Where izzz the demonrats?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
obienoodle said they all had to stay in town and work on the debt crisis.. Where izzz they? Where izzzzz he? I know I know.. they are off dicking around and partying. At our expense.

obienoodle said they all had to stay in town and work on the debt crisis.. Where izzz they? Where izzzzz he? I know I know.. they are off dicking around and partying. At our expense.

Well, outside of sucking up resources, what else do these people really do? I seriously think some part of a person's soul is sacrificed when they become a politician. The whole world could be crumbling around them and they'd just keep their faces in the trough.
It's like watching a really depressing movie. Which wouldn't be so terrible--except that it's real.

I love when you talk baby talk

As far as I can tell, the dems are only good at one thing: demagoguing and demonizing the republicans. Where was their budget, aside from the joke Obama put out back in February? Where's the plan to cut spending, the one with details that the CBO can score? What a bunch of losers.

Forum List

Back