Where was the media outrage for this poor white guy shot by black cop?

A camera worn by the police officer proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the shooting was justified. Go find something else to masturbate over you two.

I understand that after 3 months this video has NOT been released to the public, and is still being investigated... you have an UPDATE link to this murder?... This is taking more time than Brown, and WITH a video of the shooting!

Here's a link for a 2 second google search for "Dillan Taylor shooting video"

Google

Feel free to click on any of the multitude of links that disprove your bullshit.

Thanks for the link, and here's the video ( guess you don't know how to post a video!)...was the officer JUSTIFIED to shoot this man...I don't think so, what do others think!

While I believe the cop could have waited it out, I also can see how this will be considered a justified shooting. I would not support any charges against the officer in this case. What is great about this case is that the cop was wearing a camera, so we can actually see what transpired. My only question is why did the cops believe any of these kids might have a gun to begin with.

A camera worn by the police officer proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the shooting was justified. Go find something else to masturbate over you two.

I understand that after 3 months this video has NOT been released to the public, and is still being investigated... you have an UPDATE link to this murder?... This is taking more time than Brown, and WITH a video of the shooting!

Google

Feel free to click on any of the multitude of links that disprove your bullshit.

Thanks for the link, and here's the video ( guess you don't know how to post a video!)...was the officer JUSTIFIED to shoot this man...I don't think so, what do others think!

While I believe the cop could have waited it out, I also can see how this will be considered a justified shooting. I would not support any charges against the officer in this case. What is great about this case is that the cop was wearing a camera, so we can actually see what transpired. My only question is why did the cops believe any of these kids might have a gun to begin with.

I'm usually pro cop, but this is NOT a righteous shooting! IMHO, of course!

Justice for Dillon Taylor sought for white Utah man fatally shot by black officer - Washington Times

Taylor, who is white, was reportedly unarmed when he was shot two times near a 7-Eleven on Aug. 11 after a confrontation with police officers.

Look at that, black cop shoots unarmed white dude. Nobody gives a shit. Why is that?

It's not a black/white problem. It's a cop problem. They are out of control. In Cleveland, a cop just executed a 12 year old boy with a toy gun. The video is obvious; it was an execution, but my guess is the cop won't even be charged.

Tamir Rice Video Shows Cop Opening Fire On 12-Year-Old

It wasn't a black/white problem in Ferguson UNTIL the POTUS and his RACE PIMPS got involved!

The fact is that there are a tremendous number of these cases taking place, one after another, and more often than not it is a white cop killing a black kid. Yes, in some cases the shootings are justified, and in some cases they involve White victims rather than Blacks, but the bulk of these incidents involve Blacks.

Justice for Dillon Taylor sought for white Utah man fatally shot by black officer - Washington Times

Taylor, who is white, was reportedly unarmed when he was shot two times near a 7-Eleven on Aug. 11 after a confrontation with police officers.

Look at that, black cop shoots unarmed white dude. Nobody gives a shit. Why is that?

It's not a black/white problem. It's a cop problem. They are out of control. In Cleveland, a cop just executed a 12 year old boy with a toy gun. The video is obvious; it was an execution, but my guess is the cop won't even be charged.

Tamir Rice Video Shows Cop Opening Fire On 12-Year-Old

It wasn't a black/white problem in Ferguson UNTIL the POTUS and his RACE PIMPS got involved!

The fact is that there are a tremendous number of these cases taking place, one after another, and more often than not it is a white cop killing a black kid. Yes, in some cases the shootings are justified, and in some cases they involve White victims rather than Blacks, but the bulk of these incidents involve Blacks.

But we know from FBI stats, that blacks are locked up 7X more than whites, for the simple reason, they do at least 7X more crime, and are what, 1/4 or so of the white population!

Google

I'm usually pro cop, but this is NOT a righteous shooting! IMHO, of course!

And right there is the crux of the problem. In this case, I can understand the shooting to be justified where you cannot, yet I am pretty sure we could find other incidents where we would come up with opposite conclusions. Unfortunately, many of these cases are just not black and white, and I'm not talking race. Again, in this particular case, in order to change my mind, I would need to know why the cops believed anyone might have a gun to begin with. If a cop came up behind me telling me to get my hands up, I have no idea how I would react. Hopefully I would keep it together enough to follow his orders and hope he didn't kill me, but I would be more than pissed for him drawing his gun on me when I hadn't done anything wrong.

Hey retard why don't go suck a fucking nigga dick sick you love them so much? the article said black cop. I read the article.

Um, multiple articles say this guy was black. That's all I'm saying.

Low intellect ape? Fuck you you dumb fuck. Go suck a nigga dick, you love them all so much.

Looked white to you? LOL that was one dark ass mutha fuckin' white dude.
So you are blind and you have low intellect? I thought monkeys were supposed to have superior visual acuity? Also monkey, the Utah cops shot a Black guy as well that not many have heard about.

Autopsy Reveals That Utah Cops Shot Black Man Six Times While He Was Running Away

"On September 10th, 22-year-old Darrien Hunt was shot and killed by two police officers in Saratoga Springs, UT. The county attorney’s office has claimed that police were forced to shoot Hunt due to him lunging at the officers with a large samurai sword. However, Hunt’s family had a private autopsy performed,and it reveals that Hunt was hit six times with bullets, all from the rear. Also, the fatal shot hit him 100 yards from where he initially was in contact with the officers. Witness accounts from the scene also report that Hunt was running away from officers and none report seeing him go after the police with his sword."

So do you have an answer as to why the media wasn't outraged when that black cop shot that white dude in Alabama? Or can you do nothing more than post useless drivel?

So do you have an answer as to why the media wasn't outraged when that black cop shot that white dude in Alabama? Or can you do nothing more than post useless drivel?
Not until you give me more specifics. Can you tell me why the media wasnt outraged over the Black guy shot in the back six times while running away in Utah?

Hey monkeyshine. This was 2 years ago. Did you white people have to go back 2 years to find something to say "see a black man did something"? Must have been a clean shoot. I cant find one article that states what happened other than to say "Ferguson like" which set off my bullshit meter.

What did the evidence show beside the cop was black and the victim was white?
My problem is with the criminals who are destroying property of people who had nothing to do with the shooting,etc. They call for justice but where is the justice in destroying property of innocence. And a parent inciting violence tells me where the boy went wrong. Parents should lead by example. This step father is a loser.

Forum List

Back