Where to Put Cash Now?

No clue. No clue. No f clue.
Within the next 7 years we will be removed from our money and forced onto social credit score digital vouchers given and taken by the Central Bank Corporation. They say we will own nothing. For instance, if you own a home, they will make sure you don't have the vouchers to pay your property taxes. They will own your home.
Do you pay off your daughter's home with dollars before the dollars become obsolete, only to have them take it?
Rental Property? Who has enough vouchers to pay you rent?
Do you buy gold? Where and how are you going to use it?? And the government has made it illegal to hold gold in the past. So, do you hand it over or go to prison? They know you have it. They data mine.
I have no clue. No clue. I hate these people.

Last edited:
No clue. No clue. No f clue.
Within the next 7 years we will be removed from our money and forced onto social credit score digital vouchers given and taken by the Central Bank Corporation. They say we will own nothing. For instance, if you own a home, they will make sure you don't have the vouchers to pay your property taxes. They will own your home.
Do you pay off your daughter's home with dollars before the dollars become obsolete, only to have them take it?
Rental Property? Who has enough vouchers to pay you rent?
Do you buy gold? Where and how are you going to use it?? And the government has made it illegal to hold gold in the past. So, do you hand it over or go to prison? They know you have it. They data mine.
I have no clue. No clue. I hate these people.
:cuckoo:

Investing in Agorism - #SolutionsWatch

Corbett • 03/09/2021 • 100 Comments
"We all want to stop feeding the beast, but how do we go about doing it? Today Patrick writes in to ask about the ins and outs of agorist investing. Joining us to start the conversation on agorist investment solutions are Tim "The Liberty Advisor" Picciott, Jack "The Survival Podcast" Spirko and Sal "The Agorist" Mayweather."

mirror (
Investing in Agorism - #SolutionsWatch)

(As always, links to sources of information in video, are linked at website link)

Can still barter.
Agreed. That BIS guy said that they will have, "the technology to enforce that." 🙄 Sure, they are going to do that on the weekends at everyone's farmers' marketplaces? They are going to enforce that through FB market place trades, and on Craig's list trades? uh-huh.

I know a lot of folks don't like to watch long videos, but that group James got together, they finally got around to be more specific at addressing the needs of retirees, around the 36 minute mark.

All of them said, it is not good to put all of your eggs in one basket, and though they all seemed, IMO, be a bit bullish on crypto, I really like Jack Spirko out of the box thinking. It is about energy, and putting your time, thought and effort, and what you have in exchange. That is the meaning of investing, and how you can use your time and cash now.

Whether is having a working car, a room for let, some food in the ground, and young child in your family that you are investing your time to train that may one day take care of you in your old age. . . folks should rethink and reframe what, "investing," really means.

IN the end, it WILL be about bartering what you have invested your time, your liquidity, and energy into, and to make future exchanges possible.

Hopefully, if we are all still doing CASH FRIDAY's? It will be hard as hell for the establishment to even go forward with their complete plans? wut wut.

Can still barter.
Yes. With things that the voucher card won't let you pay for. Beer, cigarettes, pop, maybe water, (while they are still available) but not for electric, or gas. But, you will be allowed to barter with voucher credits. For instance, you can give credits to someone that needs to buy a plane ticket, but you'll need to be on the voucher system to do so.
"I'll give you 20 dimes for that soda".
"What am I going to do with dimes?"
:eek:

Yes. With things that the voucher card won't let you pay for. Beer, cigarettes, pop, maybe water, (while they are still available) but not for electric, or gas. But, you will be allowed to barter with voucher credits. For instance, you can give credits to someone that needs to buy a plane ticket, but you'll need to be on the voucher system to do so.
"I'll give you 20 dimes for that soda".
"What am I going to do with dimes?"
:eek:
Would someone prepared as such be trifling themself over a mere soda?

Would someone prepared as such be trifling themself over a mere soda?
The problem is, not many are prepared, or to what extent. Are you prepared to limit your beers to 2 a week? For some, maybe. For others, maybe no. Cigarettes are a good thing to barter with. So are canned goods. But, if someone knows you have a supply of food or water, and their family is starving, they will kill you for your stash.
And there are certainly a lot of other things to worry about.
My whole family is Christian. Deny Christ, or it's off to the reeducation camps never to be seen again. No one in this house would deny Christ. Preparing for those consequences is more important than a soda, for sure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back