman went public. that woman went public when reporters went to Alabama to talk to moore supporters and was then directed to the issue of him liking underage girls.

what witchhunt, darlin'?

Not until the last white man and woman on earth has had their 15 minutes of "He touched me on my butt" fame has been exposed!!!
What does being white have to do with it? Nothing.

It's okay it's tigerred, we are used to her obsession with White people, she's Black and a Leftist but in general is okay just gets emotional at times.
I'm just calling it like I see it.....out of all the people whining about sexual abuse.....99.99% are white women....don't shoot the messenger

I fear its only just getting started. Hollywood, the liberal media, the Democratic party seem infested with serial sexual predators and those who enabled them or looked the other way while women were being abused. Hush funds to buy victims silence, threats of retribution for daring to speak, non-disclosure agreements. The left man what a cesspool.

It's okay it's tigerred, we are used to her obsession with White people, she's Black and a Leftist but in general is okay just gets emotional at times.
I'm just calling it like I see it.....out of all the people whining about sexual abuse.....99.99% are white women....don't shoot the messenger

I was defending you tigerred, I have no problem with you. You have an interesting point that all these women are White, why do you think no Black or Mexican or Chinese women are complaining or whatever?

I fear its only just getting started. Hollywood, the liberal media, the Democratic party seem infested with serial sexual predators and those who enabled them or looked the other way while women were being abused. Hush funds to buy victims silence, threats of retribution for daring to speak, non-disclosure agreements. The left man what a cesspool.

With Hollyweird the question is how longer can they keep the lid on the Hollyweird Paedophiles and the sordid Paedophile Rings that they have?

When that lid blows off its going to be monumental off the scale.

Also it would be good if this sexual predators situation engulfed a lot of the MSM slugs, they especially need taking down one way or the other, the American MSM are totally out of control and have just been operating a 24/7 Anti Trump Propaganda Machine since September 2016.

I was defending you tigerred, I have no problem with you. You have an interesting point that all these women are White, why do you think no Black or Mexican or Chinese women are complaining or whatever?
Lucy, I had to apologize to Jill for attacking her by miss reading her post....I guess I'm starting off too early celebrating the holidays, I love me some chilled wine (smile). Listen, 99.99% of the shit I say here is just to get a rise out of these conservative ass ho's. I don't hate anybody, believe it or not, most of the people in my small circle of friends are white chic's and gay white men. I just get so sick and tired of ww coming here to complain about us negro's, when these chics where I live....are running after black men like they're in some fuckin Boston Marathon, so that hypocrisy puts me on this level and I go for it.

Now to answer your question...I have to be honest with you, we're taught to respond to this shit. You come stupid to us, we drag yo ass, fuck all this innocent shit. I've had my share of being sexually harrassed, mf's acting stupid, but you handle that shit when it happens....you come to me stupid, I'm on you, you act like you got some sense, I'm game. WW on the other hand, cause everybody is after them is selective in who can harrass and who can't......notice all the men coming on to these women are old white and ugly, even in their young years....I can't see Moore looking any better than what that can of who hash looks today, just sayin

With Hollyweird the question is how longer can they keep the lid on the Hollyweird Paedophiles and the sordid Paedophile Rings that they have?

When that lid blows off its going to be monumental off the scale.

Also it would be good if this sexual predators situation engulfed a lot of the MSM slugs, they especially need taking down one way or the other, the American MSM are totally out of control and have just been operating a 24/7 Anti Trump Propaganda Machine since September 2016.
I find it odd, the same people that single handily gave us Trump, by covering this moron 24/7 are now his biggest adversaries....talk about Karma~

Alred did not go after moore. Alred did not even know about moore until the first woman went public. that woman went public when reporters went to Alabama to talk to moore supporters and was then directed to the issue of him liking underage girls.

what witchhunt, darlin'?
Jill you should know by now, everything is a effin conspiracy to these nuts.

Forum List

Back